• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

wet-dogs-before-after-bath-fb6.png

Part of me worries that he's doing this on purpose, and not because Putin is ordering him to.

If he drives away all of our traditional allies, we'll have to close a lot of military bases and our economy will get at least a little fucked up from trade wars with traditional trading partners.

After the job market gets worse, he can present himself as the Big Hero to Republican voters and really stoke the flames of xenophobia to make the Republican base even more loyal to him. The average Republican voter won't give a shit that Trump was the one to cause their economic misery, they'll just flock to him all the more as long as he uses enough hate speech and says "I'm the only one who can make things better for you!"

I feel like that a lot. In this part of the country, we have an old joke: "Chicago has only 2 seasons: Winter and Construction."

Let's just say that by the end of Construction season, I'm ready for the salt trucks.

Michigan too.

OK, using a raccoon to beat a breathalyzer system is a pretty fucking impressive feat for a drunk guy to pull off. That's the kind of innovative go-getter you want to promote into your officer ranks.

OK, using a raccoon to beat a breathalyzer system is a pretty fucking impressive feat for a drunk guy to pull off. That's the kind of innovative go-getter you want to promote into your officer ranks.
Officer is a good place to put him. Make sure his division has good enlisted people to clean up after him. "The procedure is not complete until you dispose of the trash panda, sir."

Back
Top Bottom