• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Dq88O6cVYAAEMGM.jpg

Just a heads-up, PBS doesn't appear to allow hotlinking of pictures, so likely nobody who hasn't already visited their site and got that picture cached in their system can see the picture. I certainly can't.

It's not PBS. I'm pretty sure it's Twitter. I haven't viewed the vast majority of Trausti's posted images in this thread. What I can do is "Reply With Quote" to it, where I see a broken-link image. Right-click on that (in Firefox) and select "View Selection Source". In the source code is the link itself, which in the above case is:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrWvCg2WoAAwswa.jpg

Open that in a new tab (sometimes have to delete 'view-source:' in the address bar to view the image itself, which is NSFW:

Which is admittedly more work than what some people would rather do just to look at one picture.

I'm guessing this is another fine example of the Master Race?

If you guys are successful in ethnic cleansing and creating that "ethnostate" you want so badly, i don't think it's going to be as impressive as you think. In fact I'm pretty sure the only white people who would willingly live in such a nation are the kind of brain-damaged Cletuses that think computers are powered by witchcraft.

Just a heads-up, PBS doesn't appear to allow hotlinking of pictures, so likely nobody who hasn't already visited their site and got that picture cached in their system can see the picture. I certainly can't.

Works for me.

Doesn't work for me. I can see the image only via the tortuous method outlined above by James Brown. And as he says, it's far too much effort to go to to look at one picture that might turn out to be mildly amusing.

It's not PBS. I'm pretty sure it's Twitter. I haven't viewed the vast majority of Trausti's posted images in this thread. What I can do is "Reply With Quote" to it, where I see a broken-link image. Right-click on that (in Firefox) and select "View Selection Source". In the source code is the link itself, which in the above case is:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrWvCg2WoAAwswa.jpg

Open that in a new tab (sometimes have to delete 'view-source:' in the address bar to view the image itself, which is NSFW:

Which is admittedly more work than what some people would rather do just to look at one picture.

The story behind the picture:

Funny, we seem to have a phenomenon of women who make plenty of money not wanting to get romantically involved with loser men who make less money or make no money, which results in millions of incel losers whining and crying and vomiting anti-woman shit all over the Internet, but sure. Keep perpetuating ridiculous stereotypes that would have been really funny in a sitcom in the 1950s.

I suppose you also believe that the moon landings were fake and all just a conspiracy, or that Elvis is still alive and that Princess Diana was murdered by the Royals?

Funny, we seem to have a phenomenon of women who make plenty of money not wanting to get romantically involved with loser men who make less money or make no money, which results in millions of incel losers whining and crying and vomiting anti-woman shit all over the Internet, but sure. Keep perpetuating ridiculous stereotypes that would have been really funny in a sitcom in the 1950s.

I suppose you also believe that the moon landings were fake and all just a conspiracy, or that Elvis is still alive and that Princess Diana was murdered by the Royals?

Ah, so incels don't exist and I'm a conspiracy nut for believing that they do?

Gosh, that doesn't sound desperate at all. Sounds like I hit a nerve.

Ah, so incels don't exist and I'm a conspiracy nut for believing that they do?

Gosh, that doesn't sound desperate at all. Sounds like I hit a nerve.

Yeah, mainly when I want a woman to have sex with me, I just try to not be an arsehole. Works for me anyways.

Yup. Hit a nerve.

Anyway, I was at an Asian grocery store that sometimes has comically odd translations of things.

greenleaf.jpg

Just what in the [bad word] is "USA green leaf"?

Also, I found this amusing: gluten-free kimchi

kimchi.jpg

Never mind that there's no health benefit for healthy people avoiding gluten, this is clearly labeling meant to exploit the stupidity of the average shopper. How in the [bad word] would anyone manage to get gluten into kimchi? You need certain kinds of protein and kneading for that, and this is just a collection of pickled vegetables and seasonings.

Back
Top Bottom