• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

At the Lake of the Ozarks, crowds practice proper social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people they're not related to:

EL5CUHU56II6VPQGV5KRJ3QDQU.jpg

Good News for the elderly! More (younger-than-I) people exposed. The herd grows. Immunity spreads. Exactly what is needed to protect me. Selfish, I know.

That's not just selfish. It's also mind-bogglingly stupid.

Yay! More opportunities for me to contract a deadly illness! But I'm happy because I (contrary to the evidence) assume that those who are exposed but survive become both immune and non-contagious.

Betting your life on two very doubtful assumptions is very human, ie very stupid indeed.

And what he's talking about isn't herd immunity, anyway. Herd immunity is protecting the herd. He's talking about culling the herd, which is more like eugenics.

At the Lake of the Ozarks, crowds practice proper social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people they're not related to:

EL5CUHU56II6VPQGV5KRJ3QDQU.jpg

Good News for the elderly! More (younger-than-I) people exposed. The herd grows. Immunity spreads. Exactly what is needed to protect me. Selfish, I know.

Yay! More opportunities for me to contract a deadly illness! But I'm happy because I (contrary to the evidence) assume that those who are exposed but survive become both immune and non-contagious.

Betting your life on two very doubtful assumptions is very human, ie very stupid indeed.

Idiot on the Titanic: We’ve got to jump.
Person: That water is near freezing, you’ll die of hypothermia!
Idiot on the Titanic: Not if I dive in real quick. I’ll acclimate to the temperature quicker.
Steward: We’ve got one seat left on the lifeboat.
Person: Whatever, fine. *pushes guy overboard, gets into lifeboat*

Idiot on the Titanic: We’ve got to jump.
Person: That water is near freezing, you’ll die of hypothermia!
Idiot on the Titanic: Not if I dive in real quick. I’ll acclimate to the temperature quicker.
Steward: We’ve got one seat left on the lifeboat.
Person: Whatever, fine. *pushes guy overboard, gets into lifeboat*

I only posted it as an inbreeding joke, but carry on.

Near the college I attended the highway 69 signs were becoming the room decoration of choice. Much to the chagrin of the DOT who had to replace them.

Back
Top Bottom