• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Immigrant Concentration Camps

Throw open the borders to one and all and be damned with the consequences?

Out of curiosity, how many times do you need to be told there are more options available than either 1)open borders or 2)concentration camps? An honest attempt at processing asylum seekers for example? Treating immigrants the same way the Republicans did during the 1980's perhaps? A fair US citizenship test that has an emphasis on how the migrant can contribute instead how many millions they have or how the modelling career is?

But more importantly, How. Many. Fucking. Times. are you going to push forth the bullshit "It's either Trump's way or open borders" dichotomy? Because, I'll let you in on a dirty little secret that only myself and a handful of people around the world know about. There is more than two options available in dealing with immigration.

Obuma also had strongish borders in place, as did Clinton. Just that there weren't the hordes there are now!

Obuma also had strongish borders in place, as did Clinton. Just that there weren't the hordes there are now!

Those "hordes" are Amnesty seekers, not criminals. But for shortsighted people who see everything as a zero-sum game, they're all the same. In the trumpsucker view, if anyone else gets anything, they lose something. That's the most complex dynamic they are capable of understanding.

I'm sick of stupid people running this country.

Remember when Dear Leader suggested that we hunt down and kill the families of terrorists? Remember when he said that would keep them from performing terrorist acts?
I wonder if he thinks that would work on these alt-white jackass terrorists...

Last edited:

Those "hordes" are Amnesty seekers, not criminals. But for shortsighted people who see everything as a zero-sum game, they're all the same. In the trumpsucker view, if anyone else gets anything, they lose something. That's the most complex dynamic they are capable of understanding.

Remember when Dear Leader suggested that we hunt down and kill the families of terrorists? Remember when he said that would keep them from performing terrorist acts?

I do presume you are aware that in 2012 Obuma expelled 409.849 illegal immigrants while the Trumpet expelled 254.089 illegal immigrants in 2018?

I do presume you are aware that in 2012 Obuma expelled 409.849 illegal immigrants while the Trumpet expelled 254.089 illegal immigrants in 2018?
angelo, what difference does that make? Immigration activists called Obama "Deporter in Chief", and they did not intend that tile to be praise of him.

Also, Obama did not run deliberately sadistic border camps.

Obama was able to deport that many people and have fewer deaths in custody? And have fewer children separated from their parents? How did he do it? Oh, that's right; by not being a cunt.

I mean that is what this discussion boils down to. Is it really that hard to not be a cunt to detained immigrants? According to Trumptards, it is.

How many children, toddlers and infants did Obama separate from their families, and lock up for months? How many died in his custody?
How many alt-white terrorists are we supposed to coddle before doing something about them?
Here's an idea for dealing with these white supremacist morons, straight from your role model, angelo:

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families,"

-Donald Trump

Are they really as sadistic as Liberals make them out to be? Is the better way just withdrawing all ICE people and just throw open the border to one and all? Exactly how long do you believe America would survive as a sovereign nation?

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/01/donald-trump-border-immigration-speech-democrats

Trump’s Sadism — and Democrats’ Accomodationism
BY
PAUL HEIDEMAN
Trump's address last night confirmed yet again that he's a border security sadist. Our response should be simple: let them in.

Donald Trump has always been more successful as a hype man than anything else, and his speech last night did nothing to change this. While beforehand speculation raged about whether it would contain a declaration of national emergency, or simply be another unhinged performance, the nine-minute address turned out to contain nothing new. Manifesting the kind of restrained resentment he always displays when he isn’t allowed to adopt his preferred mode of speaking and simply broadcast his inner monologue, Trump wearily went through the talking points about immigration he has repeated since announcing his candidacy: “illegal aliens” are bringing drugs into the country and committing crimes, and they need to be stopped.

Of course, liberal fact-checkers had their replies ready before the words had even crawled off Trump’s teleprompter. The vast majority of drugs in the US are smuggled through legal ports of entry. Undocumented immigrants commit crimes at significantly lower rates than the general population. The list goes on.

Are they really as sadistic as Liberals make them out to be? Is the better way just withdrawing all ICE people and just throw open the border to one and all? Exactly how long do you believe America would survive as a sovereign nation?

How.

Many.

Fucking.

Times.

Does.

It.

Have.

To.

Be.

Said.

Those.

Aren't.

The.

Only.

Two.

Fucking.

Options.

When.

It.

Comes.

To.

Immigration?

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/01/donald-trump-border-immigration-speech-democrats

Trump’s Sadism — and Democrats’ Accomodationism
BY
PAUL HEIDEMAN
Trump's address last night confirmed yet again that he's a border security sadist. Our response should be simple: let them in.

Donald Trump has always been more successful as a hype man than anything else, and his speech last night did nothing to change this. While beforehand speculation raged about whether it would contain a declaration of national emergency, or simply be another unhinged performance, the nine-minute address turned out to contain nothing new. Manifesting the kind of restrained resentment he always displays when he isn’t allowed to adopt his preferred mode of speaking and simply broadcast his inner monologue, Trump wearily went through the talking points about immigration he has repeated since announcing his candidacy: “illegal aliens” are bringing drugs into the country and committing crimes, and they need to be stopped.

Of course, liberal fact-checkers had their replies ready before the words had even crawled off Trump’s teleprompter. The vast majority of drugs in the US are smuggled through legal ports of entry. Undocumented immigrants commit crimes at significantly lower rates than the general population. The list goes on.

False dichotomy again!

While I think we should open the border for anyone who passes a background check, and while I think we should socially accept people from many different walks of life of many different cultures, this doesn't mean 'throwing the borders open to one and all'.

I think that the number one metric that drives rejection of applicants, though, should be how conservative they are, because conservative values drive the vast majority of terrorism and cultural isolation.

The fact that fact checkers already know the lies he is going to speak before he speaks them doesn't mean they are any less lies.

Most drugs come through legal ports of entry disguised as legal shipments by people either already citizens or persons not seeking immigration.

Undocumented immigrants tend at a higher rate than citizens to keep their heads down and try not to cause trouble.

America will survive as a sovereign nation as long as we continue running public education, building roads, and funding colleges, because what drives positive American values of freedom and self-determination is education.

Angelo posting a Jacobin article is all the energy I need to start my day.

America, as does Europe, already have a big problem with Muslim immigrants. Why should it invite more strife and the billions it costs by letting in thousands more of poorly educated, in most cases unemployable Latino Americans?

In 5 States, 1 in 5 Prisoners are Muslim
AUG 7, 2019 9:00 AM BY DANIEL GREENFIELD 51 COMMENTS

American taxpayers are spending billions a year on Muslim prisoners.

At 1%, Muslims are still a small percentage of the population. But there’s one place in America where they are vastly over-represented.

State prisons.

Take Maryland, which has an estimated 70,000 Muslims, making up over 1% of the population. But of Maryland’s 18,562 prisoners, 5,084 were Muslims.

That’s 27.4% or over 1 in 4 prisoners.

It would also mean that 1 out of 13 Muslims in Maryland may have been in a state prison.

Those are startling numbers, yet they come from Muslim Advocates, an Islamist legal advocacy group. Both MA’s numbers and the number of Muslims in different states may be miscounted, yet these figures raise serious questions about public safety and the toll that immigration is taking on our communities.

While Maryland’s numbers are some of the worst, MA lists similar figures for Washington D.C. where out of 5,219 prisoners, 1,232 were Muslims, so that once again 1 in 4 prisoners were Muslim.

D.C. does have one of the largest Muslim populations in the country, numbering between 2 and 3 percent. Even taking the highest estimate, 6.5% of the Muslim population in D.C. was in jail in 2017.

Muslims make up 1% of the population in Pennsylvania, but 1 in 5 of its prisoners.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/in-5-states-1-in-5-prisoners-are-muslim

America, as does Europe, already have a big problem with Muslim immigrants. Why should it invite more strife and the billions it costs by letting in thousands more of poorly educated, in most cases unemployable Latino Americans?

In 5 States, 1 in 5 Prisoners are Muslim
AUG 7, 2019 9:00 AM BY DANIEL GREENFIELD 51 COMMENTS

American taxpayers are spending billions a year on Muslim prisoners.

At 1%, Muslims are still a small percentage of the population. But there’s one place in America where they are vastly over-represented.

State prisons.

Take Maryland, which has an estimated 70,000 Muslims, making up over 1% of the population. But of Maryland’s 18,562 prisoners, 5,084 were Muslims.

That’s 27.4% or over 1 in 4 prisoners.

It would also mean that 1 out of 13 Muslims in Maryland may have been in a state prison.

Those are startling numbers, yet they come from Muslim Advocates, an Islamist legal advocacy group. Both MA’s numbers and the number of Muslims in different states may be miscounted, yet these figures raise serious questions about public safety and the toll that immigration is taking on our communities.

While Maryland’s numbers are some of the worst, MA lists similar figures for Washington D.C. where out of 5,219 prisoners, 1,232 were Muslims, so that once again 1 in 4 prisoners were Muslim.

D.C. does have one of the largest Muslim populations in the country, numbering between 2 and 3 percent. Even taking the highest estimate, 6.5% of the Muslim population in D.C. was in jail in 2017.

Muslims make up 1% of the population in Pennsylvania, but 1 in 5 of its prisoners.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/in-5-states-1-in-5-prisoners-are-muslim

As usual, you have no idea what you are going on about. The vast majority of muslims in American prisons are Nation of Islam adherents who were converted in prison. Nation of Islam has absolutely nothing to do with immigrants, it is a predominantly African-American sect of Islam established in Detroit during the 1930s. The high population of NOI adherents in American prisons is directly related to the high population of African-Americans in prison in the USA.

Is there really such a thing as a peaceful demonstration?

LOL

*German troops murder Italian prisoners in a cave in Ardeatine massacre*

angelo: But really, what is a prisoner, if not someone who has given up their right to live?

Back
Top Bottom