• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Impeachment II thread

Hey, this impeachment stuff is really catching on with QAnon conspiracy theorists, Election fraud conspiracy theorists and assholes generally.

The newly minted congresswoman is a backer of the QAnon conspiracy theory
She voted against certifying the Electoral College votes for Biden last week
Greene said she plans to file articles of impeachment against Biden on Jan. 21

The 46-year-old former CrossFit gym owner won her seat in Georgia’s 14th district, one of the biggest Republican strongholds in the state, largely unchallenged after Democratic challenger Kevin Van Ausdal unofficially withdrew from the race months before the Nov. 3 election.

Greene defeated Van Ausdal by taking nearly 75% of the votes cast, and she has already turned heads in the House by publicly backing conspiracy theories and challenging face mask mandates. However, her latest move has even members of her own party cringing.

Humor is medicine! You go girl!

And look how well it's working out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.we...with-crossfit-after-controversial-tweets/amp/

You go gurl

Tom

So, the party that claims the other party was always out to impeach their president and overturn the election is now out to impeach the next president and literally overturn the election?

So, the party that claims the other party was always out to impeach their president and overturn the election is now out to impeach the next president and literally overturn the election?

I don't think it's the party.

It's more like the team who let's their most dumbass member run out onto the field waving a flag. Then sits back to see what happens during the thunderstorm.

Tom

Some of our local Trumpies are already stamping Impeach Biden on currency -- I received a bill in my change last month, added an asterisk, and wrote crybaby.org on the bottom edge.

Hey, this impeachment stuff is really catching on with QAnon conspiracy theorists, Election fraud conspiracy theorists and assholes generally.

The 46-year-old former CrossFit gym owner won her seat in Georgia’s 14th district, one of the biggest Republican strongholds in the state, largely unchallenged after Democratic challenger Kevin Van Ausdal unofficially withdrew from the race months before the Nov. 3 election.

Greene defeated Van Ausdal by taking nearly 75% of the votes cast, and she has already turned heads in the House by publicly backing conspiracy theories and challenging face mask mandates. However, her latest move has even members of her own party cringing.

Yeah, thinking it'll not go far with a Democrat Majority in the House. That said, this type of hyper-partisanship is not funny. There are almost as many QAnon followers as there are Democrats in "the gang"... and they want a $15 minimum wage.

Yeah, thinking it'll not go far with a Democrat Majority in the House. That said, this type of hyper-partisanship is not funny. There are almost as many QAnon followers as there are Democrats in "the gang"... and they want a $15 minimum wage.

I understand but what's the alternative? If millions of adults want to wear their underwear on their heads am I supposed to fret? I watched a guy get out of his car yesterday, looked to be around 30 years old, had his pants hanging down below his ass. I think it's a clown show but what m I supposed to do, tell him to pull up his crotch before he trips.

It's a mental illness. This bitch is obviously ingesting too much caffeine and it's making her more stupid than she already is. I gotta laugh even though I want to cry.

"January, 2092. Following the election, the Green Worker Party once again assumes a majority status in the House.
"Meanwhile, Chuck B'zu, Slightly Silly Party, prepares to assume his duties as Minority Leader, including the first Impeach By Them Ritual. Its origins shrouded in mystery, this parade of Ridiculous Charges against a lawmaker whose name is chosen out of a hat,gives the session a light-hearted start.
"In the Senate, another random selection of The Impeachment Fool will cause one of the 62 Senators to ad lib a defensive speech. Tourist attendance is expected to be light this year, following the lackluster performance by Senator ASCII-9, who just doesn't DO ad lib."

We could have a weekly impeachment of Biden. Become inured. Then he could shoot a man and it'd be a year before anyone realized it was serious.

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-cong...lberman-because-he-said-shes-going-to-prison/

She complained about coverage of her not wearing a mask, argued the story should've been critical of Nancy Pelosi and pushed whataboutism about Black Lives Matter and Antifa.
The new congresswoman's media criticism was noticed by Keith Olbermann, who had a six word response.

"You are going to prison, Traitor," Olbermann tweeted.

At that point, she dropped a dime to the FBI about the veteran broadcaster.
"This is extremely threatening violent rhetoric," she claimed, tagging the FBI and Twitter in her tweet.
"My Comms team is recording and archiving everything with the media bc of dangerous liars like this. These sickening witch hunts by the deranged violent left must stop," she argued.

-----------------

It is going to be a long two years with Ms Green in Congress. Louie Gohmert is no longer the stupidest Congress critter in Washington. She seems to be quite the drama queen and attention hog.

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-cong...lberman-because-he-said-shes-going-to-prison/

She complained about coverage of her not wearing a mask, argued the story should've been critical of Nancy Pelosi and pushed whataboutism about Black Lives Matter and Antifa.
The new congresswoman's media criticism was noticed by Keith Olbermann, who had a six word response.

"This is extremely threatening violent rhetoric," she claimed, tagging the FBI and Twitter in her tweet.
"My Comms team is recording and archiving everything with the media bc of dangerous liars like this. These sickening witch hunts by the deranged violent left must stop," she argued.

-----------------

It is going to be a long two years with Ms Green in Congress. Louie Gohmert is no longer the stupidest Congress critter in Washington. She seems to be quite the drama queen and attention hog.

I find it fascinating when members of the social and political elite are conspiracy theorists. They're supposed to be the targets of the accusations. Since they're in power they will of course be prime targets for the theories. It's like throwing gasoline on a house fire when you're inside the house. It's so bizarre.

-----------------

I find it fascinating when members of the social and political elite are conspiracy theorists. They're supposed to be the targets of the accusations. Since they're in power they will of course be prime targets for the theories. It's like throwing gasoline on a house fire when you're inside the house. It's so bizarre.

Dunning Kruger is real.

We saw this with Wendy Davis, and her insistence that the Government couldn't force her to go against her religious beliefs... when she was an elected Government official enforcing her religious beliefs on citizens. And the GOP backed her!

We saw this with Wendy Davis, and her insistence that the Government couldn't force her to go against her religious beliefs... when she was an elected Government official enforcing her religious beliefs on citizens. And the GOP backed her!

As did the usual suspects here.

Back
Top Bottom