• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Georgia on your mind?

Derec, you live in Georgia and yet you have done quite a job of derailing this thread, which was supposed to be about Georgia politics.
Sorry. I mentioned Herschel Walker's exaggerating his Indianness and compared it to EW doing the same. Did not expect the brigade of EW apologists to descend on here like so many locusts, but I did respond to them.
Can you take your obsession with Liz to a place where it belongs,, please?
It's not my obsession. My initial mention of her was entirely on topic. Not my fault certian people feel the need to defend Cherokee Princess' honor every time they feel it is slighted.

Even if we accepted your wrong opinions on this topic,
I do not accept your assessment, but in the interest of clawing this thread back on topic, I will end this digression if you and other EW apologists do the same. Deal?

“… unless it’s Donald telling me to suck harder!”
A Lindsey Graham gay joke.
If he was gay, it wouldn't be funny. He'd be doing something that he'd likely normally do. It becomes a joke under the premise that he isn't gay and he is doing something for someone because he'll do anything for him.

“… unless it’s Donald telling me to suck harder!”
A Lindsey Graham gay joke.
If he was gay, it wouldn't be funny. He'd be doing something that he'd likely normally do. It becomes a joke under the premise that he isn't gay and he is doing something for someone because he'll do anything for him.

The biggest joke here is that you had to ‘splain it.
This is why these days (ok, every days) I explain it in spoilers so later I actually have grounds to claim it was a joke. Sometimes without the spoilers. This is also a continuation of such jokes.

The funny part here is that Derec is implying Lindsey Graham is gay.

Otherwise, it would be funny. And it is.

When Derec's help is needed to maintain your reputation, I think you're fucked.

Just to clear up all of the confusion about this important matter, I’ll hereby state unequivocally that anything funny about my quip was a by-product, not part of its meaning or intent.

Huh? Maybe you should request Elixir to do that. I was merely responding to him.
No one mentioned Elizabeth Warren. You chose to bring her up out of nowhere.

Please. Mr. Derec insists on having the very last word on this matter. Let's let him have it and then drop the topic for the Georgia thread.

@ Derec — Can you confine your animus for Ms. Warren to just one more post in this thread? Please trot out "Cherokee Princess" again and all the other insults you can think of; Just get it out of your system.

If/when you start a thread exclusively about the Cherokee Princess, you might want to comment on why she is so deserving of your hatred, while you give a pass to Trumpist traitors and criminals.

Regardless, I don't think Warren has a shot at either the Senate or Governor races in Georgia.

you might want to comment on why she is so deserving of your hatred, while you give a pass to Trumpist traitors and criminals.

Ah, the classic “question that answers itself”.
I hope that comment is not violation of TOU.

Walker has a tiny lead over Warnock right now. That's well within the margin or error, but still, It's nauseating to think that Walker might become our next Senator. The race will likely lead to a run off since in Georgia, a candidate needs to get over 50% of the vote to win.

Back
Top Bottom