• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Georgia on your mind?

The good news. A number of recent polls show that for the 2024 primaries, Trump is losing. The bad news is DeSantis would win.

The good news. A number of recent polls show that for the 2024 primaries, Trump is losing. The bad news is DeSantis would win.
I have a hard time believing he's going to still be a front runner once the race actually starts. A poll now, before most people have even heard of the candidates, means very little. And when it comes to camera presence, DeSantis is no Trump.

I do hope that people are getting tired of Trump's schtick, though. Not his fans, obviously. But the "American public" of myth. Wasn't it getting old having a White House based on daytime reality show antics rather than a government?

MSNBC banner moments ago:

Trump edges ahead of DeSantis in some polls, behind in others

This calls for a DEATH MATCH!! 😃

Trumpo is definitely more spontaneous, unpredictable and entertaining. DeSantis ought to be named DePutin or DeBoring. That guy is as exciting as was Lieberman.

Personally, I think that they should encourage Walker to run for the Republican presidential nomination. He came close in Georgia, so that shows that Republicans like his ideas and values.

Personally, I think that they should encourage Walker to run for the Republican presidential nomination. He came close in Georgia, so that shows that Republicans like his ideas and values.
I could not agree more. He came so close in Georgia that he at least deserves a nomination for VP. If Trumpo gets the nod then Walker should be the VP. Just think of the NFT jackpot that awaits.

Why do we even pay attention to polls anymore?

Reminds me of that finance guy that Jon Stewart eviscerated, getting him to basically admit he doesn’t know anything. That guy is still on TV with a finance show.

Boggles the mind…

I could not agree more. He came so close in Georgia that he at least deserves a nomination for VP. If Trumpo gets the nod then Walker should be the VP. Just think of the NFT jackpot that awaits.
I thought Kari Lake had the VP slot sewed up.

I have a hard time believing he's going to still be a front runner once the race actually starts. A poll now, before most people have even heard of the candidates, means very little. And when it comes to camera presence, DeSantis is no Trump.

I do hope that people are getting tired of Trump's schtick, though. Not his fans, obviously. But the "American public" of myth. Wasn't it getting old having a White House based on daytime reality show antics rather than a government?
If the GOP were smart and populated by smart voters, they'd nominate Adam Kinzinger. He's relatively young, attractive, well spoken. Not crazy. The last, unfortunately, seems to be a deal breaker. The GOP is not smart.

Back
Top Bottom