• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#IStandWithAhmed (or Inventing While Muslim is a thing?)

I don't particularly like Dawkins or Maher, or Young Turks and in this particular case Cenk Uygur is completely wrong, he propagates information which was shown to be false.

Where? Where has Uyger been shown, and not THEORIZED, to be COMPLETELY wrong?

Is he over the top? Yes. Hyperbolic even? Yes. But how is he COMPLETELY wrong?
Hyperbolic is given when it comes to Uygur. He is completely wrong everywhere.

What has this to do with his arrest, the school's letter to parents, and the lack of an apology? What?
Watch Maher video to the end.

I have, But maher isn't in this Clock is a fraud video and I am not asking Maher, I am asking you. You can't speak for yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Well if he is wrong EVERYWHERE, then you should have no problem providing say, five specifics that exemplify his error.

Watch Maher video to the end.

I have, But maher isn't in this Clock is a fraud video and I am not asking Maher, I am asking you. You can't speak for yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Well if he is wrong EVERYWHERE, then you should have no problem providing say, five specifics that exemplify his error.
I already have.

- - - Updated - - -

I already have.

No, you have not. Is that because you can't?

Interesting part Mark Cuban was on Maher and he was pro-Ahmed there overall saying he is bright kid. etc, but even he could not help it but to simply admit that Ahmed's behavior in this story was weird, he admitted getting impression that he was coached during their phone conversation and then he talked about how happy he is about all these offers from schools he is getting. Really makes you think this is perfectly designed (by his father) and executed PR stunt.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I already have.

Yes I have, many times.

Extreme left are really making right wing to look good and reasonable

Just a reminder:

This is an example of the extreme right wing.
images.jpg

And this is an example of the extreme left wing (Maybe NSFW)

Extremes always make moderates look more reasonable.
But of the two, I'd rather have lunch with the extreme lefter above.

Ahmed is saying that he plugged it in during class and alarm went off.
So I guess question of battery is closed, there was no battery and he deliberately plugged it in after his engineering teacher directly told him "it looks like a bomb and don't show it to anybody"
Also, the part where he talks about "blah blah blah, I thought America was free country, blah-blah" looks clearly coached.

As for alarm going off after being plugged it it could be the feature which tells you that backup is missing, so he did not have to set it up to have alarm. Still, he directly and intentionally disobeyed reasonable advice from his teacher.

If Obama thinks the clock is so cool, he could buy the same clock on E-Bay without the provocative attache casing, as this was no invention
If right-leaning people do not start sending old cool looking clocks in the boxes to the White House I would be thoroughly disappointed
I like Obama, but he need to realize that he needs better advisers

Extremes always make moderates look more reasonable.
But of the two, I'd rather have lunch with the extreme lefter above.
I did not say extreme right wing, so try again.

You mean like where I said "Extremes always make moderates look more reasonable."

You comparison is silly.

Extreme clown fetishists make typical foot fetishists look reasonable. It's silly to compare them because you are already differentiating them by degree.

I did not say extreme right wing, so try again.

You mean like where I said "Extremes always make moderates look more reasonable."

You comparison is silly.

Extreme clown fetishists make typical foot fetishists look reasonable. It's silly to compare them because you are already differentiating them by degree.
I merely implied that people defending Ahmed are extreme.

Now it's "extreme" to not want children arrested and interrogated in handcuffs by police without parents or lawyers present for bringing to school something that isn't dangerous in the slightest?

Call me extreme.

Do you no why pro-Ahmed crowd is wrong? because RT agrees with them :)

- - - Updated - - -

Now it's "extreme" to not want children arrested and interrogated in handcuffs by police without parents or lawyers present for bringing to school something that isn't dangerous in the slightest?
Call me extreme.
This is not exactly what media is running on.

Interesting part Mark Cuban was on Maher and he was pro-Ahmed there overall saying he is bright kid. etc, but even he could not help it but to simply admit that Ahmed's behavior in this story was weird, he admitted getting impression that he was coached during their phone conversation and then he talked about how happy he is about all these offers from schools he is getting. Really makes you think this is perfectly designed (by his father) and executed PR stunt.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I already have.

Yes I have, many times.

Where?

Here again is ONE of the questions I have asked in this thread that have yet to be answered.

"Well if he is wrong EVERYWHERE, then you should have no problem providing say, five specifics that exemplify his error."

Where are these five specific things that Cenk got wrong?

What has this to do with his arrest, the school's letter to parents, and the lack of an apology? What?

Isn't this the same pattern we see with every young man of color abused by the policing system? Attack/belittle the young man in an effort to shift the blame to him. The difficulty in this case is that they have yet to find any Arizonia beverages or "baby mamas" in Ahemed's past, so they are stuck with tearing down his academic ability.

Back
Top Bottom