• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#IStandWithAhmed (or Inventing While Muslim is a thing?)

Nope, it's what I said it is - "hoax hoax bomb"

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny but you might be accidentally right here, it was not a "hoax bomb" it was a "hoax hoax bomb"

No, that would require someone to claim that they wanted to bring a hoax bomb to school and then not bring a hoax bomb to school.
Nope.
In this situation we have someone who claimed they wanted to bring a clock to school and then they brought a freaking clock to school.
Nope.
Your rebuttals are so compelling. I'm dazzled by your persuasive eloquence.:cool:
I rebutted it before you even posted.

Leftists here seem to be promoting weird notion that police must be absolutely 100% sure and right about everything.
yeah, I know right? Weird to think that the people we give the right of arrest and lethal force should be right when they use them. What a strange way to see the world.
If they stop you for some reasons they are better find that fucking bomb, or else!
They arrested a 14 year old that had no bomb and told no lie.
And god help that racist pig in uniform if you are muslim, especially lesbian.
So the muslim or the lesbian is to fault for being muslim and/or lesbian and god should help the racist?

Heh, it is a crime in Texas to make a hoax bomb. Of course, you'd probably deny it was a hoax if you're caught.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=A4KOW92fbSM[/YOUTUBE]
Not a single leftist here commented on that, They just kept on singing their new hit song called "It was not a bomb, lynch the police"

So you think two wrongs make a right?
No, but three lefts do.

No, what I am saying is that history of overreaction to this kind of thing defeats the claim that this all happened because he was "inventing while Muslim". He wasn't really inventing and there is no real reason to assume it happened because he was Muslim.
Would there have been all this hoopla had that brat not being a Muslim? I think not! A background check on the family is warranted methinks.
Actually, it's a hoax bomb hoax.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny but you might be accidentally right here, it was not a "hoax bomb" it was a "hoax hoax bomb"

No, that would require someone to claim that they wanted to bring a hoax bomb to school and then not bring a hoax bomb to school.
Nope.
In this situation we have someone who claimed they wanted to bring a clock to school and then they brought a freaking clock to school.
Nope.

yeah, I know right? Weird to think that the people we give the right of arrest and lethal force should be right when they use them. What a strange way to see the world.
If they stop you for some reasons they are better find that fucking bomb, or else!
They arrested a 14 year old that had no bomb and told no lie.
LOL, you see, you just confirmed what I said. Seriously, what is going on in your brain?
And "told no lie", where does that come from?
So the muslim or the lesbian is to fault for being muslim and/or lesbian and god should help the racist?
That's hopeless.

yeah, I know right? Weird to think that the people we give the right of arrest and lethal force should be right when they use them. What a strange way to see the world.They arrested a 14 year old that had no bomb and told no lie.
LOL, you see, you just confirmed what I said. Seriously, what is going on in your brain?
And "told no lie", where does that come from?
That's hopeless.
It reads like desperation after realizing that the argument makes no sense that anyone can easily tell that it is only a clock (invented by this genius) and only islamophobes would say otherwise.

I know that this muslim persecution complex really took off after 9-11 (yes, in response to white people severely overreacting and killing muslim looking hindus, etc). But let's assume level of pro and anti muslim rhetorics was at the current level but 9-11 has not happened yet.
Imagine police actually stopping the 9-11 by arresting these assholes after people at flying school reported these Middle East student are not interested in taking off/landing lessons and nothing else. Would they get free trip to White House? Cause their "crime" at that point was pretty non-existent they were acting order of magnitude less suspicious than Ahmed.

Ahmed was not arrested and suspended for making a bomb and being muslim, he was suspended for bringing hoax bomb, and arrested for the same thing, but mostly for acting like a villain from 24. In fact, I think 24 was probably an inspiration for all this. they took their script unchanged, same clock bomb and the same "I am not talking to you" attitude. Even some pretty liberal media persons (Chris Matthews, etc) say "You know, I don't know, mmmmm" about all this.

You (leftists on this thread) need a reality check, you do not represent majority, you do not even represent sizable minority.

Last edited:
Here is a real story I would like moderate leftists to give their thoughts about:
Imagine US city, time is 1:00 AM, bank with drivethrough ATM machines and a young guy appears doing something with one of the ATM machines, and he has open and running notebook standing on the ATM machine. Now police drives by, what do you think happens or should happen next?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.
Nope.
Your rebuttals are so compelling. I'm dazzled by your persuasive eloquence.:cool:
The word hoax implies deception. There has NEVER been any deception demonstrated on the part of the boy. Why are you so convinced there are lies and deception going on? Your conspiracy theories play out the same as most other ridiculous conspiracy theories. He must be lying because otherwise, ... ? What?

--The authority figures you trusted would be placed in an embarrassing situation of making a mistake and then abusing their power?

Unfortunately, the authorities embarrass themselves regularly. They abuse their power regularly too.

Earth to conspiracy theorists everywhere. Talk about needing a reality check.

I know that this muslim persecution complex really took off after 9-11 (yes, in response to white people severely overreacting and killing muslim looking hindus, etc). But let's assume level of pro and anti muslim rhetorics was at the current level but 9-11 has not happened yet.
Imagine police actually stopping the 9-11 by arresting these assholes after people at flying school reported these Middle East student are not interested in taking off/landing lessons and nothing else. Would they get free trip to White House? Cause their "crime" at that point was pretty non-existent they were acting order of magnitude less suspicious than Ahmed.

Ahmed was not arrested and suspended for making a bomb and being muslim, he was suspended for bringing hoax bomb, and arrested for the same thing, but mostly for acting like a villain from 24. In fact, I think 24 was probably an inspiration for all this. they took their script unchanged, same clock bomb and the same "I am not talking to you" attitude. Even some pretty liberal media persons (Chris Matthews, etc) say "You know, I don't know, mmmmm" about all this.

You (leftists on this thread) need a reality check, you do not represent majority, you do not even represent sizable minority.
What in the fuck are you talking about? Face it buddy; the kid was arrested because of his name, and Arabic complected skin. 'Hoax bombs' are just a fall back excuse for overzealous authorities that wrongly accuse somebody of terrorism. So that whenever they get it wrong, they can still charge a person with a crime. Do you think they'd have gone that far if it was any other race? Don't bullshit yourself.

Maybe you need to stop watching completely fictional shows and applying their dramatizations to the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.
Nope.
The word hoax implies deception. There has NEVER been any deception demonstrated on the part of the boy.
That's incorrect.
Why are you so convinced there are lies and deception going on? Your conspiracy theories play out the same as most other ridiculous conspiracy theories. He must be lying because otherwise, ... ? What?
He is lying because what he said did not correspond to reality.
--The authority figures you trusted would be placed in an embarrassing situation of making a mistake and then abusing their power?

Unfortunately, the authorities embarrass themselves regularly. They abuse their power regularly too.
True, but this is the case where leftists are embarrassing themselves. Police acted superbly.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the fuck are you talking about? Face it buddy; the kid was arrested because of his name, and Arabic complected skin. 'Hoax bombs' are just a fall back excuse for overzealous authorities that wrongly accuse somebody of terrorism. So that whenever they get it wrong, they can still charge a person with a crime. Do you think they'd have gone that far if it was any other race? Don't bullshit yourself.

Maybe you need to stop watching completely fictional shows and applying their dramatizations to the real world.
Majority of the people disagree with you, so face this fact.

Here is a real story I would like moderate leftists to give their thoughts about:
Imagine US city, time is 1:00 AM, bank with drivethrough ATM machines and a young guy appears doing something with one of the ATM machines, and he has open and running notebook standing on the ATM machine. Now police drives by, what do you think happens or should happen next?
Could you have given a more inappropriate analogy? A person messing around with an ATM is asking for trouble to begin with. Add a notebook computer, and police are going to assume you're probably trying to over-ride the software of the machine to steal money, without ever needing to ask if he's a terrorist.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.
Nope.
The word hoax implies deception. There has NEVER been any deception demonstrated on the part of the boy.
That's incorrect.
Why are you so convinced there are lies and deception going on? Your conspiracy theories play out the same as most other ridiculous conspiracy theories. He must be lying because otherwise, ... ? What?
He is lying because what he said did not correspond to reality.

True, but this is the case where leftists are embarrassing themselves. Police acted superbly.

- - - Updated - - -

Majorituy of the people disagree with you, so face this fact.
:laughing-smiley-014

Damn bro, you really got me there.

Majority of people disagree; who the fuck cares? That doesn't make your retarded argument any more reasonable. Are you just another right winger that hides behind ignorance based populism?

Could you have given a more inappropriate analogy?
I did not say it was analogy, It was just a clock sequence of letters arranged in what appears to be words but nobody can be sure.
So stop assuming the worst you filthy police pig, I am gonna sue you, then I get to visit White House and get interviews, Oh boy, I hit a jackpot.
A person messing around with an ATM is asking for trouble to begin with. Add a notebook computer, and police are going to assume you're probably trying to over-ride the software of the machine to steal money, without ever needing to ask if he's a terrorist.
Go on, elaborate more, to the end of the story.

Leftists here seem to be promoting weird notion that police must be absolutely 100% sure and right about everything.
If they're going to accuse you of terrorism they'd had better have a good fucking reason for it. Otherwise they'll just go around recklessly accusing people of crimes. There's this thing called 'probable cause' that you should look into.

Majority of people disagree; who the fuck cares? That doesn't make your retarded argument any more reasonable. Are you just another right winger that hides behind ignorance based populism?
That's my friend is gonna get you in troubles. And Majority actually have an argument and you don't

I'll bite.

But I think it would be more enlightening to hear what YOU think should happen to a guy minding his own business infront of an ATM machine.

Ideally, the police officer sees something that is either suspicious or unsuspicious and procedes from there. I've had my wife hand me her atm card and text me her pin so that I could pull money out for her while I'm out on erands. In this situation I'm standing in front of an ATM using it for it's intended purpose holding a bulky tablet with wires coming out of it AND COMMITTING NO CRIME! (imagine that) In this case, the police officer just carries on his merry way.

Anyway, if the officer decides it does look suspicious (Of what? fraud? vandalism? hacking? terrorism? I don't know what your scenario is supposed to imply) I would expect the officer to investigate. Perhaps by scoping out the surroundings and stepping out of her vehicle and standing in line behind the suspicious person to surveil them more closely. When the person has finished their business at the ATM and hundreds of thousands of dollars aren't streaming out of cash dispenser, the officer may introduce herself and assess the suspect further. If actual wrongdoing has been identified the officer may indicate to the suspect that he is being detained and follow typical police procedure for individuals being arrested.

I did not say it was analogy, It was just a clock sequence of letters arranged in what appears to be words but nobody can be sure.
So stop assuming the worst you filthy police pig, I am gonna sue you, then I get to visit White House and get interviews, Oh boy, I hit a jackpot.
You're really weird.

What for? You're going to look for any reason to justify your paranoia and ignorance, so it's a fruitless exercise.

- - - Updated - - -

That's my friend is gonna get you in troubles. And Majority actually have an argument and you don't
What? Please learn proper grammar.

You're really weird.

What for? You're going to look for any reason to justify your paranoia and ignorance, so it's a fruitless exercise.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! That may be a forum record. Congratulations.

Only eight total posts and you are well into personal attacks already.

You're really weird.
Then you have to agree that Ahmed is weird too
what? you make no sense.
- - - Updated - - -

OK, I will tell you when I am done with grammar thing so we can continue conversation, until then keep you mouth shut with regards to my posts.

Back
Top Bottom