• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

They needed to edit the film, making all the rioters appear to be black.
I wonder what he’d think of that.
No one's going to buy black Trumpers at that rally, in those numbers.

Show them the jan 6 video, get their reaction.
Take the tablet back.
Show them the exact same footage, but say it's Portland Antifa at a BLM protest..... Get their reaction.

They needed to edit the film, making all the rioters appear to be black.
I wonder what he’d think of that.
No one's going to buy black Trumpers at that rally, in those numbers.

Show them the jan 6 video, get their reaction.
Take the tablet back.
Show them the exact same footage, but say it's Portland Antifa at a BLM protest..... Get their reaction.

I saw a poll recently something like 1/2 of Fox news watchers believe that J6 was not Trump supporters at all but leftists. Don't believe all those red MAGA hats and Trump flags were real

I saw a poll recently something like 1/2 of Fox news watchers believe that J6 was not Trump supporters at all but leftists. Don't believe all those red MAGA hats and Trump flags were real
Okay. Except
1) Why is Cawthorn trying to get them released? Wouldn't he WANT antifa locked up?
2) why did Gaetz & Greene try to get in to check the conditions they're imprisoned under? Wouldn't those two prefer that antifa be eating thin gruel in their tiny, lice-infested, no wifi cells?
3) Exactly what makes Trump support them?
4) And, please. Even if in disguises, an antifa protest would have had a medic tent, pallets of bottled water, lawyers waiting at the booking station, MAPS. But why would antifa interrupt a process where they were getting what they wanted? So, what, to pressure lawmakers to double-secret-certify the votes?

Okay. Except
1) Why is Cawthorn trying to get them released? Wouldn't he WANT antifa locked up?
2) why did Gaetz & Greene try to get in to check the conditions they're imprisoned under? Wouldn't those two prefer that antifa be eating thin gruel in their tiny, lice-infested, no wifi cells?
4) And, please. Even if in disguises, an antifa protest would have had a medic tent, pallets of bottled water, lawyers waiting at the booking station, MAPS. But why would antifa interrupt a process where they were getting what they wanted? So, what, to pressure lawmakers to double-secret-certify the votes?

Cuz Fox tells them it was really leftists.

But if some were Trumpers, they came in peace. Just happy tourists dressed like a paramilitary to make Capital police smile. And always said please when trying to capture lawmakers for their own safety.

Okay. Except

Cuz Fox tells them it was really leftists.

But if some were Trumpers, they came in peace. Just happy tourists dressed like a paramilitary to make Capital police smile.
Oh, right.
Only deal with one fact at a time, not the gestalt.
Standard tactic for conservatives, creationists, and my 5-yr-old on the night he suddenly HATED pepperoni.

If that was all the trumpets and antivaxers left, things might actually have a chance to be normal again. Sadly not.

Trump's influence is dwindling but his supporters are getting crazier.

Of course that is the case. His support doesn't dwindle from the right, it's the liberal wing of the Trumputin Party that he's losing.
So the general level of sanity of the trumpsucking Faithful declines as their numbers decline.

View attachment 35375
About 450 showed up.

The media outnumbered the attendees.
If that was all the trumpets and antivaxers left, things might actually have a chance to be normal again. Sadly not.
Some Trumpies warned others against attending, saying that it was a trap that their villains had set for them.

They got what they wanted, it seems.

Sort of like Trump howling about election fraud and deterring some of his followers from voting in Georgia, thus getting two Democrats elected to the Senate.

Could something similar have recently happened in California? The recall of Gov. Newsom is failing by a larger margin that expected.

Could something similar have recently happened in California? The recall of Gov. Newsom is failing by a larger margin that expected.
No, they never had the votes, they just hoped to benefit from Dem apathy.

Then Texas banned abortions...

So, there was a plan for the EC Steal. And Trump might very well have tried to get his insurrectionists to murder the VP when Pence ultimately didn't fulfill the plan.

Trump has seen Putin do it over and over.

Capitalism is not connected to democracy in any way and most rich capitalists do not believe in it.

View attachment 35375
About 450 showed up.

The media outnumbered the attendees.
Some Trumpies warned others against attending, saying that it was a trap that their villains had set for them.

They got what they wanted, it seems.

Sort of like Trump howling about election fraud and deterring some of his followers from voting in Georgia, thus getting two Democrats elected to the Senate.

It seems anything that happens vindicates their worldview. Generally how a cult works.

Jan. 6 committee subpoenas 4 from Trump's inner circle - POLITICO - "The four will be commanded to produce relevant documents by Oct. 7 and appear for depositions the following week."

Who got it:
  • his most recent chief of staff Mark Meadows
  • former Pentagon official and longtime House Intelligence Committee aide Kash Patel
  • former top White House adviser Steve Bannon
  • longtime Trump social media chief Dan Scavino
(text from article)

In a statement released shortly after the subpoenas were issued, Trump lashed out at the panel and reiterated his discredited claims about the results of the 2020 election.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds, for the good of our Country," Trump said in the statement, deriding the panel as the "Unselect Committee."

In a statement released later Thursday, Patel said: "I am disappointed, but not surprised, that the Committee tried to subpoena me through the press and violated longstanding protocol — which I upheld as a congressional staffer — by resorting to compulsory process before seeking my voluntary cooperation. I will continue to tell the truth to the American people about the events of January 6th."

Patel said: "I am disappointed, but not surprised, that the Committee tried to subpoena me through the press and violated longstanding protocol
Uh huh... The GOP has shown their dedication to protocol. Inventing one to steal a Supreme Court seat from Obama, then jettisoning it to gain another seat for Trump.

The whole Trump Administration ignored and violated protocols, traditions, and laws, and exulted in that. So, you know, fuck that.

Patel said: "I am disappointed, but not surprised, that the Committee tried to subpoena me through the press and violated longstanding protocol
Uh huh... The GOP has shown their dedication to protocol. Inventing one to steal a Supreme Court seat from Obama, then jettisoning it to gain another seat for Trump.

The whole Trump Administration ignored and violated protocols, traditions, and laws, and exulted in that. So, you know, fuck that.

Only the little people pay taxes follow protocols.

Back
Top Bottom