• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Joke gallery

My wife asked me to pass her her lipstick. I gave her the kids glue stick instead. She still isn’t talking to me.
There is pretty funny tape out there of Art Bell telling the story of how, during a commercial break in his show, tried to fix a broken cart stack with a stick of superglue, opening the top with his mouth and gluing his lips together.

Three cowboys are eatin' beans around the campfire. Suddenly, from out on the lone prairie, a drumbeat starts. They sit up straight and lock eyes. One of them says, "I don't like the sound o' them drums, pardners."
A shrill Indian voice calls out from the darkness: "He's not our regular drummer!"

It's not a joke. These are two poems, songs, chants, or what have you, that are and have been relevant to my life; to my marriage (from 1993 to 2017). Important life rules.

See, if I or my late spouse had ever encountered bathroom-related obstacles (had we ever!), we'd briefly summarize our problem based on these poems/songs. I was an opiate medicine-taking person for most of those years, which I mention since it contributed to a problem I had. He had a reverse problem, which has its own, separate poem and song.

FIRST POEM:

"Brokenhearted"

Here I sit, brokenhearted
Came to shit, but only farted

Later on, I took a chance
Tried to fart, and shit my pants

#
Therefore: If one is constipated, one is "brokenhearted" until the poop train chugs through and out.

Furthermore: Never trust a fart!

We do indeed have stories about the consequences of trusting a fart, or, trying to pass gas without pooping.

THE OPPOSITE PROBLEM? One announces "Some people think it's funny!" as one dashes into or out of the bathroom. This poem is a song that you may know.

SECOND POEM:

Some people think it's funny
But it's really wet and runny
Diarrhea, [Cha Cha Cha], diarrhea [Cha Cha Cha]

Yes, there is a whole entire song for the second poem. The addition of "Cha Cha Cha" to the "Diarrhea Song" refrain was popularized in the 1990s MTV cartoon by Mike Judge, "Beavis and Butthead."

You're sliding into First
And your pants begin to burst

You're sliding into Second
And you need a disinfectant

You're sliding into Third
And you lay a great big turd

You're sliding into Home
And your pants begin to foam

No strain, no pain
No sitting like a train

You're climbing up a ladder
And you hear something splatter

You're swimming in the pool
And you feel something [un]cool

#

DO YOU SING THE SONGS OF MY PEOPLE, INFIIDELS?

Have you ever been Brokenhearted by being literally full of shit?

Have you ever thought that some people think it's funny if or when you may have accidentally crapped your own pants?

Lament and woe, lament and woe. Songs and poems help us go.

... go POOP.

Why are so many West Virginia homicides cold cases?
Because the DNA all matches and there are no dental records.

What did the West Virginia gal say a moment after losing her virginity?
"Git up, daddy, yer crushin my Marlboros."

What is BMW's biggest headache with workers who quit?
They never give any indication that they're leaving.

Difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
On a porcupine, the pricks are outside.

Cheapest part of a BMW?
The owner.

If life seems pointless, remember that somewhere, a person spends his whole day installing turn signals on BMWs.

Guy walks into a bar and sees three men and a dog playing poker. "This has to be some prank," he thinks, so he goes over to watch the game. The dog is really playing, though. It shuffles the deck, deals cards by pushing with his nose, antes up, and barks in his bets. Finally the guy says, "I thought you guys were messing with everyone's heads, but now I think I'm watching the world's smartest dog." One of the players winks and says, "He aint as smart as he looks. Every time he gets a good hand, he wags his tail."

Back
Top Bottom