• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

June Election UK. Which Party do you think should win the election

Which party do you think should win the election

• Total voters
Whigs eventually became LibDems though.

Who became tories for big government cars, to demonstrate what a personal pledge is worth.

By the way, as British voters begin to realise that the allegedly 'hard left' views of Mr Corbyn are what they themselves have always believed, the tory lead is disappearing fast. The Murdochites are thinking up new lies desperately.

Who became tories for big government cars, to demonstrate what a personal pledge is worth.

By the way, as British voters begin to realise that the allegedly 'hard left' views of Mr Corbyn are what they themselves have always believed, the tory lead is disappearing fast. The Murdochites are thinking up new lies desperately.

Both parties share a common thread. Under preceding Labour and the Tories both failed to build sufficient housing to accommodate for the influx of people coming into the UK and increased the UK government debt, plus the public debt (mainly from high mortgages) is almost as high.

Teresa May will not reduce immigration, just like she didn't do so while Home Secretary.

Corbyn though is more likeable

I've discounted Labour and think I might vote Trump or the Loony Party as leader for the UK (Other).

Both parties share a common thread. Under preceding Labour and the Tories both failed to build sufficient housing to accommodate for the influx of people coming into the UK and increased the UK government debt, plus the public debt (mainly from high mortgages) is almost as high.

Teresa May will not reduce immigration, just like she didn't do so while Home Secretary.

I've discounted Labour and think I might vote Trump or the Loony Party as leader for the UK (Other).

You're absolutely right. Housing is the only important issue in this, or any, election. :rolleyes:

You're absolutely right. Housing is the only important issue in this, or any, election. :rolleyes:

It is an important issue which every government has swept under the carpet. If you look earlier I have also mentioned the public and private deficits plus healthcare, immigration and trade. None of these will be really addressed once the election is over.

It is an important issue which every government has swept under the carpet. If you look earlier I have also mentioned the public and private deficits plus healthcare, immigration and trade. None of these will be really addressed once the election is over.

Examine Labour Party Policy. One thing you can be sure about is that this is the last chance to save democracy in the UK: it is now or Murdochism and footling ohnemichery for ever. Labour briefly means business, before the weirdoes call back the spirit of Bliar from Hell.

No, matey - it is you mugs who are the friends of terrorists, forever supporting the bastards who murdered British troops and booby-trapped their bodies when trying to set up the Nazi state of 'Israel' as an American colony.
Wrong as usual. And I am not your matey, guy.

Corbyn honored the grave of a monster who is responsible for murdering a number of Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972.
But I guess since you think Israel is a "Nazi state" (even though it was Palestinians like Grand Mufti who actually collaborated with Nazis in a major way), murdering Israeli civilians is a-ok in your and Comrade Jezza's books. :rolleyes:

No, matey - it is you mugs who are the friends of terrorists, forever supporting the bastards who murdered British troops and booby-trapped their bodies when trying to set up the Nazi state of 'Israel' as an American colony.

Corbyn honored the grave of a monster who is responsible for murdering a number of Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972.
But I guess since you think Israel is a "Nazi state" (even though it was Palestinians like Grand Mufti who actually collaborated with Nazis in a major way), murdering Israeli civilians is a-ok in your and Comrade Jezza's books. :rolleyes:

There are no good or bad sides in this war. Hamas is a sort of reaction to the stagnation in the peace talks. The Israeli occupation of areas of Arab property in the West Bank inhibits peace. If the same situation existed in the USA, I don't think there would be a worse reaction.

There are of course fringes on both sides, but these are simply interacting with each other and essentially 2 sides of the same coin.

Folks,

Getting back to the election, I think it is worth noting that Labour does not have to win for the Tories to lose. Labour are not going to get back votes lost to the SNP in a hurry, but in a hung parliament or a minority Tory government the SNP will likely vote with Labour on the issues that matter most.

That would be enough for me. :)

Alex.

Folks,

Getting back to the election, I think it is worth noting that Labour does not have to win for the Tories to lose. Labour are not going to get back votes lost to the SNP in a hurry, but in a hung parliament or a minority Tory government the SNP will likely vote with Labour on the issues that matter most.

That would be enough for me. :)

Alex.

It depends what they vote for :)

Who taught you to believe this silly shit? It is quite an achievement. How many fingers do you see before you, nazi. NO, not six - two! Who appointed the Grand Mufti, Nazi? Look it up, then write out five million times, 'I must not talk Nazi shite'.

Folks,

Election day comes closer. Mr Corbyn has put up a surprisingly good fight, but it will not be enough IMHO. The best we can hope for is a hung parliament, or failing that a much weakened Tory majority.

In my part of the world there are a lot of Lib Dem garden signs, some Labour and no Conservative. That's nice to see, but no real guide to the result. Its all to play for. :goodevil:

A.

Folks,

Election day comes closer. Mr Corbyn has put up a surprisingly good fight, but it will not be enough IMHO. The best we can hope for is a hung parliament, or failing that a much weakened Tory majority.

In my part of the world there are a lot of Lib Dem garden signs, some Labour and no Conservative. That's nice to see, but no real guide to the result. Its all to play for. :goodevil:

A.

He's done well so far against the odds. He left school without a degree and has been an MP since 1983.

He was considered an outsider on the fringe of the party with something like a 200/1 chance of being elected as party leader.
In fact when he was nominated he only received a handful of support from the left wing factions.

His speeches do come across much more than at the beginning of the election campaign.

I don't believe the parties are really confronting the main issues on security, housing, schools, and hospitals for the influx of people coming in, selecting immigrant workers to suit the required skills.

We are committed to taking in refugees but we lack the infrastructure to take in more people. Even police, nurses and doctors who work in Central London cannot afford to live there as they could not afford to buy house or flat. Also the rent would be around £500.00 per week.

I've quoted figures issued in 2015 where the UK is at least one million houses short. Added to this is the fact that when I returned to London and checked around, a house or apartment tends to pack in more people into one house.

There are some houses where a couple of families share a 1 or 2 bedroom flat and one woman with 4 children lived in a single room of a shared house. I've just seen a 3 bedroom flat in Covent garden goiing for £3,995 per month.

When I first started work in London, I had a low paid job in shops and the rent including all utilities was less than 25% of the salary. Nowadays it's not uncommon for someone to pay more than half.

What? No Monster Raving Loony Party signs?

It's manifesto covers atheism
https://www.omrlp.com/

Religion

Atheism will be given charity status being a non-prophet organization. In the interests of health and safety all other theism’s will loose charity status and be regulated by their local authority.

and

Economy & Pensions
We will further complicate the UK tax system so that everyone can find a loophole, not just multi-national companies.

I may add that technically organisations that promote atheism can like religions in theory gain charitable status

Here is one report

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...-now-pulls-in-crowds-from-Berlin-to-Ohio.html

Britain's 'atheist church' now pulls in crowds from Berlin to Ohio
Atheism is big business for the founders of Sunday Assembly, who have swapped hymns for pop and sermons for secular lectures

Atheist “church” the Sunday Assembly has become an international phenomenon, boasting 63 “parishes” across the globe.

Back
Top Bottom