• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kapaernick

U - what rights do I have, that any black individual in the USA does not have?

The separation of rights in the US is between rich and poor.

A poor white person has no more rights than a poor black person.

But a rich black person has more rights than a poor white person.

In the US you have rights according to how much justice you can afford.

I think you are confusing the definitions of rights and privileges. It is a certainty that $$$ buys privileges, but rights are NOT privileges.

My current executive director can be found at the link provided. You may send her a PM and inquire about my job at her facility. Though she will not divulge my wage, she may be willing to inform you as to what position I hold in her facility, provided you tell her that I have given you permission to obtain the information. A link to this thread would be helpful for her to determine whether or not your intentions are honorable.

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.rohn.503

If this fails to convince you of my grunt status, you may contact my immediate supervisor:

https://www.facebook.com/richard.loeber.3

OR -

You may send me a friend request, and inquire as thoroughly as you like, and I will be exceedingly forthcoming.

https://www.facebook.com/GulielmusBeta

Carry on, and the answer really is.....42

:joy:
I can assure you my intentions are neither honorable or dishonerable.

Then what are your intentions? I got the idea that by asking me to show proof of my income, you were doubting my veracity in claiming that I earn about 25K a year - soon to increase because I just got a better job.

I would still like you to explain why you would feel correct in assuming a person on the lower income strata is less intelligent than a wealthy person. Your comments about me cannot be construed in any other way.

Edit: This may irritate you and many others to no end, but judging by the nearly insane behavior of so many university students in the US recently, I am going to make the claim that having a university education is absolutely no guarantee of superior intelligence. In fact, I believe many of these so-called educated students are dumb as rocks.

Favorite quote: "If you want to get laid, go to college; if you want an education, go to a library." - Frank Zappa

I would still like you to explain why you would feel correct in assuming a person on the lower income strata is less intelligent than a wealthy person. Your comments about me cannot be construed in any other way.

Yes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2015/09/16/is-iq-a-predictor-of-success/#1321a6323604

Don't equate "IQ" with "intelligence". It's still a matter of, at times heated, debate as to what "IQ" actually measures. And it's also a complex conversation to discuss what we mean by "intelligence". So think of "IQ Score" as simply an abstract number that is statistically correlated with a bunch of other abstract numbers (such as future annual income). And beware of any philosophical, political, personal, etc conclusions you might jump to from the "yes" answer.

Yes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2015/09/16/is-iq-a-predictor-of-success/#1321a6323604

Don't equate "IQ" with "intelligence". It's still a matter of, at times heated, debate as to what "IQ" actually measures. And it's also a complex conversation to discuss what we mean by "intelligence". So think of "IQ Score" as simply an abstract number that is statistically correlated with a bunch of other abstract numbers (such as future annual income). And beware of any philosophical, political, personal, etc conclusions you might jump to from the "yes" answer.

No surprise here, frumder. I already know you're a classist who thinks the Great Unwashed are all a bunch of sheep who need to be groomed and led by their elite overseers.

I wonder if you would, or can, acknowledge that there are lots of geniuses working as waiters, dishwashers, busboys, security guards, groundskeepers, factory workers, laborers?

In other words: the assumption that a person earning a low income is therefore less intelligent can very often be incorrect?

And, contrarily: it can also be incorrect to assume that a person with a college degree is highly intelligent. As many of them have demonstrated that they are quite stupid: Antifa, the Berkeley riots, etc...

No surprise here, frumder. I already know you're a classist who thinks the Great Unwashed are all a bunch of sheep who need to be groomed and led by their elite overseers.

I wonder if you would, or can, acknowledge that there are lots of geniuses working as waiters, dishwashers, busboys, security guards, groundskeepers, factory workers, laborers?

In other words: the assumption that a person earning a low income is therefore less intelligent can very often be incorrect?

And, contrarily: it can also be incorrect to assume that a person with a college degree is highly intelligent. As many of them have demonstrated that they are quite stupid: Antifa, the Berkeley riots, etc...

I agree with you 100%, but based on your posts, I don't think you're a genius at logical argument or have the best informed opinions, but maybe you've got some skills at poetry or something.

But is that enough to land her above the Vicky Mendoza diagonal? Not sure.
DhHYBhi.gif

You realize that that sexist commentary of yours is derived from your patriarchal culture, but still that's an actor and a television show, not real.

I agree with you 100%, but based on your posts, I don't think you're a genius at logical argument or have the best informed opinions, but maybe you've got some skills at poetry or something.

I've been light-hearted and easy going, since my return after a long absence. You can look into my posts and go back in time, to when I was heavily involved in the philosophy fora. I'm no genius, but I held my own for many years with very learned people, and even won the admiration of kennethamy, who was a philosophy professor, who is now deceased.

I'm just not into going that deep anymore, because the world is changing, and the change is not good. Reason and rationality are being replaced by identity politics, outright lying, fake news, confusion, misinformation, and intellectual chaos.

I am not good at formal logic, but I'm competent in the areas of metaphysics and epistemology, morality, ethics, and esthetics. Somebody like fast is wickedly adept at logic, as are many others I used to tangle with.

I should also tell you, from what I've read of your posts, my impression of you is, well...I'm not impressed. Tit-for-tat? Not really, as I love to acknowledge my betters, as many of these fine people will attest to. I just haven't read anything from you that is very compelling.

You indicate your intellectual weakness more and more. Thanks!

Bleat - the sound that sheep make. So I'm a member of the Great Unwashed, who's as dumb as a post, and needs, ahem..."smart" people like you to run my life, ie: BIG government?

Am I reading you right?

Yeah, you know it.

Interesting.

Bleat - the sound that sheep make. So I'm a member of the Great Unwashed, who's as dumb as a post, and needs, ahem..."smart" people like you to run my life, ie: BIG government?

Am I reading you right?

Yeah, you know it.
All I know is that responding to you seriously is a waste of time and am getting bored with your inability to sense sarcasm.

The separation of rights in the US is between rich and poor.

A poor white person has no more rights than a poor black person.

But a rich black person has more rights than a poor white person.

In the US you have rights according to how much justice you can afford.

I think you are confusing the definitions of rights and privileges. It is a certainty that $$$ buys privileges, but rights are NOT privileges.

No actual rights.

The rich can hire the best lawyers who can ensure their rights are not violated.

The poor cannot.

Am I reading you right?

Yeah, you know it.
All I know is that responding to you seriously is a waste of time and I'm getting bored with your inability to sense sarcasm.

FAIL.

It's been nice.

- - - Updated - - -

No actual rights.

The rich can hire the best lawyers who can ensure their rights are not violated.

The poor cannot.

Granted, money talks, bullshit walks. But you insist on talking about rights and privileges as if they are one and the same.

They are not.

Are you suggesting that poor people do not have rights? I am poor. I earn well under the so-called poverty level for a single person in Arizona. But I have rights, I know my rights, and I exercise my rights. No one is shitting all over me.

All I know is that responding to you seriously is a waste of time and I'm getting bored with your inability to sense sarcasm.

FAIL.

It's been nice.

- - - Updated - - -

No actual rights.

The poor cannot.

Granted, money talks, bullshit walks. But you insist on talking about rights and privileges as if they are one and the same.

They are not.

Are you suggesting that poor people do not have rights? I am poor. I earn well under the so-called poverty level for a single person in Arizona. But I have rights, I know my rights, and I exercise my rights. No one is shitting all over me.

I realize I'm a white male - but hey, being a white male hasn't got me very far in life. I'm a poet, a starving artist type, very often suicidal, but hanging on. Being a white male aint shit. Unless you look like Johnny Depp, or Harrison Ford. But I aint got that goin' on neither.

FAIL.

It's been nice.

- - - Updated - - -

No actual rights.

The poor cannot.

They are not.

I realize I'm a white male - but hey, being a white male hasn't got me very far in life. I'm a poet, a starving artist type, very often suicidal, but hanging on. Being a white male aint shit. Unless you look like Johnny Depp, or Harrison Ford. But I aint got that goin' on neither.

Holy crap, I quoted my own pale, cracker, white ass self.

:joy:

Being white isn't supposed to be any different, but too many racists and others also with victim mentalities corrupt it.

Aren't these the same guys who bitched about Obama wasting taxpayer dollars to go on vacation in Hawaii?

Now the Vice President flies Air Force 2 - at taxpayer expense - to go to a football game which he knows he won't be watching. He knew damned well that the 49ers would take a knee, so for all intents and purposes wasted millions of tax dollars for the purposes of political grandstanding.

What an asshole.

What an American hero. He valiantly spent a lot of money to stand in a stadium during the national anthem. Such honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't these the same guys who bitched about Obama wasting taxpayer dollars to go on vacation in Hawaii?

Now the Vice President flies Air Force 2 - at taxpayer expense - to go to a football game which he knows he won't be watching. He knew damned well that the 49ers would take a knee, so for all intents and purposes wasted millions of tax dollars for the purposes of political grandstanding.

What an asshole.

Plus one.

Back
Top Bottom