• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

London elects first muslim Mayor.

You're obviously mixing with the wrong people! Remove the blinkers and look at the world around you! You actually may get a surprise. Even the people born into money probably had ancestors who most likely started a business from scratch, or from just pure hard work. Instead of loathing some rich people, you should admire them for their ingenuity and sheer hard work that got them to where they are. The only thieves here are those collecting government benefits and those who refuse a job when jobs are plentiful, and provided by those rich people who are so loathed by the left and by the envious.

And who exactly do you think is 'envious' of confidence-men, burglars, prostitutes and drug-pushers?
I take it you think only those kind of people have oodles of money? Fred Bloggs who wouldn't know what work is and is living off government benefits is the exploited here?

By people you 'know', you must mean 'imagined'.

You're obviously mixing with the wrong people! Remove the blinkers and look at the world around you! You actually may get a surprise. Even the people born into money probably had ancestors who most likely started a business from scratch, or from just pure hard work. Instead of loathing some rich people, you should admire them for their ingenuity and sheer hard work that got them to where they are. The only thieves here are those collecting government benefits and those who refuse a job when jobs are plentiful, and provided by those rich people who are so loathed by the left and by the envious.

What you said about $10.00 (or £10.00) in the UK is true.
One Filipino law student told me once that he wanted to borrow 2,000 pesos from his rich uncle who is ethnic Chinese. That's about $US44.00
His uncle gave him a kettle and a small charcoal cooker plus a few pesos to purchase some cups and coffee.
His instructions were to sell the coffee during the day and give his uncle a cut.
That day he made over 2,000 pesos.
Another Filipino Chinese man at the end of the war ended up with some army surplus boots and shoes which were dumped by the Americans. He sold them door to door. Eventually he opened a shoe chain called Shoe Mart.
Now his heirs run SM which is a huge chain of Shopping Malls throughout the Philippines and are billionaires.

Incidentally there are a lot of companies who manage to stay afloat for a considerable time but actually are worth less than US$10.00 due to their liabilities being much greater than their assets.

And who exactly do you think is 'envious' of confidence-men, burglars, prostitutes and drug-pushers?
I take it you think only those kind of people have oodles of money? Fred Bloggs who wouldn't know what work is and is living off government benefits is the exploited here?

If you extend their sort of behaviour to what is legal and approved, you cover most kinds of capitalists, as you know.

If you extend their sort of behaviour to what is legal and approved, you cover most kinds of capitalists, as you know.
No I don't know! I do know what envy is though!

No I don't know! I do know what envy is though!

Why - you desperately envious of educated people? It is a waste of time - sign on for some courses like a sensible person.

I suppose some are too busy getting an education to pay their way in the world, so they then expect a government handout instead, then envy their peers who took a risk, working hard to get to a point where they're comfortably off..

I suppose some are too busy getting an education to pay their way in the world, so they then expect a government handout instead, then envy their peers who took a risk, working hard to get to a point where they're comfortably off..

I expect they and their parents pay far more taxes than your masters, who pay accountants instead, as you know.

I expect they and their parents pay far more taxes than your masters, who pay accountants instead, as you know.
You keep repeating "as you know." I don't know! But do know that someone who earns say, $80.000 per annum pays more tax than than someone on $20.000 per annum.

If there's anything I've learned from your posts, it's that more people should have opted for the education.

You keep repeating "as you know." I don't know! But do know that someone who earns say, $80.000 per annum pays more tax than than someone on $20.000 per annum.

I'm faltteringly pretending you are not an ignorant right-wing fanatic. People who steal above, say, $1,000,000 from us pay accountants, not tax, as anyone knows who is not paid to believe otherwise, as you know.

To momentarily get back to "moderate Muslim" (despite his ties to Islamism) Sadiq Khan, is Tony RObertson right on this? Did Khan stick his wife back behind a hijab as soon as he no longer needed to pretend to be moderate?
image.jpg

The Labor Party in general has a big problem with anti-semitism, often coming from their Muslim leaders like Naz Shah.

Back
Top Bottom