• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Looks Like Cosby May Walk

I predict that this will never go to court, because the plaintiffs want settlements, not convictions.

Looks like you were flat out wrong. You assumed the women were the predators. You were flat out wrong.

under what legitimate circumstance would properly collected and preserved evidence NOT be used at the time, but 'saved' for a later time?
Such activities might seem a bit fishy, no?

Apparently you are unaware of how many tens of thousands of rape kits are not processed. Leaving the vitims with no recourse and no solved crime because the police don’t bother to do anything with the evidence.

Ya, another innocent man railroaded by the feminazis.
I am not convinced he is guilty. It certainly wasn't really proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Note that the first trial ended in a hung jury. The only difference with the second trial is that it was held in the midst of a full-blown #metoo hysteria.

What the hell kind of society are we living in when you can't even drug and rape women without getting sent to prison anymore?
The allegations are for things that supposedly happened decades ago. There are very good reasons for statutes of limitations, and one is that it is difficult to defend oneself for allegation from decades ago.

Do we really want to be living in a world where the only people who are safe from this kind of vicious prosecution are the ones who don't drug and rape people? That's not the America I know. :(
If Cosby really had done something to these women, they should have gone to police right away, where evidence can be processed. Not several decades later, when the jury has to rely on fuzzy recollections and a moral panic.

Derec, how are you ever gonna have white babies for the Ethnostate if you don't lighten up about women?
Well I am attracted to women of different racial backgrounds, so even if I slip(ped) one past the goalie, the kid may well be biracial. Like Bill Clinton did, perhaps.
Not to derail even more, but to me culture is the important part, not DNA or skin color. The problem with mass migration is creation of parallel societies that can, if numbers are sufficient, supplant the original society. All of Britain was Gaelic at some point before mass migration of Angels and Saxons for example. If you have regular levels of migration, the society can assimilate the immigrants, make them German or Irish or whatever. Not when a million show at at the border in a single year though.

I am not convinced he is guilty. It certainly wasn't really proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Note that the first trial ended in a hung jury. The only difference with the second trial is that it was held in the midst of a full-blown #metoo hysteria.

The allegations are for things that supposedly happened decades ago. There are very good reasons for statutes of limitations, and one is that it is difficult to defend oneself for allegation from decades ago.

Do we really want to be living in a world where the only people who are safe from this kind of vicious prosecution are the ones who don't drug and rape people? That's not the America I know. :(
If Cosby really had done something to these women, they should have gone to police right away, where evidence can be processed. Not several decades later, when the jury has to rely on fuzzy recollections and a moral panic.

Blaming the victim...

Blaming the victim...

Some people are mystified by the fact that when a woman is raped, her first impulse is not to go to the nearest rooftop and shout it to the world.
It takes a very special lack of empathy to be unable to understand that.

Cosby found guilty on all three charges.
Yet another victim of #metoo. :(

The problem with your ridiculous claim is that Cosby admitted it in depositions.

http://6abc.com/juror-on-cosby-retrial-speaks-about-guilty-verdict/3408374/

A juror on the Bill Cosby sexual assault retrial case spoke exclusively to ABC News days after the comedian was found guilty.

The juror, 22-year-old Harrison Snyder, revealed that it may have been Cosby's own words that sealed his fate.

"What was the evidence that made you sure beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty?" ABC News reporter Linsey Davis asked.

"I think it was his deposition, really. Mr. Cosby admitted to giving these Quaaludes to women, young women, in order to have sex with them," Snyder said.

Snyder, who was juror number 1, said when he first entered the deliberation room, he was not sure Cosby was guilty.

"... in the deposition, he stated that he gave these drugs to other women. I don't think it really necessarily mattered that these other five women were here. Because he said it himself that he used these drugs on other women," Snyder said.

"So you found it to be his words that were the most damning of all?" Davis asked.

"Yeah," Snyder said.

Emphasis added.

So what? All of a sudden admitting your guilt in depositions about a criminal case against you is evidence of your guilt? The statements of people who admit to drugging and raping women are considered trustworthy now?

America is becoming a fascist state. :mad:

First they came for roofie rapists...
I thought it was Quaaludes, and these are often used recreationally.

Dictionary:
roofie (plural roofies)

(slang, often plural only) The date rape drug flunitrazepam.
(by extension) Any drug designed to make someone drowsy or disoriented.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/roofie

Here's the deal: when you add quaaludes to an alcoholic drink, the side effects are additive or greater. It's a powerful concoction. If your goal is to knock them out and you've been practicing this for decades then you know whether to add half a pill, a pill, or two pills. Cosby admitted to doing this.

Methaqualone, sold under the brand name Quaalude (pronounced KWAY-lood) and sometimes stylized "Quāālude"[1] in the United States and Mandrax in the United Kingdom and South Africa, is a sedative and hypnotic medication. It is a member of the quinazolinone class.

The sedative–hypnotic activity of methaqualone was first noted by researchers in the 1950s. In 1962, methaqualone was patented in the US by Wallace and Tiernan.[2] Its use peaked in the early 1970s as a hypnotic, for the treatment of insomnia, and as a sedative and muscle relaxant.

Methaqualone became increasingly popular as a recreational drug and club drug and date rape drug in the late 1960s and 1970s, known variously as "ludes" or "sopers" (also "soaps") in the U.S. and "mandrakes" and "mandies" in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. The substance is sold both as a free base and as an ammonium salt (hydrochloride).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone

Back
Top Bottom