• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Movie alphabet

G

Kin Kon

Search for his family heritage, a man named after the villain of Star Trek II (by an illiterate father) finds a remote island full of monsters, giant monsters, more monsters, and his extended family tribe.

H

Honey, I Shrunk the Yids.

Rick Moranis plays an inventor who works in the basement of his family home in the suburbs of Fresno, California. Hilarity ensues when he accidentally creates a remarkable liquid washing machine detergent and begins to market it as ‘The New Final Solution’.

I

Indiana Jones and the Mast Crusade

After his father goes missing while pursuing the Marie Celeste, Indiana Jones looks for pieces of the ship in his brother Davy's locker.

I
The Shining ---> The Shnng.

A family winters over in a haunted hotel. The only ghost really liked martial arts movies when alive.
Two hours of people being less and less surprised by the mysterious sound of him drawing his katana...shnnnnng!

O
Pen Graves
Eliza Dushku gets a summer job answering phones for a stationary company after hours. But people always hang up before she can actually take the messages.
She comes to understand the horror of her situation - every writing tool in the building is out of ink. This company is where pens go when they die!

Lotta good stuff, here. But, um, if it makes it any easier, i didn't mean the movie titles were to be in alphabetical order, just the letter you add or subtract from the title.
And you can even use the same movie title twice in a row, so if someone can squeeze a punchline out of J -
Urassic Park, (a field where you bet Urass?)and you can follow with K - Jurassic Par (dino golf?), it's all good.

P

Pup - An animated feature about an unlikely pair forced to work together to save an exotic breed from an overzealous dog catcher.

Q
Quick ---> Uick

Uick is a mainland China knock-off of the John Wick franchise. Eanu Eeves is a professor of historical culinary arts who goes on a rampage when someone steals his recipes for dog food.

T
Sar Rek The Movie
A spin-off from the franchise, the life, times, philosophy, and katra of Vulcan's premiere philosopher.

U

The Undouchables

In an East European country, women rise up against State mandated hygiene practices, giving rise to a pandemic.

W

EST World. - a theme park based on the weekend seminars of the 80s spins out of control when customers realize there are no rides, only 'possibilities,' and no refunds because you need to take personal responsibility for buying the ticket.
Be sure to stay for the after-credits scene where Yul Brynner sells hot dogs roasted in the burning park buildings.

Back
Top Bottom