• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mueller investigation

another explanation for the brazenness could be compulsion... by the Russians. What's worse, possibly getting caught and prosecuted for Treason, or definitely having your family kidnapped, raped for months, cut up into little pieces at a time, and put into your bed at night like a horses head?

another explanation for the brazenness could be compulsion... by the Russians. What's worse, possibly getting caught and prosecuted for Treason, or definitely having your family kidnapped, raped for months, cut up into little pieces at a time, and put into your bed at night like a horses head?

Agree. You're much safer running afoul of US law than pissing Pootey off.

If it were the case that it's all a blackmail situation and Trumps family were at risk, I think the kids would be much more subdued through all this. Don jr can't shut up for 2 seconds.

If it were the case that it's all a blackmail situation and Trumps family were at risk, I think the kids would be much more subdued through all this. Don jr can't shut up for 2 seconds.

They're just following orders and hoping for the best... by which I mean least worse.

Well, Ivanka is pretty subdued but she is definitely the smarter one. Don Jr. strikes me as a fool. So that may explain that.

Although I'm skeptical of any straight-up blackmail situation. More likely, Trump has just been the sleazy businessman he's always been, which has definitely involved laundering Russian money.

Man, you have rape on the mind.

Anyone else follow Angry WH Staffer? Here's his/her thoughts on the redaction oopsie and the redacted material itself.

Why is There so Much Collusion on my Nothingburger?

At this point, if you’re still inclined to call this a nothingburger, you have to at least clarify that it was made with grade-a Mos-cow, served on a treason bun, topped with lightly-toasted collusion crisps, and drizzled with a Russian red reduction.

Man, you have rape on the mind.

I think I found a video of him...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bigZ1fmwD-Q[/YOUTUBE]

Although I'm skeptical of any straight-up blackmail situation. More likely, Trump has just been the sleazy businessman he's always been, which has definitely involved laundering Russian money.
Yes, Trumps are really surprised that people think that their usual shenanigans are not OK.
Seriously, was it Putin who ordered Trump to run all his scams (Trump University, charity, screwing his contractors)?
Fact is, Trump should had been sent to prison long before he decided to fake run for POTUS

Bringing this over from another thread because I want to comment on it.

ETA: That isn't to just dismiss the remote possibility that Trump will come out of this unscathed, at least directly. His "mentor" was Roy Cohen, ffs and the people--the sycophants--that suckerfished him are adept at making sure nothing leads directly up the chain, so it is obviously never outside the realm of possibilities that Mueller ends up inadvertently exonerating Trump. Doubtful in all that we've seen so far, but there is, of course, a significant difference between what we believe to be true and what can be proven in a court of law. So there is that.

This seems to indicate that you're beginning to lay the groundwork for backing out of many of those super obvious things you have been claiming Trump and company are definitely guilty of.

“Backing out”? What are you, five? No, I am not “backing out” of any claims I have ever made. I have repeatedly hedged what I’ve claimed with something I like to call the real world.

You use the word "inadvertently" in regards to Mueller's findings and yet the argument here has been that Mueller is taking so long to wrap up because he is maticulously dotting those i's and crossing those t's. Not the case any longer?

It’s not binary. To the adults in the room, it has always been a possibility that Trump was just a useful idiot. It is highly unlikely, imo, but always possible. That doesn’t mean he isn’t guilty of conspiracy, he just may not have known the extent or how deep into the shit he actually was.

From the cheap seats that we all sit in, he looks guilty as fuck and a willing participant. There is no question he has repeatedly lied about his (and his team’s/family’s) extensive relationship, for an all inclusive word, with Russia—and he openly requested their help during the election at a time when he knew they were actively engaged in cyber warfare against us—but, once again, there is a difference between what we know and what can be proved in a court of law.

Which is precisely why Mueller is meticulously crossing those t’s and dotting those i’s. Now finish your sippie cup and run off to recess with the rest of grade schoolers.

Meanwhile in... it is all just a Yuge Misunderstanding Land.
article (my emphasis) said:
Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, two Ukrainian oligarchs who had paid Paul Manafort for years for his political work in their country, were the intended recipients of the American polling data that Manafort shared with Konstantin Kilimnik during the 2016 presidential campaign, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.

A spokesman for Manafort confirmed Wednesday that Manafort expected to receive the $2.4 million in income from his Ukrainian political backers, including Lyovochkin and Akhmetov. But the money was meant to reimburse old debts that predated the Trump campaign, spokesman Jason Maloni added, and it was not a quid pro quo for the polling data.
This is The Simpsons Mob level stupid! The payment I received from those shady people was a complete coincidence to my murder of the witness your honor.

From the cheap seats that we all sit in,
It isn't the seats you're in, it's the headphones you're listening through. You're simply being lied to from your corporate media masters and the corporate Democrats and the guilty as hell intelligence community.

I detest Trump as much as anybody, but not to the point of being blind to the rest of the situation.

I'm guessing Trump could be in backroom negotiation to resign as we speak, but not because of this silly Russian collusion, it would be due to thinking his fate might be similar to Manafort's regarding financial dealings. I'd imagine the main sticking points would be protecting his kids and bringing the states on board in any deal.

From the cheap seats that we all sit in,
It isn't the seats you're in, it's the headphones you're listening through. You're simply being lied to from your corporate media masters and the corporate Democrats and the guilty as hell intelligence community.
Is this why Utopian societies in the US failed? Because of corporate media?

I detest Trump as much as anybody, but not to the point of being blind to the rest of the situation.
I'm hoping for some context here.

I'm guessing Trump could be in backroom negotiation to resign as we speak...
I wouldn't put it past Trump to be selling out his children as we speak.
...but not because of this silly Russian collusion...
Manafort gave internal Trump polling data to a pair of Russian connected Ukranian Oligarchs and was expecting to be paid $2.4 million for it. That isn't silly... that is substantiated evidence indicating a conspiracy to collude.
...it would be due to thinking his fate might be similar to Manafort's regarding financial dealings. I'd imagine the main sticking points would be protecting his kids and bringing the states on board in any deal.
ROFLMFAO.

It isn't the seats you're in, it's the headphones you're listening through.

:rolleyes:

You're simply being lied to from your corporate media masters and the corporate Democrats and the guilty as hell intelligence community.

Idiotic. Even if it were true, such a conspiracy would be easily discernible.

:rub:

I'm guessing Trump could be in backroom negotiation to resign as we speak, but not because of this silly Russian collusion

Yeah, treason is so silly, isn't it?

it would be due to thinking his fate might be similar to Manafort's regarding financial dealings.

Funny, because it's just been "revealed" that Manafort was in fact conspiring with the Russians. Isn't that silly?

I'd imagine the main sticking points would be protecting his kids and bringing the states on board in any deal.

That would likely be part of the official version of any deal, should Trump take it. But it looks like that window may have closed (re: the extension of the grand jury).

Last edited:
You mean you'd like me to bow down before you and swear allegiance to your gang through disparraging Trump? Not going to happen. And it won't happen just to spite your tribalistic instincts.

Because if you really wanted some context, you'd expand your source searches.

You mean you'd like me to bow down before you and swear allegiance to your gang through disparraging Trump? Not going to happen. And it won't happen just to spite your tribalistic instincts.
Yeah, still lacking context here. You are to be making very vague accusations here.

You do realize that Trump isn't a Republican. He somehow managed to squeeze into the GOP spot, but he is actually a non-partisan "business" person. So this whole claim of "tribal" is quite ignorant, as he isn't part of the GOP tribe. His insane policies, decisions, claims, Twitter abuse, not to mention his unprecedented Putin and Jung Un love fest, etc... is the general reason for people not liking (remotely trusting) him.

George W. Bush was supposed to be "The Manager" and hire a good team. We learned how bad he was at that.

Donald Trump was supposed to be "The Deal Maker" and it turns out he couldn't negotiate the price of a used car down $15.

Yeah, still lacking context here. You are to be making very vague accusations here.
I think it's pretty clear. YOU are lied to because you listen to the wrong people and do no research.
HE knows the truth because he listens to the right people and considers it research.
HOW he knows he's not lied to seems to be similar to how the KJVOnlyists know that the KJV is the inspired version.

Back
Top Bottom