• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Multiple casualties at Pittsburgh synagogue - Shooter says "All these Jews need to die"

RavenSky

The Doctor's Wife
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
atheist
A suspect is in custody after multiple people were killed and three officers were shot at a Pittsburgh synagogue, authorities said.

Police responded to reports of active gunfire at the Tree of Life*Or L’Simcha congregation, according to Pittsburgh Public Safety commander Jason Lando.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-responding-active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue/story?id=58790381

Police sources tell KDKA’s Andy Sheehan the gunman walked into the building and yelled, “All Jews Must die.” Sheehan confirmed that eight people were confirmed dead. Others had been shot but the extent of their injuries in unknown at this time.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...agogue-in-squirrel-hill/#.W9R8JJn-enc.twitter

He was reportedly armed with an AR-15 style weapon, along with at least 2 handguns.

Another "good guy with a gun"

What the hell is going on in my country? Have conservatives all completely lost their minds? They actually got what they wanted with Trump in office and still they have to push even more, trying to create a theocracy, an ethnic state, and scare all the liberal minded people away.

What the hell is going on in my country? Have conservatives all completely lost their minds? They actually got what they wanted with Trump in office and still they have to push even more, trying to create a theocracy, an ethnic state, and scare all the liberal minded people away.

One word for y'all, and apologies for being repetitious:

VOTE!

A suspect is in custody after multiple people were killed and three officers were shot at a Pittsburgh synagogue, authorities said.

Police responded to reports of active gunfire at the Tree of Life*Or L’Simcha congregation, according to Pittsburgh Public Safety commander Jason Lando.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-responding-active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue/story?id=58790381

Police sources tell KDKA’s Andy Sheehan the gunman walked into the building and yelled, “All Jews Must die.” Sheehan confirmed that eight people were confirmed dead. Others had been shot but the extent of their injuries in unknown at this time.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...agogue-in-squirrel-hill/#.W9R8JJn-enc.twitter

He was reportedly armed with an AR-15 style weapon, along with at least 2 handguns.

Another "good guy with a gun"

OMG, you monster! You are openly and brazenly attacking the free speech rights of that gunman! This proves that like all libtards, you are a fascist! Because only a fascist would try to take away someone's free speech rights like that! Unless the gunman was Muslim. If that is the case, then I am angry that the gunman captured instead of killed.

You're not just taking someone's free speech away from them, but you are also guilty of White Genocide!!!!! [/conservolibertarian]

Pittsburgh shooting is a hate crime and trumpo is to blame

Yet again, a mass shooting inspired by the orange nazi's hateful regime.

The only answer is to get rid of all guns....and to vote trumpo and his henchmen out.

I am beginning to dislike Trump and his followers.

This guy was not a Trump follower, from his archived Gab account:

Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist.
There is no #MAGA as long as there is a kike infestation.
#Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90's to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp.
But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning

#Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90's to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp.

We don't know the guy's name right? So, how do we know it's him?

The guy is clearly confused about Trumpism. His alt-right friends and Trump are tight. Trump a Globalist? Trump only just in the last couple days declared himself a Nationalist.

Needless to say, this is another Domestic Right Wing Terrorist. He is clearly so far gone he thinks that Trump isn't extreme enough.

The guy is clearly confused about Trumpism. His alt-right friends and Trump are tight. Trump a Globalist? Trump only just in the last couple days declared himself a Nationalist.

Needless to say, this is another Domestic Right Wing Terrorist. He is clearly so far gone he thinks that Trump isn't extreme enough.

I recall Trump saying that he was both a nationalist and a globalist, suggesting he does not understand anything. Most people ignored that story, though.

Back
Top Bottom