• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

My New Argument for a Nonphysical Consciousness

No! Ryan, have a Seabreeze. It's cranberry juice and vodka. You won't even notice the hootch. But be careful, as drinking stuff with untasteable alcohol is often a recipe for disaster, even death. Many initiates die from drinking Everclear, or other brands of grain alcohol. Too easy to drink, and too strong. Strange that alcohol is the most accessible legal drug in most states, when it's clearly the most dangerous, easily-available drug there is.

Weird, people I've been drinking with usually ordered a cranberry and vodak. Don't know if I've heard of a seabreeze....

Weird, people I've been drinking with usually ordered a cranberry and vodak. Don't know if I've heard of a seabreeze....

My brother sez they are calt a seebreaze, so theyre calt a seabrieze!

WTF is vodkak? Sounds like something Cap'n Kirk would do a smashmouth to.

That's it. I don't have any more fight left in me.

But this isnt a fight. Its a give and take of argument and test of these arguments.

But then i have since long felt that you have misunderstood how this works since never really care what anyone else posts.

But this isnt a fight. Its a give and take of argument and test of these arguments.

But then i have since long felt that you have misunderstood how this works since never really care what anyone else posts.

Of course he cares what other people post! You seem to be the one who frequently disregards what other people post!

- There, I didn't go above my quota of justifiable use of exclamation points.

Of course he cares what other people post! You seem to be the one who frequently disregards what other people post!

Really? I always read, analyze and comment on the posts when I participate in an discussion. I take a pride in trying to understand the argument presented, not constantly arguing for my own hobby horses.

Put the feet up, slowly sip a nice glass of chilled wine and you'll be eager to get back in the fray in no time. :cool:

No chilled wine for me - only the red stuff.

I am going to let the past few weeks stew for a while; sometimes that refuels the fire.

Really? I always read, analyze and comment on the posts when I participate in an discussion. I take a pride in trying to understand the argument presented, not constantly arguing for my own hobby horses.

That hasn't been my experience with you, Juma. I have found it rather difficult to speak with you.

But I apologize.

I am defending Ryan because he does not, repeat: does not disregard what other people are posting.

Peace and Love.

No! Ryan, have a Seabreeze. It's cranberry juice and vodka. You won't even notice the hootch. But be careful, as drinking stuff with untasteable alcohol is often a recipe for disaster, even death. Many initiates die from drinking Everclear, or other brands of grain alcohol. Too easy to drink, and too strong. Strange that alcohol is the most accessible legal drug in most states, when it's clearly the most dangerous, easily-available drug there is.

Thanks Loretta, but cranberry and vodka is just too sweet for me. Vodka and Sprite is my go-to vodka drink (You don't even need much Sprite).

That hasn't been my experience with you, Juma. I have found it rather difficult to speak with you.

But I apologize.

I am defending Ryan because he does not, repeat: does not disregard what other people are posting.

Peace and Love.
He may read but doesnt really work it trough. He is a believer, not a truth seeker.

Reactions: WAB

But I apologize.

Peace and Love.
He may read but doesnt really work it trough. He is a believer, not a truth seeker.

I disagree, but you were expecting that. He's young and very bright. He's a truth-seeker, not a believer.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Loretta, but cranberry and vodka is just too sweet for me. Vodka and Sprite is my go-to vodka drink (You don't even need much Sprite).

Okee doke! Just hang in there. You believer ya! :p

Give me a break. Why would you even respond to me if you didn't think I cared about your posts?

I disagree, but you were expecting that. He's young and very bright. He's a truth-seeker, not a believer.

- - - Updated - - -

Okee doke! Just hang in there. You believer ya! :p

One more thing, before I go back to Russell and Noah: I have been incorrect! Can you imagine! A seabreeze is vodka, cranberry juice, and grapefruit juice. I don't think I need the grapefruit juice...

Noah received generally positive reviews from critics. The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 77% approval rating with an average rating of 6.6/10 based on 204 reviews.
-  

Naturally. It's the evil number.

I can't help noticing that the Cane character has two lines on his forehead that correspond to two lines on my forehead. So naturally my quasi-religious self wonders if this is not something rather interesting. (Photos for verification may follow, if I start to lose my marbles...)

Could be a bi-polar thing. If I start to make really batshit insane posts over the next few days, you can rest assured I''ve gone over the top. ¬ << works for non-logical AND over the top!

Mods: please feel free to edit or delete any posts from me that seem truly crazy. Or don't. Your call.

Last edited:

Give me a break. Why would you even respond to me if you didn't think I cared about your posts?

Good question. I think it is because you give the impression that you do. It is first after a long discussion I realize that all that has been said just go right trough you and you cling to your original beliefs.

I knew you were all juiced up.
Explains everything.
EB

My brother sez they are calt a seebreaze, so theyre calt a seabrieze!

WTF is vodkak? Sounds like something Cap'n Kirk would do a smashmouth to.

It's vodak. My name for cheap vodka- off of some funny eastern European cartoon.

Back
Top Bottom