• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Netanyahu has lost his fucking mind

Do you actually have some evidence of this?

The only place I know where they are denied their rights and crimes are continually committed against them is Israel.
Take Lebanon for example. Palestinian refugees cannot own property, are barred from certain professions, and have hard time getting work permits for professions that they are allowed in, even compared to other migrant workers. They can't get any education benefits, social security, or even treatment in hospitals. They have no viable path to citizenship even fi they were born in Lebanon and lived there their entire lives.
Shit, would the Lebanese known something the others don't?

What would be nice is if you had some understanding of what's actually going on in the world.

The Palestinians are free to trade with the world. Israel does not impede outgoing goods of any kind, incoming goods are inspected to insure they contain no weapons or dual-use items but otherwise allowed through.

Hamas, though, likes to mess with the commerce. Attacks on the crossing points to get them closed and hurt the local businesses are common.

The Palestinian economy is totally controlled by Israel. And crushed.
You should stop reading leftist/Palestinian propaganda, and get the real facts before posting utter rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Get the real facts" is a fairly recent idiom, popularised by social media, which means "Shut up, stop trying to apply reason, logic or evidence, and just agree with me".

It is essentially a concession of defeat in debate; an appeal to mindless faith in the correctness of the speaker's position, made because he has no actual arguments available to support his position.

"Get the real facts" is a fairly recent idiom, popularised by social media, which means "Shut up, stop trying to apply reason, logic or evidence, and just agree with me".

It is essentially a concession of defeat in debate; an appeal to mindless faith in the correctness of the speaker's position, made because he has no actual arguments available to support his position.
Untermensche is quoting links to leftard media explains my outburst.

Currently, ISRAEL does, since the IDF blew up Gaza's power plants and water treatment facilities during their last "mowing of the lawn."

You profile name suits to a T.

Doesn't it, though?

"I am not a man, and there doesn't got to be a way. And that's another reason I don't want contact between your species and mine. You're all Crazy Eddies. You think every problem has a solution."

Currently, ISRAEL does, since the IDF blew up Gaza's power plants and water treatment facilities during their last "mowing of the lawn."

The powerplant caught some fragments.

And the reason such things get hit in the first place is that Hamas uses them to attack from.
There were no attacks from the powerplant. The IDF destroyed it in order to cripple Hamas' ability to operate.

Figure every protected item in Gaza is a Hamas facility and you'll rarely (if ever) be wrong.
Actually, you figure that every IMPORTANT item in Gaza belongs to -- or is used by -- Hamas, you would NEVER be wrong. Primarily this is because Hamas is the government of Gaza and the only entity IN Gaza that has any amount of resources or manpower to build and operate just about anything.

Israel didn't bomb those targets because they were being used for attacks. They bombed them because they belonged to Hamas.

The best place in the Middle East to be a Palestinian is Israel.

The best place in the entire world to be a Palestinian is the United States.

What, if anything, does that tell you about Israel?

There were no attacks from the powerplant. The IDF destroyed it in order to cripple Hamas' ability to operate.

If that was the case, why then supply them with power from Israeli power stations?

If that was the case, why then supply them with power from Israeli power stations?

Three reasons:
1) The war is over. The civilians in Gaza are technically still under Israel's jurisdiction and it is obligated by law to at least LOOK like it's trying to prevent a humanitarian crisis in a time of non-hostilities
2) Israeli supplies only provide a fraction of what the Gaza plants do. I'm not seeing a more recent source, but there are reports from 2008 and 2010 that a typical household in Rafah had electricity around 6 hours a day
3) Israel can just as easily cut off the power supply the next time they decide to "mow the lawn." Those GPS guided bombs are expensive, you know.

Here are some neutral figures for the Palestinian economy.
[[/URL] http://www.tradingeconomics.com/palestine/gdp-growth-annual

Israel doesn't allow a truck to enter into Gaza or the West Bank without permission.

It doesn't allow the Palestinians to have a port or an airport.

It has a stranglehold of the Palestinian economy and is continually crushing it.

And this has devastating long term effects that takes generations to recover from.

Once the oppression stops that is.

Both of these articles are talking about area C--6.6% of the Palestinian population. Nothing Israel does in that area can possibly have a major effect on the Palestinian economy. This is just an attempt to blame Israel.

These are examples of Israeli policy all over Palestinian territories.

But no matter how many more I produce you will find a way to excuse Israeli crimes. You are an apologist for kidnapping torture and murder. An apologist for terrorism.

It is a joke to say a nation can freely trade with the world when it is not allowed to have ports or an airport.

A pathetic joke.

Before the days of air travel all landlocked countries had neither ports nor airports. That doesn't mean they didn't have free trade.

And you're just changing the topic when I pointed out your articles can't prove your point anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

No. It's pointing out that you're making decisions based on propaganda rather than the actual facts.

You're attacking it because you prefer the propaganda.

No. It's pointing out that you're making decisions based on propaganda rather than the actual facts.

You're attacking it because you prefer the propaganda.

So the humane way to contain rebellion is to starve, bomb, conduct retributions by killing and house demolishing even though these do nothing to curtail the rebellion?

Not only Bibi but the entire government of Israel is bonkers.

These are examples of Israeli policy all over Palestinian territories.

But no matter how many more I produce you will find a way to excuse Israeli crimes. You are an apologist for kidnapping torture and murder. An apologist for terrorism.

It is a joke to say a nation can freely trade with the world when it is not allowed to have ports or an airport.

A pathetic joke.

Before the days of air travel all landlocked countries had neither ports nor airports. That doesn't mean they didn't have free trade.

And you're just changing the topic when I pointed out your articles can't prove your point anyway.

Give me a break.

Israel controls all borders except the border with Egypt that is kept closed through US bribes and threats.

And the articles were objective evidence of the kinds of things Israel is doing.

You can't just wave your hand and make it go away.

You support economic oppression, kidnapping, torture and murder.

Your attitudes are something to be despised.

Three reasons:
1) The war is over. The civilians in Gaza are technically still under Israel's jurisdiction and it is obligated by law to at least LOOK like it's trying to prevent a humanitarian crisis in a time of non-hostilities
2) Israeli supplies only provide a fraction of what the Gaza plants do. I'm not seeing a more recent source, but there are reports from 2008 and 2010 that a typical household in Rafah had electricity around 6 hours a day
3) Israel can just as easily cut off the power supply the next time they decide to "mow the lawn." Those GPS guided bombs are expensive, you know.

The power from Israel was only cut off because a Hamas rocket took it out--and Hamas wouldn't agree not to shoot at the area the repair crew would have been working in. Israel certainly shouldn't be expected to make it's people work under fire in order to restore power to Gaza.

What you don't understand is that Hamas likes the power to go out! They sometimes even shut it down with nothing at all being wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Israel doesn't allow a truck to enter into Gaza or the West Bank without permission.

It has a stranglehold of the Palestinian economy and is continually crushing it.

And this has devastating long term effects that takes generations to recover from.

A truck entering Israel must be inspected to ensure it's not smuggling. So long as it isn't it's allowed through and allowed back out without restriction.

Again, and again and again...do the same thing over and over and over... what do you get? More of the same over and over and over.An you will get what you want.
Insane!
There will never be peace for Israel.

There will never be peace for Israel.

Sure there will. As soon as it becomes in somebody's interest to pursue peace as opposed to perpetuating a neverending state of conflict they'll ... oh wait ... I just read what I wrote. You're right - there will never be peace for Israel.

Three reasons:
Next time Israel "mows" the lawn will be when Hamas fires hundreds of rockets into Israel indiscriminately into civilian areas. They then have every right to protect their citizens by destroying the rocket launching sites.

Perhaps the Palestinians should stop trying to smuggle in arms and duel use material.

Back
Top Bottom