• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Netanyahu has lost his fucking mind

If I enter your house with intent to take it over, and your running me down with your car is the only option to get me out, then why wouldn't you be? You often liken Palestinian victims to "suicide by cop". Likewise the settlers who get stabbed are just committing "suicide by legitiate resistance to occupation".

But this is being done by Palestinians that are Israeli citizens.

If your reason is right then Israel should simply execute them--the usual fate of enemy forces fighting out of uniform.

Yes. Like those virtuous German authorities did to the evil resistance fighters they encountered in occupied Europe.

You don't seem to understand reality: The Jews would be dead. You don't mind that, though, do you?
Oppressed minority, yes. Dead, no.

1) So you're admitting you have no problem with them being an oppressed minority?

2) Why do you think Hamas won't carry out it's plan for extirpation?

You don't seem to understand reality: The Jews would be dead. You don't mind that, though, do you?

I can't enter your delusional paranoid fears.

I know the slave owners feared freeing their slaves because of all the harm they committed to those slaves.

Israel fears freeing the Palestinians for the same reasons.

In other words, their fears are quite justified.

(But you have it backwards--the Jews are the rebelled slaves that fear being put back in chains.)

- - - Updated - - -

Some interesting links I found on another forum.:

Shooting Pal Kid then planting knife next to body

Inciting rock throwing then start shooting

Don't know if these are real or not but it doesn't look good.

The Palestinians keep pretending the stabbers were framed. That doesn't make it so.

If I enter your house with intent to take it over, and your running me down with your car is the only option to get me out, then why wouldn't you be? You often liken Palestinian victims to "suicide by cop". Likewise the settlers who get stabbed are just committing "suicide by legitiate resistance to occupation".

If your reason is right then Israel should simply execute them--the usual fate of enemy forces fighting out of uniform.
Source? Most of the incidents have happened inside West Bank by individuals who are not Israeli citizens. And of course you are right, Israel can simply execute them, and they are. When using violent methods, one shouldn't be surprised if the enemy is doing the same.

Oppressed minority, yes. Dead, no.

1) So you're admitting you have no problem with them being an oppressed minority?

1) I don't. That was untermensche's plan. I'm just pointing out your hyperbole. Even the worst imaginable scenario for Israel is not "death", nor would it even be as bad as Palestinian situation right now.

2) Because if Jews were to be reduced to a manageable minority, they'd be kept as a trophy. Besides Hamas probably wouldn't win in any fair elections anyway.

I can't enter your delusional paranoid fears.

I know the slave owners feared freeing their slaves because of all the harm they committed to those slaves.

Israel fears freeing the Palestinians for the same reasons.

In other words, their fears are quite justified.

(But you have it backwards--the Jews are the rebelled slaves that fear being put back in chains.)

Israel has been abusing and torturing the Palestinians for decades.

So yes there is something to their fears of letting the Palestinians have human rights and actually have power.

But I wouldn't call it justified. Understandable, but there is nothing to justify continuing current Israeli policy which is one crime after another.

There wouldn't be a single Arab death if it wasn't for the fact that it's the Arabs who do all of the terrorist attacks.
For the 100th time. Every nation on earth has the sovereign right to defend its citizens.

Why are the Nazis occupying an 'Arab' country? They have no right to a single square inch, as you know. We fought a whole long war aginst these buggers: don't let's support their last little gang of killers.

- - - Updated - - -

You playing dumb about the daily terrorist attacks with knives and car ramming by Palestinians in and around the West Bank?

The Nazis do manage to kill about twice as many native people, as well you know.
You must forgive me, but I had no idea the Israelis have gas chambers and concentration camps scattered throughout Israel.
No idea they kill gays, gypsies, people who speak up about their dictator, and once elected no more elections, slave labour, blacks, and have a Gestapo to keep their citizens toeing the line.
I thank you for enlightening me!

1) I don't. That was untermensche's plan. I'm just pointing out your hyperbole. Even the worst imaginable scenario for Israel is not "death", nor would it even be as bad as Palestinian situation right now.

2) Because if Jews were to be reduced to a manageable minority, they'd be kept as a trophy. Besides Hamas probably wouldn't win in any fair elections anyway.
No you're right, it wouldn't be as bad as the Palestinian situation is now. It would be much worst. It would be genocide.

No you're right, it wouldn't be as bad as the Palestinian situation is now. It would be much worst. It would be genocide.

Well. 'Israel' is just waiting for the Yanks to get even less attentive. Watch this gas oven!

Source? Most of the incidents have happened inside West Bank by individuals who are not Israeli citizens. And of course you are right, Israel can simply execute them, and they are. When using violent methods, one shouldn't be surprised if the enemy is doing the same.

Where are you getting "not Israeli citizens"?

Where are you getting "not Israeli citizens"?
Most of the attacks have happened in West Bank and Jerusalem, so it makes sense. I have no statistical evidence but every news report either says that the assailants are Palestinian (which is probably not an Israeli citizen) or "Arabs" (which is ambiguous). I have not found a single case where the assailant would be explicitly said to be an Israeli citizen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict_(2015)#Palestinian_attacks

If Israel is to be acused as the bad guys in the dispute, they may as well really become the bad guys and eliminate the problem once and for all, no? After all, they'd only be doing what the Nazis did to them.

If Israel is to be acused as the bad guys in the dispute, they may as well really become the bad guys and eliminate the problem once and for all, no? After all, they'd only be doing what the Nazis did to them.
How did that work out for the Nazis?

This is the reasoning of a third grader.

Go away and grow up. And learn a little history.

Maybe someday you will have something worthwhile to listen to.

History as taught by whom?

As taught by the VICTORS in those many conflicts, of which the Nazis were not one.

Neither would Israel if they decided to impose some kind of final solution on the Palestinians.

As taught by the VICTORS in those many conflicts, of which the Nazis were not one.

Neither would Israel if they decided to impose some kind of final solution on the Palestinians.

These two sides....Palestinians and Israelis need to get busy and deal with the environmental degeneration of Gaza. The U.N. has warned that environmental problems mostly in water supply and water pollution and food production are rendering the entire territory uninhabitable and this process has only a very few years left before it becomes a disaster of monumental scope. Netanyahu has ignored this warning and has instead continued to rail against the savages in his world. The same could possibly be said for the Hamas leadership though we never get any real substantive news on what is happening there. Both sides need to cooperate and work out something they can live with or the problem will take down ALL OF PALESTINE....ISRAEL INCLUDED. The environmental problems are monstrous and need attention. This is not something out of the fucking Bible. This is a matter of water and soil chemistry...and destroyed infrastructure and pollution.

These two sides....Palestinians and Israelis need to get busy and deal with the environmental degeneration of Gaza. The U.N. has warned that environmental problems mostly in water supply and water pollution and food production are rendering the entire territory uninhabitable and this process has only a very few years left before it becomes a disaster of monumental scope. Netanyahu has ignored this warning and has instead continued to rail against the savages in his world. The same could possibly be said for the Hamas leadership though we never get any real substantive news on what is happening there. Both sides need to cooperate and work out something they can live with or the problem will take down ALL OF PALESTINE....ISRAEL INCLUDED. The environmental problems are monstrous and need attention. This is not something out of the fucking Bible. This is a matter of water and soil chemistry...and destroyed infrastructure and pollution.

One might think this were a plan to try to drive people away.

One might think this were a plan to try to drive people away.

Something I have a hard time understanding about Israel is why it has locked down its Arab populations and made it impossible for them to leave in addition to making it impossible for them to stay and be safe, educated, and lead productive lives.

Back
Top Bottom