• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

New wave of Islamic invasion of Europe

The Islamist masterminds behind this operation must be pretty disappointed with their progress in recent years. The conquest was doing quite well in 2015 and then it just died in the ass.

7ac26d8ac7e802ea1599dd2333cc20190b0a4b4a.png

Frankly, at this rate, one wonders whether they were really trying.

You Christian assholes need to understand that you are no different than the Muslim assholes. Both of your holy books are full of jokes

It's not xenophobia to reject mass migration.

Yes, it is. It really is.

The definitions of the words tell us that that's exactly what it is.

By all means, defend your xenophobia by any logic or reasoning you can; But don't try to pretend that it's not xenophobia.

Mass migration is only distinguishable from population growth via reproduction, in that the former involves the 'other'. To fear the former while being unconcerned by the latter is xenophobia. By definition.

I eagerly await your large number of threads and posts decrying the existential threat to Europe caused by European people having children.

Because if you are saying that "more people is bad", and not "more foreign people is bad", then that's very much lost in your posts. And if the "foreign" part is the cause of the issue, from your perspective, then you are by definition engaging in xenophobia.

Will it sooth your war hungry heart to see peaceful Muslims that just want to dance in circles

Will it sooth your war hungry heart to see peaceful Muslims that just want to dance in circles

Who said all of them are bad? The problem is that we are not superheroes who are able to automatically know which immigrants are bad or good. If we could, we would only allow the good ones.

If I gave you a bowl of 100 M&Ms and told you, "No big deal. Only one of them is poisoned. Go ahead and grab a handful!," I am willing to bet you wouldn't reach your hand in there and take a chance.

You Christian assholes need to understand that you are no different than the Muslim assholes. Both of your holy books are full of jokes

Indeed. One of my favorite jokes is how the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific ocean do not mix with each other and the Bible says that God separated the waters, thousands of years before man found out about the seperation.

Hilarious!

The Bible and the Quran are just sad excuses for literature.

any book that tells you that you will burn for eternity in hell, throw that book out your window. There's no reason to believe in fear like that

So we're doing this whole "OMG teh Moozlims are going to destroy Europe!" thing again?

If I remember correctly, the last thread on this topic lived for several years without any of the doom and gloom predictions coming true, and then faded into obscurity.

But please, continue fear-mongering.

any book that tells you that you will burn for eternity in hell, throw that book out your window. There's no reason to believe in fear like that

Has it occurred to you that the devil would say the same thing? Not accusing you of being the devil of course.

So we're doing this whole "OMG teh Moozlims are going to destroy Europe!" thing again?

If I remember correctly, the last thread on this topic lived for several years without any of the doom and gloom predictions coming true, and then faded into obscurity.

But please, continue fear-mongering.

But that's because every time there's a terror attack you guys just say, "It's only one!"

Problem is you guys have said that about a hundred times already....

Has it occurred to you that the devil would say the same thing? Not accusing you of being the devil of course.

Has it occured to you that the devil might be sitting on a couch in the 5th dimension sipping beers and smoking cigars with us?

Has it occured to you that the devil might be sitting on a couch in the 5th dimension sipping beers and smoking cigars with us?

There's no eating or drinking with a spiritual body. This is pure silliness.

Has it occurred to you the Being that created Hell and throws people into fiery pits is the Devil and the one who tells you to smoke a doobie and have sex in the living room with the curtains open is the Savior?

Who said all of them are bad? The problem is that we are not superheroes who are able to automatically know which immigrants are bad or good. If we could, we would only allow the good ones.

If I gave you a bowl of 100 M&Ms and told you, "No big deal. Only one of them is poisoned. Go ahead and grab a handful!," I am willing to bet you wouldn't reach your hand in there and take a chance.

You know that this analogy works equally well with native born people, right?

Right?

I mean, you are just as worried about people in your neighbourhood having kids, in case one grows up a terrorist. rapist, or serial killer, as you are about immigrants, in case one turns out to be a terrorist, rapist, or serial killer. Obviously.

So you spend as mucb time trying to persuade people not to support motherhood as you do trying to persuade people not to support immigration. Obviously.

Right?

Yeah, didn't think so.

You know that this analogy works equally well with native born people, right?

Right?

I mean, you are just as worried about people in your neighbourhood having kids, in case one grows up a terrorist. rapist, or serial killer, as you are about immigrants, in case one turns out to be a terrorist, rapist, or serial killer. Obviously.

So you spend as mucb time trying to persuade people not to support motherhood as you do trying to persuade people not to support immigration. Obviously.

Right?

Yeah, didn't think so.

I already said I'm in favor of trading 1 native born (who is able and willing to work, yet refuses to work) with 1 immigrant (who has been vetted) who will have a job.

Keith (of course) dismissed the idea as racist. :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom