• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged NY Rep Santos (merged from GOP elected that guy in WW84 and GOP are liars)

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
The interesting thing here is that he has been allegedly told it is a fraud in mid-2020... and he continues working there until 2021. Even more interesting he responded 19 days after the question was asked.

Also, what is the "I'm not following you" thing about. The guy says the thing is a fraud.

Potential Customer: We looked into your company, it is a fraud.
Santos: I don't follow.
Potential Customer: The SBLC you reference was said to be non-existent according to the bank.
Santos: Can you speak up? I can't hear you.
Potential Customer: The bank that your company said had an account with says you don't.
Santos: I'm driving through a tunnel, you're breaking up.

The latest is that Santos worked as a drag queen about 15 years ago in Brazil. I have nothing against drag queens but of course he's denying it. I'm going to post a link that included a photo of Santos dressed in drag. It sure looks like Santos. I thought about putting this in the drag queen thread but it really belongs here, I guess.

https://thehandbasket.substack.com/p/the-daily-santos-vol-7

Earlier today I broke the story of Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who was friends with George Santos when he lived near Rio, and who shared a photo of a young Santos dressed in drag at a 2008 event.

And that is the least controversial of what we "know" about him at this point too. Well, for liberals at least. This could cause conservatives to froth and rage. He might not be allowed within 1000 feet of some public schools.

He took an oath to serve the people of his district. No one will work with him so how can he serve the people?

Turn out he has absolutely no interest in governing. He only wants the prestige, healthcare, pension and paycheck. He is at best a walking hairdo.

This asshole has been chosen to sit on the Congressional Science, Space and Technology Committee.

Our country is going extinct.

george-santos-098.jpg

From the New York Post. They claim this is Santos in drag. I dunno.

NO, HE was NOT elected. Some fictitious guy from Goldman Sachs, Harvard etc was elected.
This fucker is guilty of defrauding the electorate, and should be in jail.
This! I’m surprised no reporter called McCarthy out in this when he said that Santos was elected so it’s not his place to do anything about it.

I guess the thinking is that it’s the electorate’s responsibility to make sure any candidate isn’t a fraud.

Beginning to see why rotten tomatoes and the stocks as well tar and feathering happened in the past.

George Santos deserves physical violence from a vigilante. If the system can't supply justice, some brave soul may do it.

As far as being gay, that is the only not good or bad thing about him. Could care less.

A Wikipedia page accessed by POLITICO shows a user named Anthony Devolder — a Santos alias — writing that he “startted [sp] his ‘stage’ life at age 17 as an gay night club [sp] DRAG QUEEN and with that won sevral [sp] GAY ‘BEAUTY PAGENTS [sp].’”

So ironic that he feel he has to deny one of his, or even only, honest accomplishments.

A Wikipedia page accessed by POLITICO shows a user named Anthony Devolder — a Santos alias — writing that he “startted [sp] his ‘stage’ life at age 17 as an gay night club [sp] DRAG QUEEN and with that won sevral [sp] GAY ‘BEAUTY PAGENTS [sp].’”

So ironic that he feel he has to deny one of his, or even only, honest accomplishments.
You assume he actually won?

Back to stuff that matters, his self-funded campaign wasn't self-funded. No one knows where the money came from now. Though, to be fair, we didn't believe he actually did fund his campaign.

I'm curious what he has to admit to in order to be told to quit. Granted with Spartz having issues with McCarthy, I'm guessing "killing the Pope", but only because that'd require Santos to actually do something other than lie.

Back
Top Bottom