• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Police Misconduct Catch All Thread

:rofl: That's exactly the same as very real, actual, already-committed violence and national security threat of white supremacists and the PRESIDENT for fuck's sake who eggs them on.
That's what these "assessments" keep saying while #BLM and Antifas loot more businesses and burn more cities just because a thug with a knife got himself shot. Smfh.

Yeah, and the people and organizations that exist for the purpose of dealing with actual threats and violence are not concerned about protesters. They're just not. So do you think they're... what? Prejudiced? Inept? It's just sad how you desperately cling to this fantasy that all the people you've been trained to hate and fear are "just as bad" as violent, murderous Nazis. You must be exhausted.

Try reading between the lines. She's omitting key details that she should know because she knows the details around them. I don't even need to see the police side of it to know it was a justified shoot.

What.

The.

Fuck.

You can't find a reason to hold Police Officers accountable for their actions? Or when they kill someone, a pinky swear is good enough and their report is not necessary? No third party inquiry? How militant do you want your cops to be?

Try reading between the lines. She's omitting key details that she should know because she knows the details around them. I don't even need to see the police side of it to know it was a justified shoot.

What.

The.

Fuck.

You can't find a reason to hold Police Officers accountable for their actions? Or when they kill someone, a pinky swear is good enough and their report is not necessary? No third party inquiry? How militant do you want your cops to be?

Read, rather than simply assuming the police are wrong. The driver was using the car as a weapon against the police, she glosses over this but the facts she gives make no sense in any other context. Car = deadly weapon, causes a lethal response.

Yeah, and the people and organizations that exist for the purpose of dealing with actual threats and violence are not concerned about protesters. They're just not. So do you think they're... what? Prejudiced? Inept? It's just sad how you desperately cling to this fantasy that all the people you've been trained to hate and fear are "just as bad" as violent, murderous Nazis. You must be exhausted.
I am not saying right-wing violence should be ignored and neither should left-wing violence. It is left-wingers of #BLM (a movement started by two "trained Marxists" after all) that have caused a lot of destruction since 2014 when they rioted, looted and burned down buildings in Ferguson.

I think the reason for downplaying their violence is political correctness. The group's name is "Black Lives Matter" and anybody opposed to them is stupidly being accused of not thinking that black lives matter (lower case) ignoring that #BLM is a violent, extremist organization.

More about this latest #BLM/Antifa hero of the revolution, Walter Wallace Jr.
Action News Investigation: Who was Walter Wallace Jr., the man shot by Philadelphia police?
ABC 6 said:
Wallace was an aspiring rapper with social media accounts filled with videos. Guns are a central theme as he rhymes about shooting people, including police. But his videos also include songs about social causes and police injustice.

Why are so many #BLM heroes "aspiring rappers"? Also, his rapping showed that he was anti-police.

He has also a long-ass violent criminal history.
Court records show Wallace was currently awaiting trial for allegedly threatening to shoot a woman and her house up.
In 2017, he pled guilty to robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of another woman and putting a gun to her head.
He was sentenced to 11-23 months behind bars.
And in 2013, he pled guilty to assault and resisting arrest after punching a police officer in the face.
Only 11-23 months for home invasion armed robbery? That's Philly for you. Revolving door for violent criminals. :rolleyes:

Elsewhere I read that he has 9 children. Why do women love to procreate with violent crazy pieces of shit?

I am not saying right-wing violence should be ignored and neither should left-wing violence. It is left-wingers of #BLM (a movement started by two "trained Marxists" after all) that have caused a lot of destruction since 2014 when they rioted, looted and burned down buildings in Ferguson.

I think the reason for downplaying their violence is political correctness. The group's name is "Black Lives Matter" and anybody opposed to them is stupidly being accused of not thinking that black lives matter (lower case) ignoring that #BLM is a violent, extremist organization.

They are not even remotely equal. When trump makes derogatory statements about Democrats, his army of violent dumbasses threaten or commit violence against whoever Trump disparaged or blamed. When anyone not sympathetic to Trump makes derogatory statements about him or even just asks him hard questions, his army of dumbasses threaten or commit violence against whoever made the statement or asked the questions.

Regardless of who says what, it's overwhelmingly the army of right wing authoritarian morons who respond with violence and threats of violence.

The number of people who oppose trump and make threats of violence are negligible in comparison. They're hardly even worth mentioning in terms of actual threat and actual violence being threatened and committed in the US right now.

More about this latest #BLM/Antifa hero of the revolution, Walter Wallace Jr.
Action News Investigation: Who was Walter Wallace Jr., the man shot by Philadelphia police?
ABC 6 said:
Wallace was an aspiring rapper with social media accounts filled with videos. Guns are a central theme as he rhymes about shooting people, including police. But his videos also include songs about social causes and police injustice.

Why are so many #BLM heroes "aspiring rappers"? Also, his rapping showed that he was anti-police.

He has also a long-ass violent criminal history.
Court records show Wallace was currently awaiting trial for allegedly threatening to shoot a woman and her house up.
In 2017, he pled guilty to robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of another woman and putting a gun to her head.
He was sentenced to 11-23 months behind bars.
And in 2013, he pled guilty to assault and resisting arrest after punching a police officer in the face.
Only 11-23 months for home invasion armed robbery? That's Philly for you. Revolving door for violent criminals. :rolleyes:

Elsewhere I read that he has 9 children. Why do women love to procreate with violent crazy pieces of shit?

When you have that many children, maybe getting shot is your financial plan for being a good provider.

They are not even remotely equal.
No, they tend to do different things. The right-wing militias plot (unsuccessfully) to kidnap governors while left-wing extremists rage in the streets, loot and vandalize businesses and set things on fire since 2014 when they did it in Ferguson.
Now in Philadelphia and DC.
30 officers hurt amid looting, arson after police kill Black man in Philadelphia
This is political violence and should not be ignored or downplayed because of political correctness!
For months in Portland leftists' have been rioting without much respite. In Seattle they even occupied territory.
All that is affecting the economies and the quality of life in major US cities and thus has a lot more effect on people's lives than some idiotic failed plot to kidnap the governor.

Regardless of who says what, it's overwhelmingly the army of right wing authoritarian morons who respond with violence and threats of violence.
"Army" is quite an exaggeration. There are right wing militias, but there are also left-wing ones. Like the black-only militia we have here in Atlanta.

The number of people who oppose trump and make threats of violence are negligible in comparison.
That is not the ONLY gauge for political violence.

But if you want, what about this guy:

They're hardly even worth mentioning in terms of actual threat and actual violence being threatened and committed in the US right now.
Except that they revel in wanton destruction in many US cities: Ferguson, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Kenosha, New York City, Philadelphia, DC, Atlanta, Portland, Seattle, Charlotte and many others.

When you have that many children, maybe getting shot is your financial plan for being a good provider.
You do know that the city of Philadelphia will pay the family millions. It's disgusting. All you have to do to make millions for your family is attack police with a knife or a gun and get shot. Iff you are black of course.

You do know that the city of Philadelphia will pay the family millions. It's disgusting. All you have to do to make millions for your family is attack police with a knife or a gun and get shot. Iff you are black of course.

Aspiring rapper seems to be a dangerous occupation.

The many faces of Walter Wallace Jr., the latest #BLM hero of the revolution.
Walter-Wallace-Jr-Mugshots.jpg

And the guy #BLMers as well as Biden/Harris claim police officers should not be allowed to defend themselves against when he advances at them with a knife. Mental illness should not be carte blanche for assaulting people, including police officers, with a deadly weapon.

I eagerly await the bootlickers' justification of this one:

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1321274917023674368

Insufficient information to reach a conclusion. We did not see what the car was doing.
Note the differences between these two responses.

1) Don't need info to justify a "good shoot" (Who the fuck calls killing someone a 'good shoot'?)
2) Need more information, because there might be a way to justify killing or shooting someone that otherwise seems completely innocent.

nuff said. LP, if you still can't see your inherent bias here, I don't know if anyone can help you.

I just wish you weren't a mod so I could put you on ignore.

I eagerly await the bootlickers' justification of this one:

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1321274917023674368

Insufficient information to reach a conclusion. We did not see what the car was doing.

1) Don't need info to justify a "good shoot" (Who the fuck calls killing someone a 'good shoot'?)
2) Need more information, because there might be a way to justify killing or shooting someone that otherwise seems completely innocent.

nuff said. LP, if you still can't see your inherent bias here, I don't know if anyone can help you.

I just wish you weren't a mod so I could put you on ignore.

I try to use the terms of the field in question, not loaded terms given by outsiders. A "good shoot" is one considered justified.

The first one we have enough information--she's glossing over the critically important details of how the car came to hit a police car. She knows what happened before and after, this isn't a case of losing her memory from trauma. This leaves only one reasonable conclusion: the car was being used as a weapon. Thus, armed and attacking a cop--and the expected response.

The second one we have basically zero information. The cops pulled people from a vehicle but we saw nothing leading up to it, we don't know why they acted. Without that information it's impossible to reach a conclusion.

When you're trying to figure out situations like this don't come at it from a viewpoint that one side is right or wrong, but rather from trying to find the most reasonable scenario that fits the observed facts--figure that anyone not messed up with drugs or the like is taking what they consider reasonable action based on what they see. Also, look for what is not there--in the first example here, nothing about how the car came to hit the police car. Such omitted facts in most cases are bad for the position of the person who omitted them.

In one case, we know more or less what happened. The girlfriend was fleeing from police, another officer encountered them. She drove toward him in reverse.

It's a fairly standard police language.

In that case nobody was shot or killed.

Back
Top Bottom