• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

What message on the horn would be appropriate per liberal philosophy? "Here have some of my money, 'cause you'll never amount to anything on your own" or maybe, "Why bother trying to succeed, you're stuck where you are"

"Stop listening to rich liars and their delusional poor sycophants. Let's make a society that reflects compassion and dignity and fight for the prosperity of everyone, not just for the rich liars. Only selfish idiots believe that's impossible."

What message on the horn would be appropriate per liberal philosophy? "Here have some of my money, 'cause you'll never amount to anything on your own" or maybe, "Why bother trying to succeed, you're stuck where you are"

"Stop listening to rich liars and their delusional poor sycophants. Let's make a society that reflects compassion and dignity and fight for the prosperity of everyone, not just for the rich liars. Only selfish idiots believe that's impossible."

That's good. But then you need the privilege one to be up against the wall.

Outside my front door are half a dozen construction workers building new homes. They arrive on site at sunrise and work until sundown, taking a lunch break for an hour or so. They work in all weather conditions except for heavy rain unless they have something to do inside a home with a solid roof.

By some accounts, they are the richest people in the country, because they work hard.

I've worked for companies that go from light to dark...a lot of them don't pay overtime. Instead they will pay 10 % vacation or some such thing. That is if your a citizen. If your not, then good luck, first they will gage how desperate you are....

Your average 8 year old poor kid is not going to have any idea what you just said or how to apply it to make a better life for them personally. I doubt many even know what a sycophant is. A better way to get them started on the path to success is to tell them to study hard so they can get good grades, and maybe do extra chores around the house or for neighbors to make a little extra spending money for themselves to develop a work ethic and sense of independence. Your advice is about as useful as giving a bicycle to a seal.

for-seal-thanks.jpg

One sunny day in January 2021 an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here." The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.
The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump." The Marine repeated, "Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mr. Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.
The third day, the old man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying again, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump." The Marine, understandably irritated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you've been here asking to speak to Trump. I've told you each time that he's no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you get it?"
The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."
The Marine snapped to attention and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

Your average 8 year old poor kid is not going to have any idea what you just said or how to apply it to make a better life for them personally. I doubt many even know what a sycophant is. A better way to get them started on the path to success is to tell them to study hard so they can get good grades, and maybe do extra chores around the house or for neighbors to make a little extra spending money for themselves to develop a work ethic and sense of independence. Your advice is about as useful as giving a bicycle to a seal.

View attachment 30607

As someone who used to be an 8 year old poor kid decades ago, I note that every one of your posts is wrong. You should be kept away from vulnerable children.

images.jpeg.jpg

Yeah, that post was literally about what to say to a child in real life. ;) Some people really need everything to be black and white literal or they just won't get it.

Yeah, that post was literally about what to say to a child in real life. ;) Some people really need everything to be black and white literal or they just won't get it.

OK then let's say you befriend a poor child in playing in the park. The kid sees that you have some nice things (clothes, car, cell phone, etc), and so asks, "Angry Floof, how I can increase my chances of making a nice, financially secure life for myself as an adult?". What do you tell her? Hopefully, it will have no resemblance to anything that I said, as I have been just informed by another poster that all my posts are wrong, and I need to be kept away from children.

OK then let's say you befriend a poor child in playing in the park. The kid sees that you have some nice things (clothes, car, cell phone, etc), and so asks, "Angry Floof, how I can increase my chances of making a nice, financially secure life for myself as an adult?". What do you tell her? Hopefully, it will have no resemblance to anything that I said, as I have been just informed by another poster that all my posts are wrong, and I need to be kept away from children.

Yeah, not a pic, nor even an attempt at humor. This belongs in some misguided PD thread.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom