• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Profound Thoughts

I wonder if the conversation went something like:

Conductor: I was looking over the music, sir, and, well, I fear this piece is, quite impossible.
Tchaikovsky: (wheeling a cannon into the orchestra pit) Does it look like I give a fuck?

I wonder if the conversation went something like:

Conductor: I was looking over the music, sir, and, well, I fear this piece is, quite impossible.
Tchaikovsky: (wheeling a cannon into the orchestra pit) Does it look like I give a fuck?
Filed under "Why didn't I come up with that?!"

The Bible and the Quran both tell us to love each other.

The Kama Sutra is a little more specific.

Few things are as calming and therapeutic as beer and college basketball.

To the rest of the country —
Hope you’re enjoying our ‘Michigan Winter Sampler Pack’.

In order for nothingness to succeed it itself cannot be. We have something to thank for that, as it is the result of nothingness fully achieved.

In order for nothingness to succeed it itself cannot be. We have something to thank for that, as it is the result of nothingness fully achieved.

Nothing cannot exist. Nothing is a word that has no referent...etc, etc, bla bla.bla...

I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Maybe my mom was right all those years ago. Maybe I won't be happy until someone loses an eye. Maybe that's what's been missing.

Back
Top Bottom