• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Profound Thoughts

A friend who's kid got leukemia as a teenager and got over it, has the online handle "Dying Man". Ouch. That's so damn dark. He got it when he literally was dying.

A friend who's kid got leukemia as a teenager and got over it, has the online handle "Dying Man". Ouch. That's so damn dark. He got it when he literally was dying.

Yeah, one of the boys I look after (because he lost his mother at age 3) was being particularly lazy one day, aged six. I said "What did your last slave die of?

"Cancer."

Well played, sir. Well played.

My wife's younger sister died of leukemia when my wife was a young teenager. Her parents never talked to her about what was going on but she knew it was serious. Then came the day the hearse pulled up to take her dead sister away. Still no explanation. This has fucked her up to this day.

The best thing you can do for the future generation is get yo old washed-up ass out of the way.

If you die and get cremated, you can be put into an hourglass and still be included in family game night.

I was listening to a lesbian feminist podcast this morning and I got this sound bite from a random American lesbian, on the topic of creating the perfect lesbian separatist community.

"I don't believe in utopianism. We're too different. This country was founded by people whose utopian vision means that me prospering is their failure."

Her message was that lesbians are as bad as straight people at making communities work for the same reasons.

Most every fruit is juiced. We have apple juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, mango juice, and so on. Plus many fruits are combined to make new juices, like cranapple juice, etc.

How come there is no banana juice?

Media reports that people in Dubai would not understand the humor in the Flintstones, but I know for a fact that people in Abu Dhabi do.

2,000 years from now archeologists will mine Facebook posts to understand what life was like at the start of the third millennium.

Back
Top Bottom