• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Profound Thoughts

Pop one peyote button in your mouth, munch down on it a couple of times and you can look from horizon to horizon, eat anything you see and it will taste better.

"The second sign of madness is hairs growing from the palm of your hand".

That one always reminds me of a previous neighbor ... a firefighter. Had a kid about six yrs old who put his hand on a woodburning stove and seared his palm off. They grafted some skin from elsewhere and the kid had hair on his palms evermore.
Oh wait, that's true but not funny. Never mind.

The universe is just energy, changing it's form.

That one always reminds me of a previous neighbor ... a firefighter. Had a kid about six yrs old who put his hand on a woodburning stove and seared his palm off. They grafted some skin from elsewhere and the kid had hair on his palms evermore.

:)

I assume you know what the first sign of madness is?

Trying to give yourself a pearl necklace?

I haven't had time to look it up. I've been too busy checking my palms to see if there was any hair growing there.

I haven't had time to look it up. I've been too busy checking my palms to see if there was any hair growing there.

Well, the problem is that your eyesight starts to go kerflooey along with the hair growth, so what's happening is you can't SEE the hair. Have you tried feeling for it? If you feel any, cut your hands off immediately and begin praying...

Wait...

Back
Top Bottom