• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Profound Thoughts

When Donald Trump starts gasping and wheezing from covid-19, I'm going to make it my ring tone.

When Donald Trump starts gasping and wheezing from covid-19, I'm going to make it my ring tone.

When Donald Trump starts gasping and wheezing from covid-19 it will be the most highly guarded secret in the history of this Country.

When Donald Trump starts gasping and wheezing from covid-19 it will be the most highly guarded secret in the history of this Country.
Made easy by the fact that it's nearly indistinguishable from his regular gasping and wheezing.

Even on Gilligan's Island they listened to the professor and not the millionaire.

If "Karen" is truly equivalent to the N-bomb, there would be such a thing as a "Karen-lover" insult. A suggestion that being in Karen-tine\(*\) lessens one by contagion.

But i have never seen anyone scorned merely for association with a Karen, or a privilege of Karens. The only people to promote ire for being a friend of a Karen are other Karens.

Thus, the term cannot be held yo be anything NEAR the same as the dreaded N-word. So, no, you don't get to appropriate that attention, or clout, either.

\(* Apologies to Glen Cook fans\)

Back
Top Bottom