• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Profound Thoughts

Shouldn’t the fencing around the White House be chicken wire?

There is an unspoken law that says the only people who will ever appear naked in public are the people you would never want to see naked anywhere.
(Credit goes to Reddit)

There is an unspoken law that says the only people who will ever appear naked in public are the people you would never want to see naked anywhere.
(Credit goes to Reddit)

Having been to a nude beach, I can verify this is correct.

My shopping cart had a previous shopper's list in it.

1. Wine
2. Shit to eat with the wine

So, i see someone has figured out how to 'adult.'

Maybe plants are actually farming us, feeding us oxygen until we eventually decompose and they consume us.

If Man is made in God's image, and God is the Father (male), was he circumcised to look like his Genesis people? If so, who was the mohel, and did the redacted holy ring become, I don't know, an asteroid belt?

Weird.
As a kid, we played 'cowboys' a lot. There were times some or all of us tied bandanas across our faces to be bandits.
Or tied the same bandanas around our faces, looking for cows that wandered off in the sandstorm.
One time, we found a wrecked bike and wore them as surgical masks to play M*A*S*H as we fought to save the wounded soldier.
We regularly wore ski masks over the face, some of which covered the mouth, to protect faces from frostbite while skiing and snowmobiling and hunting.

And now, some of those same fucking kids are at or near 60yrs old, on Social Media talking about how wesring a mask cuts off oxgen to the brain and silences dissent.

Try telling five kids that aren't finished robbing the stagecoach to wash up for dinner, see if the masks silence dissent.

Back
Top Bottom