• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Republican Clown Car to become Clown Cabinet?

With every new appointment, I am wondering more and more whether Trump is really just that stupid or if he is actively trying to destroy our federal government (along with our economy, our environment and our freedoms). It seems to me that he is calculatedly choosing the very worst possible person for each position.

Putin would like to destroy our economy.

Carson already said he'd cripple the presidency if he took a cabinet position and he'll be around, so I wouldn't hold out hope.

Some say that Trump wants a black man in charge of urban development so when turbanites complain that he did nothing for them he can just say "Well I put a black man in charge..."

I think it is pretty obvious he chose Carson because he is black, but I think it is more because he knows he can browbeat Carson into submission, given his debate performances, and all the other prominent black people Trump is aware of are too uppity for his liking.

Yes, I understand the SecState can't save us. I'm to the point where I'm pleased if someone who isn't a corrupt nutcase gets a cabinet position. I can be optimistic that Trump's negligence will work in our favor, but I don't expect it.

His negligence works in favor of people who have his ear, and he is very suggestible. Unless he surrounds himself with some Bernie Sanderses, this state of affairs certainly will not work out in favor of anyone but rich theocrats and foreign powers.
Yeah, we already saw Taiwan and Pakistan screw with Trump. And the worst thing, he seems to be completely oblivious to it. All he knows is grandstanding. He knows nothing of nuance.

His negligence works in favor of people who have his ear, and he is very suggestible. Unless he surrounds himself with some Bernie Sanderses, this state of affairs certainly will not work out in favor of anyone but rich theocrats and foreign powers.
Yeah, we already saw Taiwan and Pakistan screw with Trump. And the worst thing, he seems to be completely oblivious to it. All he knows is grandstanding. He knows nothing of nuance.

I can see four years of virtually every nation on the planet messing with Trump's head to effect policy changes, and Trump reacting to all of them while remaining completely in the dark as to what they are doing with him. Hey, when it's as easy as tweeting something, why shouldn't they give it a go?

Trump seems like a Johnny Manziel. Pretty damn sure of himself, pretty successful in lower leagues, but now he has been promoted to the top division and is about to be exposed as an absolute lightweight. His opponents are playing chess while he is playing tiddly winks.

Trump seems like a Johnny Manziel. Pretty damn sure of himself, pretty successful in lower leagues, but now he has been promoted to the top division and is about to be exposed as an absolute lightweight. His opponents are playing chess while he is playing tiddly winks.

CHECKERS, JH.
Checkers.
Give the guy some credit!
:D

CHECKERS, JH.
Checkers.
Actually, I suspect it would be giving him too much credit to say that his opponents are playing chess, while Trump is doing one of those jigsaw puzzles with four very thick pieces, and he is struggling to put it together.

CHECKERS, JH.
Checkers.
Actually, I suspect it would be giving him too much credit to say that his opponents are playing chess, while Trump is doing one of those jigsaw puzzles with four very thick pieces, and he is struggling to put it together.
It could even be possible that Trump may actually think he is the only one that is being nefarious and is pulling one on allies and enemies alike, when in fact allies are rolling their eyes and the enemies are licking their lips. He is entering the boxing ring thinking he is going to easily take down James "The Grim Reaper" Roper and his supporters are in the mindset that Roper is too weak and that overhand right will knock him out. I think less than a month into his Presidency, that punch will be landed and... well... the rest will be history.

Trump: "We need someone to work on our National Security Team who has a long record of service and expertise on national security issues...what's that? There's a pretty blonde lady on Fox News? Let's get her!"

http://thehill.com/media/310580-monica-crowley-joining-trump-administration

President-elect Donald Trump announced Thursday that Monica Crowley will have a national security role in his incoming administration.

Crowley will serve as senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council, the Trump transition team said in a statement.

Top national security adviser retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said he is "honored" to have Crowley join the team, along with retired Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg, who will serve as the council's chief of staff.

Crowley, a former Fox News analyst as of Thursday, has been rumored for a position since the Republican's victory on Nov. 8.

Drain the swamp, and fill it with crazy.

Back
Top Bottom