• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

“Revolution in Thought: A new look at determinism and free will"

For clarity, “JC” should not be confused with “BK” (Burger King) when one is making plans to eat out. 😋
Clear as mud.
Could be you never followed the hermeneutical exegesis conducted by ChuckF with respect to the Authentic Text. The key phrase here is “eat out.” Think a bit and see if you can connect that with “JC.” ;)

For clarity, “JC” should not be confused with “BK” (Burger King) when one is making plans to eat out. 😋
Clear as mud.

YeI’m asking the moderators to please restrict Pood from trying to ruin this thread like he and two others succeeded doing on freethought forum. If the moderators are worth their salt, they will stop him. This is definitely a form of ad hom. He’s playing dirty because he’s being checkmated and obviously he can’t handle it. I beg you to please stop him now before this thread turns into another ff. If he continues and no one helps me, I will be forced to leave as the lesser of two evils. The harm these three caused in freethought forum was beyond repair. It was an injustice to the author and I will not allow Pood to smear his name again!
But you can't blame pood. After all he is just moving in the direction of greater satisfaction. If you can't stop yourself from blaming him, what hope does the rest of the world have? Do you understand the two-sided equation?
He has hurt me by the mockery. I am justified to strike back at him, even though I know he couldn't help himself because his will is not free. It doesn't take away from being hurt Crumb. In the new world, he wouldn't be able to do this, knowing this is a hurt to me, and knowing in advance that I will be compelled to turn the other cheek for satisfaction because of the knowledge that he can't help himself. But he knows, before he makes the decision to mock me, that he can help himself if he wants to. Knowing that this is a real hurt, he could not move in this direction for greater satisfaction which prevents the behavior.
Oh, please, peacegirl, he himself wrote all this stuff AND YOU TOOK IT OUT. Are you ashamed of his writing? And yet if you REALLY wanted to sell the book, you would put all that stuff back in and it would probably sell like hotcakes!

Back
Top Bottom