• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Simply talking to RT may not be in and of itself embarrassing. Getting paid for it, and "forgetting" to disclose that fact as required by law, and also "forgetting" you're being paid as a representative of Turkey? That is embarrassing.
I don't remember but did not Hillary forgot to mention speaking fees from Wall Street? or it was simply forgetting what she said to them?

Wall Street is not a foreign government. Nor is connected to a foreign government. Turkey is. When one has such entanglements which require registering as an agent involved with a foreign government, which is the law, and one does not bother with that legal little detail, one becomes a crook. It looks like the Trump team is full of corrupt scum working with foreign governments who were not forthcoming about their activities.

Hillary Clinton

Still not ringing a bell. We were talking about someone with close ties to the current administration lying about their financial relationship with a Russian propaganda outlet. Is this Hillary person a politician or something? What's her official title?

Dude, running a government is hard. People are busy these days and can't be expected to go and think up an entirely new scapegoat to distract everyone and change the topic towards. Rehashing an old one is just an efficient use of taxpayer resources.

Hillary Clinton

Still not ringing a bell. We were talking about someone with close ties to the current administration lying about their financial relationship with a Russian propaganda outlet. Is this Hillary person a politician or something? What's her official title?
Yes, she is a politician, she ran for POTUS but lost recently.

I don't remember but did not Hillary forgot to mention speaking fees from Wall Street? or it was simply forgetting what she said to them?

Wall Street is not a foreign government.
They are probably worse.
Nor is connected to a foreign government. Turkey is. When one has such entanglements which require registering as an agent involved with a foreign government, which is the law, and one does not bother with that legal little detail, one becomes a crook. It looks like the Trump team is full of corrupt scum working with foreign governments who were not forthcoming about their activities.
Well, maybe. But I really doubt that Turkey or Russia actually have any actual influence. Israel and Saudi Arabia do seem to have influence however it seems.
Putin gave Tilllerson some medal but once Rex became Secretary of State he turned into an ordinary russophobe troll.

So she doesn't actually hold a political position of any kind, then. How odd that you would mention this random person as if were relevant to the discussion.

So she doesn't actually hold a political position of any kind, then. How odd that you would mention this random person as if were relevant to the discussion.

You make it sound like he's given a choice on the matter. The day's talking points are the day's talking points.

Well, as I said, she lost, but at one point she was a front-running candidate who refused to explain what she was talking about with Wall Street occupants.

Well, as I said, she lost, but at one point she was a front-running candidate who refused to explain what she was talking about with Wall Street occupants.

So??

Wall Streeters are worse than russians, you do know that, right?

And? Does that have any bearing on what Flynn did or didn't do? Murder is worse than theft, but the fact that OJ killed his wife doesn't have anything to do with whether someone else committed theft.

This is barbos' MO. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Wall Streeters are worse than russians, you do know that, right?
Well sure. Wall Street bankrupted the world's economy. Therefore, we don't need to worry about Russians hacking into private email servers, attempting to hack into voting machines, or any of that.
I don't recall you outraged about Hillary being paid by WallStreet, that's all.

Well sure. Wall Street bankrupted the world's economy. Therefore, we don't need to worry about Russians hacking into private email servers, attempting to hack into voting machines, or any of that.

Are you outraged about anything?

I supported Bernie Sanders. I was resigned to vote for Clinton because the alternative was unthinkable. I'm sorry you can't understand such things, not living in an actual Democracy.

I supported Bernie Sanders. I was resigned to vote for Clinton because the alternative was unthinkable. I'm sorry you can't understand such things, not living in an actual Democracy.
If people were outraged enough about Clinton then they would not have to settle for her and most likely had President Sanders now.

If people were outraged enough about Clinton then they would not have to settle for her and most likely had President Sanders now.
Did Putin like Sanders more than Trump?

Yes, that's it, everybody talk about the Democratic primary candidates.

Back
Top Bottom