• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Intent to collude with a foreign enemy in order to gain political advantage is PROVEN. It's right there in black and white.
Prove me wrong, WP. Show me the EVIDENCE.

Look, the meeting between top Trump campaign officials with a Russian lawyer connected to the Kremlin was merely coincidental to the unprecedented leak of stolen emails.

Intent to collude with a foreign enemy
When did Russia become an enemy. Or have they always been one?

You Americans sure like having enemies. I think it because you are so christian (even a lot of the atheists are christian)

Intent to collude with a foreign enemy

You Americans sure like having enemies. I think it because you are so christian (even a lot of the atheists are christian)

Look at history. Now, please realize I'm no America (FUCK YEAH) apologist. I grant that my country has done things that are less than ethical. I stand up and try to not only admit this, but demonstrate against this, and confront my legislators with this where applicable. Nevertheless, your post seems to imply that the reason we have enemies is our own fault. Sometimes it is. Crucially, sometimes it isn't. In the real world, it does not take two to create an enemy, or opponent. There are reasons that countries provide for their own defense and work to promote their own interests. Often times this is done in a peaceful manner. Sometimes it's not. There are countries in this world run by people that are far, far worse than the USA. If these countries had the military, economic, and technological might the US has, the world would be a much worse place. Being top dog, the US gets the most criticism, I get that. Given it's place in the world, one SHOULD be the most critical with the US as opposed to other nations. I get that too. Nevertheless, despite what Noam Chomsky says, not everything is the fault of the US.

I was talking about how both sides try to find dirt on each other.

Collusion has not been established at this stage so what you quoted does not apply at this stage.

You can check the unclassified copy of the investigation report as to what highest level of certainty means. It's mentioned a few posts up.

Maybe you should just stop posting altogether until at least one fact has been established to your satisfaction. I mean, do we even really know that Russia is an actual place? I think we need to withhold judgement until there is more than just speculation (although the Media loves to assume that Russia is proven to exist).

Have you checked the Unclassified report and its terminology.

Intent to collude with a foreign enemy in order to gain political advantage is PROVEN. It's right there in black and white.
Prove me wrong, WP. Show me the EVIDENCE.

Better, conspiracy to collude with a foreign power would possibly be a charge. This will contain the mechanics inclusive of intent. I don't see that Russia is considered as an enemy because of differences with the US.

Conspiracy would be against a particular government or agency of. The full information is still not apparent.

Well, to the best of my knowledge, we don't send treaty inspectors to the UK to count their nuclear missiles... And France doesn't send anyone to observe if we're obeying treaty restrictions, either.

Well, to the best of my knowledge, we don't send treaty inspectors to the UK to count their nuclear missiles... And France doesn't send anyone to observe if we're obeying treaty restrictions, either.

This is why I put the Russia apologists/stooges/etc. on my ignore list. If you can ask this sort of question with a straight face after decades of Mutual Assured Destruction, you're clearly not interested in honest debate. Even at the height of America's "friendly" relations with Moscow during WWII it wasn't much more than a marriage of convenience.

Was the question too hard to answer?

Is everyone your enemy?

Do you feel threatened by everyone Keith?

It's obvious now that we've gone from six months of denials, witch hunts, and accusations of conspiracy to a new denial: that it's not technically illegal.

It's obvious now that we've gone from six months of denials, witch hunts, and accusations of conspiracy to a new denial: that it's not technically illegal.
Come on, stop acting surprised and outraged. Trump Sr. openly asked russian hackers to release Clinton emails, illegal or not, but this is not surprising and very common.

Come on, stop acting surprised and outraged. Trump Sr. openly asked russian hackers to release Clinton emails, illegal or not, but this is not surprising and very common.
Not all that outraged, and certainly not surprised, as this was expected. Also expected is Trump/Russia supporters like yourself feigning non-chalance and acting as if this is normal, ethical behavior.

Not all that outraged, and certainly not surprised, as this was expected. Also expected is Trump/Russia supporters like yourself feigning non-chalance and acting as if this is normal, ethical behavior.
Once again, I am not a Trump supporter. I am not even Russia supporter for that matter, certainly not Putin supporter. I am merely trying to point out that after decade of trying to undermine Putin (and Russia in general) using all kind of shady and illegal (at least in US) tactics, democrats should not expect love from him.

Once again, I am not a Trump supporter. I am not even Russia supporter for that matter, certainly not Putin supporter. I am merely trying to point out that after decade of trying to undermine Putin (and Russia in general) using all kind of shady and illegal (at least in US) tactics, democrats should not expect love from him.
Um, sure. Who is expecting love here? What the fuck are you talking about?

Um, sure. Who is expecting love here? What the fuck are you talking about?
Democrats obviously expected love.

Wait, who the fuck expected better from the Russians? This isn't about Russia, it's about the fucking president colluding with a foreign power and then trying to cover it up.

Was the question too hard to answer?
No, not at all. My experience is that we're in an adversarial relationship with Russia. Certainly have been ever since i first started training to point nuclear weapons at enemies. And we participate in inspection of each other's arsenals. And when their inspection teams come over to our sites, we do not treat them the same as we do when allies have business at the same sites.
Is everyone your enemy?
Nope. Like i just said, we don't have the adversarial relationship with other countries that have nuclear weapons.
Do you feel threatened by everyone Keith?
No, not everyone.

Come on, stop acting surprised and outraged. Trump Sr. openly asked russian hackers to release Clinton emails, illegal or not, but this is not surprising and very common he did this for the first time in a speech a couple of hours after the meeting with the Russians took place..

Updated. Lifting of sanctions for dirt on Hillary was the value that was traded. And probably some money into a foreign bank. And the subsequent settlement of a Russian money laundering case by the lawyer involved in the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom