• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Post two credible sources that say the US is at War with itself, or even war for that matter.

Do you really think whichphilosophy mean a literal war and isn't instead speaking figuratively? If I said "That son is at war with his father", would you think that the son literally is engaging in an armed conflict, involving armies, with his father?

Surely you understand that the allusion to AM radio wasn't a reference to a shooting war with neighbor mobilizing against neighbor. Were you to make that claim about the son, I hardly think it's inappropriate to ask you to buttress it. If the claim were made about a trivial argument, or if the son had a valid claim I think that the language, figurative or not, should be rightfully taken to task.

For one, Orwell was much more trustworthy than you. For two, you sound like AM radio.

More importantly, where is your evidence for the latter? Your own subjectivity and the mouse in your pocket?

You haven't noticed?
The centre is gone.

The Center Cannot Hold – Decentralize or Die

10% or so of American population supporting Trump somehow erases the center? Even the central thesis of this blog post assumes that there is a center which is not represented by the current political parties - which is not what our dear Captain was saying.

We means the US constitution and how the Congress, Senate and Dawkins think though influenced by Partisan lines.
"We"?

I though you were a citizen of the UK?

I also follow the line of thinking. I'm a UK citizen, born there to save the fare due to my mongrel ancestry.

"We"?

I though you were a citizen of the UK?

I also follow the line of thinking. I'm a UK citizen, born there to save the fare due to my mongrel ancestry.

From the syntax and grammar of your posts, it's easy to infer that Russian might be your first language. It doesn't translate well, rendering your specious claims more incoherent than dangerous.
Or maybe it was the programmers' failing...

From the syntax and grammar of your posts, it's easy to infer that Russian might be your first language. It doesn't translate well, rendering your specious claims more incoherent than dangerous.
Well that and he didn't know how voting was done in the UK.

Post two credible sources that say the US is at War with itself, or even war for that matter.

Do you really think whichphilosophy mean a literal war and isn't instead speaking figuratively? If I said "That son is at war with his father", would you think that the son literally is engaging in an armed conflict, involving armies, with his father?

Oh, so he was speaking in the sense in which nearly every nation to ever exist is and has been at war with itself. Well, that doesn't really tell us anything about the US at all now, does it?

Well I thought you all would be talking about Donny Jr. and is complete lack of brain power. Daddy didn't know about the meeting with the Russian lawyer? Yeah right. When the meeting took place 2 floors below and they are "such a close family they share everything." The lies and the backpedaling are astonishing. These children grew up in a world of privilege and isolation so that laws and rules meant nothing, they did whatever they wanted, knowing that a team of lawyers would keep them out of trouble. So when you have to start following rules and laws, it's astounding to them. They don't know how to act. The Russians dangled a bait of dirt on Hillary and Donny Jr. grabbed with both hands, only to find out it was a ruse. The Russians played the Trump family like a well tuned fiddle. Can these people be any less dim?

And yet the repubs are not answering questions and hiding, using the old pretend talking on a cell phone to avoid questions from the press, or McConnells look straight ahead walk dead pan and ignore all reporters. At some point they will need to answer for their inaction. What more do they know that is not in the public yet? We get dribs and drabs daily. Soon the flood gates will open.

We know that an email indicated this person wanted to help Trump. Jr set up a meeting. Emails were released to try and harm Clinton.

And we are supposed to believe nothing happened in this meeting based on the words of the people who were in it?

My mother's language. Call it a programmers failing. :)

- - - Updated - - -

We know that an email indicated this person wanted to help Trump. Jr set up a meeting. Emails were released to try and harm Clinton.

And we are supposed to believe nothing happened in this meeting based on the words of the people who were in it?

They could have had sex. I thought US elections were about finding the dirt as in Pussygate :)

... or McConnells look straight ahead walk dead pan and ignore all reporters. At some point they will need to answer for their inaction. What more do they know that is not in the public yet? We get dribs and drabs daily. Soon the flood gates will open.

Looks like someone dun poked the turtle. :p
cathy ann.jpg
Three-toed-box-turtle-T-c-triunguis-head-detail.jpg

... or McConnells look straight ahead walk dead pan and ignore all reporters. At some point they will need to answer for their inaction. What more do they know that is not in the public yet? We get dribs and drabs daily. Soon the flood gates will open.

Looks like someone dun poked the turtle. :p
View attachment 11813
View attachment 11814

In all elections the parties stick their snouts in the sewer to try and suck up some dirt from the other party. It's called US election campaigning. Both parties did this.

It now getting likely this latest one will wind up in dead end even if Trump Jr releases more skeletons out of his cupboard.

Well I thought you all would be talking about Donny Jr. and is complete lack of brain power. Daddy didn't know about the meeting with the Russian lawyer? Yeah right. When the meeting took place 2 floors below and they are "such a close family they share everything." The lies and the backpedaling are astonishing. These children grew up in a world of privilege and isolation so that laws and rules meant nothing, they did whatever they wanted, knowing that a team of lawyers would keep them out of trouble. So when you have to start following rules and laws, it's astounding to them. They don't know how to act. The Russians dangled a bait of dirt on Hillary and Donny Jr. grabbed with both hands, only to find out it was a ruse. The Russians played the Trump family like a well tuned fiddle. Can these people be any less dim?

And yet the repubs are not answering questions and hiding, using the old pretend talking on a cell phone to avoid questions from the press, or McConnells look straight ahead walk dead pan and ignore all reporters. At some point they will need to answer for their inaction. What more do they know that is not in the public yet? We get dribs and drabs daily. Soon the flood gates will open.

All that you point to is unarguably (IMHO) true. But more interesting to me is that despite all that, the rethuglicans continue to march in lockstep behind the tangerine turd. I'm guessing that when Cheato said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue in broad daylight and not lose a vote, he also meant "in congress".
I can forgive the 30% on the ass end of the IQ and educational bell curves for lapping up Breitbart and Fox propaganda, but the idea that the GOP corngresscritters can't see their way clear to declare that enough is enough, is astonishing to me.

In all elections the parties stick their snouts in the sewer to try and suck up some dirt from the other party. It's called US election campaigning. Both parties did this.

It now getting likely this latest one will wind up in dead end even if Trump Jr releases more skeletons out of his cupboard.

Remember back in 2000 when the Gore campaign received tapes of Bush rehearsing debate answers and comebacks from an anonymous source? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Republicans said the materials -- which included a videotape of Mr. Bush practicing with top advisers and more than 120 pages of strategies, facts and ''comeback responses'' -- would prove invaluable to Mr. Gore. Some Democrats speculated that the incident had been engineered by Republican strategists.

The materials never made their way into Mr. Gore's hands. Tom Downey, a Gore adviser and former congressman, received them by mail at his Washington offices on Sept. 13. He turned them over to the F.B.I.

Capture.PNG

Remember back in 2000 when the Gore campaign received tapes of Bush rehearsing debate answers and comebacks from an anonymous source? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Republicans said the materials -- which included a videotape of Mr. Bush practicing with top advisers and more than 120 pages of strategies, facts and ''comeback responses'' -- would prove invaluable to Mr. Gore. Some Democrats speculated that the incident had been engineered by Republican strategists.

The materials never made their way into Mr. Gore's hands. Tom Downey, a Gore adviser and former congressman, received them by mail at his Washington offices on Sept. 13. He turned them over to the F.B.I.

View attachment 11815

That was wise as if he had handed them over he could have gotten found out.
What did Trump Jr actually receive?

I see we are back to the "all sides do it" fallacy.

Yep, we all saw it coming right?

So did The Atlantic.

I was talking about how both sides try to find dirt on each other.

Collusion has not been established at this stage so what you quoted does not apply at this stage.

You can check the unclassified copy of the investigation report as to what highest level of certainty means. It's mentioned a few posts up.

Yep, we all saw it coming right?

So did The Atlantic.

I was talking about how both sides try to find dirt on each other.

Collusion has not been established at this stage so what you quoted does not apply at this stage.

You can check the unclassified copy of the investigation report as to what highest level of certainty means. It's mentioned a few posts up.

Maybe you should just stop posting altogether until at least one fact has been established to your satisfaction. I mean, do we even really know that Russia is an actual place? I think we need to withhold judgement until there is more than just speculation (although the Media loves to assume that Russia is proven to exist).

Your insistence that collusion has not been shown is no longer valid. It would be more appropriate to say it's not proven to your unreasonable level of satisfaction. It never could be. A video of Trump being handed Hillary campaign info, in a briefcase, marked STOLEN PERSONALLY BY VLADIMIR PUTIN while one prostitute dressed like Obama pisses on Trump while yet another hooker dressed like Michelle takes a steaming dump on his chest would only prompt you to say it's not an impeachable offense.

Back
Top Bottom