• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

But you have not shown any evidence yet.

You think I'm here to spoon-feed you? :hysterical:
If you weren't a pro-Putin troll you'd avail yourself of the abundance of evidence that is already in the public domain. Never mind what the investigators might know by now. Of course when it all comes out, you will deny it lock, stock and barrel.

I don't trust these liars.

Yeah, you trust your murdering despot. Can't help that pitiful condition.

Which Russians. The comment in the WSJ is Payment arrangement is legal, but ethics experts warn that reliance on party and campaign accounts could raise thorny political issues

Russians obey Putin.

Thorny political issues.

Thorny political issues in the US are decided the Supreme Court instead of poison or Kangaroo Russian courts.

You think I'm here to spoon-feed you? :hysterical:
If you weren't a pro-Putin troll you'd avail yourself of the abundance of evidence that is already in the public domain. Never mind what the investigators might know by now. Of course when it all comes out, you will deny it lock, stock and barrel.
You confuse claims with evidence.
I don't trust these liars.

Yeah, you trust your murdering despot. Can't help that pitiful condition.

I don't trust him either.

You confuse claims with evidence.

You confuse the fact the the original signed Steele dossier is not on your desk, with "lack of evidence". Same idiotic mistake that WP is married to. Now you?

you trust your murdering despot. Can't help that pitiful condition.

Wow... you really have issues. Who is the most "trustworthy" head of State that you can name?

You confuse the fact the the original signed Steele dossier is not on your desk, with "lack of evidence".
It's not an evidence if it's kept secret from everybody.
you trust your murdering despot. Can't help that pitiful condition.

Wow... you really have issues. Who is the most "trustworthy" head of State that you can name?
Assuming it's a serious question, if my life depended on it and I had to choose between different heads of states I would have to go with Merkel.
Obama is a good guy but he allowed to be influenced by crappy "advisers" on issues he is not knowledgeable .
But it's a really separate issue. I don't need to trust Putin when he merely repeats something I already know for sure.

It's not an evidence if it's kept secret from everybody.

Better brush up on your English, comrade. Evidence is evidence, even if YOU don't have it. And you are not "everybody".

I don't need to trust Putin when he merely repeats something I already know for sure.

F'rinstance "we didn't hack"? How could you possibly know that. You don't.

Better brush up on your English, comrade. Evidence is evidence, even if YOU don't have it. And you are not "everybody".
You should brush up on your Russian, yankee, Trust but veryfy
I don't need to trust Putin when he merely repeats something I already know for sure.

F'rinstance "we didn't hack"? How could you possibly know that. You don't.
I know for sure that "evidence" you provided is bullshit.

So I ran into an American lawyer on Twitter named Renato Mariotti who posts about day to day stuff happening in the Mueller investigation, and in pretty fine detail.

If anyone was interested..

I know for sure that "evidence" you provided is bullshit.

Oh? Do tell - HOW could you possibly "know" any such thing? (you don't)
But hats off to the troll - he can divine the TROOTH of all matters, with no personal insight, involvement or actual information! Amazing!
Maybe you should don your magic shoes, and go inform Bob Mueller of your astonishing abilities.
:hysterical:

Ya sure, ya betcha, because bigoted whites always pay for shit in rubles.

Why not? money is money, but I understand it was paid in dollars. So I am not following you here.

Ain't it great that you are free to not follow anything that might lead to an indictment of Putin's agents behavior. What a country!

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday largely endorsed the findings of the intelligence community that Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections through a hacking and influence campaign, and they called for a “more aggressive, whole-of-government approach” to ensure future elections are not similarly compromised.

“There is consensus among members and staff that we trust the conclusions of the ICA,” Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), the committee’s chairman, said at Wednesday news conference, referring to the intelligence community’s assessment that Russia was behind hackings of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign director John Podesta’s email account and had attempted to exploit public opinion by sowing false information, much of it through fake social media accounts.

“But we don’t close our consideration of it,” he added.

Burr also said that “the issue of collusion is still open” and would not be resolved until the committee’s work was done. He said that a deadline for the committee was the looming start of the 2018 primary season.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.a628be7b1a8a

So even Republicans aren't denying it.

Back
Top Bottom