• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

. Would CIA murder Snowden if they have a chance?
I know this is off topic, but I thought it was amusing.
Just how incompetent do you think the CIA is? Snowden isn't even hiding himself. John Oliver, a British-American Comedian, did this interview with Snowden within a stone's throw of the Kremlin.
I am pretty sure Oliver was checked for guns and other things. Now it's unlikely CIA would assassinate Snowden now, but I am pretty sure they would have much earlier when he was in Hong Kong before he was able to get to Russia.
You really think a comedian can get to Snowden, but not a CIA assassin?
Yes, I really think that it would be harder for CIA assassin.
This is just more evidence that you really don't understand the US Government. Russian propaganda captured you in the late 90's and you never looked back.
Really? What about Bradley Manning? Did he get a fair treatment? I don't think Obama thinks he did.
Both KGB and American intelligence conducted assinations, abduction, torture, illegal prisons and other crap like spying on allies (Merkel, etc)
So I think CIA&Co are much more similar to KGB than they are dissimilar.

Both KGB and American intelligence conducted assinations, abduction, torture, illegal prisons and other crap

Seriously barbos... are you ever going to evolve beyond "I know you are but what am I?"?
Or should I just put you on ignore like your Scientologist comrade?

Both KGB and American intelligence conducted assinations, abduction, torture, illegal prisons and other crap

Seriously barbos... are you ever going to evolve beyond "I know you are but what am I?"?

That's just how they program Trumpette Trolls to work... accuse the other of one's own wrongdoings first, so they appear unoriginal or otherwise unexciting when leveled against the actual perpetrator.

Not a joke... that is how they work... it comes from decades of legal strategy in the Commercial Real Estate business... You refuse to pay and then accuse the creditor of owing you money... you bribe an official and then accuse your competitor of offering bribes.. SOP.

That's just how they program Trumpette Trolls to work... accuse the other of one's own wrongdoings first, so they appear unoriginal or otherwise unexciting when leveled against the actual perpetrator.

Not a joke... that is how they work... it comes from decades of legal strategy in the Commercial Real Estate business... You refuse to pay and then accuse the creditor of owing you money... you bribe an official and then accuse your competitor of offering bribes.. SOP.

QFT!
I started keeping track of the campaign allegations and accusations of wrongdoing made by Cheato against all his Rethuglican rivals, and then against HRC. To date, I have yet to find ONE of them of which he is not either proven guilty or is about to be proven guilty. Every. Single. Time.

QFT!
I started keeping track of the campaign allegations and accusations of wrongdoing made by Cheato against all his Rethuglican rivals, and then against HRC. To date, I have yet to find ONE of them of which he is not either proven guilty or is about to be proven guilty. Every. Single. Time.
This isn't just Trump. The Republicans have been guilty of this since the W Admin. I remember Hastert actually claiming (in an NPR interview) that the Democrats had obstructed more Judges in W's Admin than any other Congress. The Interviewer had to be rushed to the hospital because his BS Meter exploded and it was in his pocket.

Yup. Jared's Marketing Research company was the provider of the demographic data that was used for the highly precise targeting of their bot nets.

Evidence?
That would be quite damning if proven...

Not evidence, but a couple articles talking about the suspicion back in July here and here that I wasn't aware of/forgot about when I gave the Vanity Fair link above. The difference now seems to be that Mueller actually got a warrant for Facebook records, which indicates that he has sufficient evidence to convince a judge that a crime may have occurred. Now, does that mean that the suspected crime was that Kushner was involved? Or just that a foreign entity took out a campaign ads, which is also a crime? Not enough has leaked out to tell. If nothing else, Mueller is running a very tight ship.

Last edited:
Evidence?

Not evidence, but a couple articles talking about the suspicion back in July here and here that I wasn't aware of/forgot about when I gave the Vanity Fair link above. The difference now seems to be that Mueller actually got a warrant for Facebook records, which indicates that he has sufficient evidence to convince a judge that a crime may have occurred. Now, does that mean that the suspected crime was that Kushner was involved? Or just that a foreign entity took out a campaign ads, which is also a crime? Not enough has leaked out to tell. If nothing else, Mueller is running a very tight ship.

Agreed - Mueller's operation is a tight ship, in stark contrast to Cheato's leaky tub. So tight in fact, it makes me wonder if he doesn't already have an airtight case or few, and is biding his time to see who else he can incriminate.

I know this is off topic, but I thought it was amusing.
Just how incompetent do you think the CIA is? Snowden isn't even hiding himself. John Oliver, a British-American Comedian, did this interview with Snowden within a stone's throw of the Kremlin.
I am pretty sure Oliver was checked for guns and other things. Now it's unlikely CIA would assassinate Snowden now, but I am pretty sure they would have much earlier when he was in Hong Kong before he was able to get to Russia.
Yes, I really think that it would be harder for CIA assassin

Well, sure, if they ID'd themselves as CIA assassins.

I mean, what if John Oliver's gig as a late night tv host had been just a clever disguise?

Of course you do. That's part of the whole schtict: KGB and CIA are not so different. So why bother defecting or standing up to tyranny?

Yes, I really think that it would be harder for CIA assassin

Well, sure, if they ID'd themselves as CIA assassins.

I mean, what if John Oliver's gig as a late night tv host had been just a clever disguise?
Damn, I have not thought of that, stupid me.

Of course you do. That's part of the whole schtict: KGB and CIA are not so different. So why bother defecting or standing up to tyranny?
Ask Snowden.

You first. It's amusing how americans are always gooder guys when it comes to Russia. You keep trashing republicans and democrats, CIA , all that shit. But the moment Russia is mentioned you forget what you were doing and begin trusting all these guys.

Or if his associate producer on that trip had a little help with some gambling debts a while back.
Or if the cameraman used to be in Spec Ops.
Or if their translator was from the State Department rather than the network. At least, he kept SAYING State.

Evidence?

From what I read between the lines, the broken law would be about Facebook doing business in an illegal way (accepting money from blacklisted entities / for campaign ads, etc..).

From what I read between the lines, the broken law would be about Facebook doing business in an illegal way (accepting money from blacklisted entities / for campaign ads, etc..).

There is also the question of who helped the blacklisted entities "target" those ads/bots/trolls. Don't know if that will ever be determined, but it's a good bet that Mueller is looking into it.

There is also the question of who helped the blacklisted entities "target" those ads/bots/trolls. Don't know if that will ever be determined, but it's a good bet that Mueller is looking into it.

DID JARED KUSHNER’S DATA OPERATION HELP SELECT FACEBOOK TARGETS FOR THE RUSSIANS?

Indeed: probers are intrigued by the role of Jared Kushner, the now-president’s son-in-law, who eagerly took credit for crafting the Trump campaign’s online efforts in a rare interview right after the 2016 election. “I called somebody who works for one of the technology companies that I work with, and I had them give me a tutorial on how to use Facebook micro-targeting,” Kushner told Steven Bertoni of Forbes. “We brought in Cambridge Analytica. I called some of my friends from Silicon Valley who were some of the best digital marketers in the world. And I asked them how to scale this stuff . . . We basically had to build a $400 million operation with 1,500 people operating in 50 states, in five months to then be taken apart. We started really from scratch.”

Or if his associate producer on that trip had a little help with some gambling debts a while back.
Or if the cameraman used to be in Spec Ops.
I called Putin and he told me KGB provided their own cameraman with KGB approved camera :)
Or if their translator was from the State Department rather than the network. At least, he kept SAYING State.
Same here, KGB trained translator :)

But seriously, nobody believed that CIA would do such obviously stupid thing as sending killer with Oliver.
Having said that, I bet $2 on FBI having some interest in having a talk with Oliver crew which went there.

The Daily Beast believes that they have found an example of Russian operatives using Facebook to successfully mobilize people in the US. Per the article, the account was shut down right when Facebook said that they purged Russian propaganda accounts.

I wonder if the idiots who showed up to the rallies will ever be able to admit to themselves that they were manipulated by foreign agents?

200,000 members of the FB Group[ "Being Patriotic"... and nary a one of them will man-up and admit they were had by Putin's lackeys.

Other FB groups named include "Heart of Texas", "Secured Borders", and the websites USATwentyFour.com and TheAmericanBacon.com
I bet some of them are familiar to a few of our own "patriotic conservatives".

Back
Top Bottom