• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Russian Invasion of Ukraine - tactics and logistics

Nick Fuentes

No surprise on that one. As a white supremacist antisemite, he would likely have been just as supportive of Adolf Hitler back in the 1930s.
Yeah, if he thought Ukraine was full of Nazis he would back Ukraine. No Nazis so next best (worst ) thing.

Nick Fuentes

No surprise on that one. As a white supremacist antisemite, he would likely have been just as supportive of Adolf Hitler back in the 1930s.

Trump aligned Idaho speaks at his conference.

Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin Storms Off After White Nationalist Questions.

Peppered with questions about her appearance at a far-right conference organized by infamous white nationalist Nicholas Fuentes, Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin couldn’t take the heat. In an interview that went viral on Wednesday, Boise’s KTVB-TV reporter Brian Holmes began by asking McGeachin: “Are you familiar with who puts this event on? Like, Nick Fuentes?” McGeachin responded, “I don’t. I don’t know who he is. I don’t.”

I read a more detail account on another sourse. Like " you claim not to know who he is? There is thiss think called Google"

Two recent events that make me think Ukraine is in trouble:

1) Russian troops have advanced to Mariupol (though it seems there is still resistance)

2) Critical airfield for Ukrainian air force destroyed by a cruise missile, which might give Russia chance at air supremacy.

Two recent events that make me think Ukraine is in trouble:

1) Russian troops have advanced to Mariupol (though it seems there is still resistance)

2) Critical airfield for Ukrainian air force destroyed by a cruise missile, which might give Russia chance at air supremacy.
1) expect weeks of fighting in and around Mariupol. Just because they’ve entered parts of the city doesn’t mean they own it or that they are close to collapse.

2) They should have had air supremacy weeks ago. But no longer so important. What the Ukrainians need is better air defense capabilities. We’re supposed to be getting that over there quickly. They’ve shot down a helluva a lot of planes. Russia‘s got plenty more, but they’ve got to husband their forces better. Regardless, they’re running low on smart weapons like Cruise missiles.

Apparently it got through too and has gone viral in Russia.
I've heard AS is one of only 22 people Putin follows on the internet. Arnold is like a god in Russia to many of its people.

Reactions: SLD
A member of the American far-right group known as the 'Boogaloo Boys' fled Ukraine when he was faced with the reality of having to fight Russian armed forces.
Thousands of volunteers from across the world have journeyed to Ukraine to help their armed forces fight off the Russian invasion, which has left many dead and forced millions to flee the country.
Russia's invasion of Ukraine is not going as Vladimir Putin had planned. The death toll on both sides and among civilians is rising, but reports suggest that Russian forces have been caught off-guard by the ferocity of Ukrainian resistance and logistical and supply issues. The US, UK and European Union are also supplying weapons to the Ukrainian armed forces, indicating the level of support the country has.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy first made the appeal for foreign volunteers last month, calling on people who considered themselves to be 'friends of peace and democracy' to sign up and thwart Putin's warmongering.
However, some of the people who have volunteered to go to Ukraine and fight the Russians are getting more than they bargained for, and have fled the country.
Weekend warrior finds it's not all fun and games.

Three Russian astronauts launched to the International Space Station early Friday. A few hours later, their Soyuz spacecraft docked at the space station and, when they boarded the orbiting outpost, they were wearing flight suits of striking colors — yellow and blue, similar to the colors of Ukraine’s flag.

The Russian astronauts did not say anything that would suggest that their clothing was a political statement. Yet it seemed difficult to believe it was happenstance. The outfits worn by astronauts in orbit on a daily basis tend to be subdued. But recent crews from Russia have worn vibrant flight suits of various colors during their arrival, including Yulia Peresild, an actress who arrived on the station in November in a bold red coverall.

Last edited:

Doesn't seem like much of an explosion for a "weapons depot".

The point was to show off a hypersonic missile, and that they are reaching near Polish border. Not sure if even NATO has anything that could intercept that.

The point was to show off a hypersonic missile, and that they are reaching near Polish border. Not sure if even NATO has anything that could intercept that.
I guess will find that out for sure if they fire one at a NATO country.

Further down in the thread...

The Ka-52 Hokum-B remains unrecovered, with nearby impacts craters suggesting targeted by #Ukraine artillery
With another photograph for confirmation.

Sadly to me, it appears that Russians having a very good 48 hours. They are taking some ground. They just blew up a large arms depot. They just destroyed a Ukranian shelter that killed 40 marines. The Ukrainians have been incredibly brave. But I sense that the war is turning. Regardless of what happens, this war will have negative consequeses for the Russians for many years (for generations IMO).

Doesn't seem like much of an explosion for a "weapons depot".

No secondaries, that's a miss.

In satellite imagery The War Zone obtained from Planet Labs, you can clearly see the farm featured in the video. It was partially destroyed by the time the image was taken, on March 12th, 2022, a week before this video was released and news of Kinzhal's use was distributed:

This also answers our question as to the UAV's presence above the target area. The anti-air threat is nothing in Ukraine's east as it is in the west. This also calls into question, even more, why a missile of Kinzhal's nature would be used on a target close to Russian territory and on what appears to be a farm's barn or large chicken coup.

With all this in mind, it is very unlikely we are seeing a Kinzhal missile being used in the video. Whether or not one was used at all, we cannot answer that. Maybe there was another target somewhere, but this was not it.

We will continue to look into the matter and keep you updated as to what we find out.
Much more in the link. Looks like just more propaganda.

Or those were some seriously dangerous chickens.

Back
Top Bottom