• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Scumbag Alert: Julien Blanc

GenesisNemesis

Let's Go Dark Brandon!
Basic Beliefs
Secular Humanist, Scientific Skepticism, Strong Atheism
WARNING: Disturbing content.

Julien Blanc is a "pick up artist". He has confessed to pulling women into his crotch, and apparently believes all Japanese women are sexually available to him, regardless of whether they consent. He also has an instagram called "choking women around the world", and it's unclear whether the acts are consensual, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't. If you can, share this video and make people more aware. That way we might be able to do something about it.

Oh lovely,

Jackass gets paid top dollar to teach men how to be the catcalling harassing stalker jerks we were just discussing in the other thread :(

So are all those guys like ... paying ... for that seminar?

Go to Japan ... choke some girls. That's $50, please.

It is an interesting intersection of racism and sexism, two of the greatest taboos. The white men who go to east Asia to maximize their sex lives know all about it, because it works. Each white man is seen by east Asian women as like Captain America, which means that white men can get away with almost anything, because the girls are generally much more receptive to it. That's the sexist part. The racist part is something I can't risk discussing because of a forum rule. Too bad.

So how long before the conservatives and libertarians call us "race card-playing feminazis" just for complaining about this guy?

Beyond pathetic.

That others would participate/pay to share in such details is very disturbing.

In a village north of here about 20 years ago, a repeat sexual offender was found in an alley with his testes missing. He survived and the vigilante was never apprehended.

Guys who take advantage of submissive cultures are at the bottom of the douchebag scale.

I bet he fucks his dog too.
Cultures with submissive women means the women are submissive to their sexual mates. It does NOT mean that the girls are willing to choose any asshole as a sexual mate.

It is an interesting intersection of racism and sexism, two of the greatest taboos. The white men who go to east Asia to maximize their sex lives know all about it, because it works. Each white man is seen by east Asian women as like Captain America, which means that white men can get away with almost anything, because the girls are generally much more receptive to it. That's the sexist part. The racist part is something I can't risk discussing because of a forum rule. Too bad.

Seriously? Do I need the costume, or will just regular clothes do?

I know there are a lot of men who have idealized fantasies about Asian women, but I had no idea it was a mutual thing.

I know there are a lot of men who have idealized fantasies about Asian women, but I had no idea it was a mutual thing.
Yes, actually the girls of east Asia idealize white men much MORE than white men idealize east Asian women. Among white men, the idealization of Asian women is kind of a taboo clique. In east Asia, the idealization of white men is very common and widely accepted. Not kidding.

Yes, actually the girls of east Asia idealize white men much MORE than white men idealize east Asian women. Among white men, the idealization of Asian women is kind of a taboo clique. In east Asia, the idealization of white men is very common and widely accepted. Not kidding.

Taboo clique? There's nothing taboo about it. It might have a serious sleeze factor, but it's not like marrying your sister, unless your sister is Japanese.

Taboo clique? There's nothing taboo about it. It might have a serious sleeze factor, but it's not like marrying your sister, unless your sister is Japanese.
Huh. OK, I will restate what I said. Yes, actually the girls of east Asia idealize white men much MORE than white men idealize east Asian women. Among white men, the idealization of Asian women is commonly seen as having a serious sleaze factor. In east Asia, the idealization of white men is very common and widely accepted. Not kidding.

Huh. OK, I will restate what I said. Yes, actually the girls of east Asia idealize white men much MORE than white men idealize east Asian women. Among white men, the idealization of Asian women is commonly seen as having a serious sleaze factor. In east Asia, the idealization of white men is very common and widely accepted. Not kidding.

I will have to expand my list of Fourth Wife Nominations to include Asian Bride websites.

There is an old story about the GI who wrote home about his new girlfriend Meedoo and her parents, Mr and Mrs Ulongtimejo. There maybe something to this.

I will have to expand my list of Fourth Wife Nominations to include Asian Bride websites.

There is an old story about the GI who wrote home about his new girlfriend Meedoo and her parents, Mr and Mrs Ulongtimejo. There maybe something to this.
Yeah, when I heard about the sexual dynamics between women in East Asia and white men, I thought maybe it was just a lot of lies and exaggerations. But, I experienced it. I went to the Philippines (where English is commonly spoken) to meet Filipinas I knew on Facebook, and I was half expecting that they were just going to rob me blind or whatever, but I found the rumored sexual dynamics to be true. I really was seen as like Mr. Universe. It was a life changer for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom