• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sen. Feinstein Claims She Received Info On Kavanaugh And Sent It To FBI

Red, red wine, goes to my head,
Makes me forget that I
Still need you so

Red, red wine, it's up to you
All I can do, I've done
But memories won't go
No, memories won't go

I'd have thought that with time
Thoughts of you would leave my head
I was wrong, now I find
Just one thing makes me forget

Red, red wine, stay close to me
Don't let me be alone
It's tearing apart
My blue, blue heart

I'd have thought that with time
Thoughts of you would leave my head
I was wrong, now I find
Just one thing makes me forget

Red, red wine, stay close to me
Don't let me be alone
It's tearing apart
My blue, blue heart

Songwriters: Neil Diamond
Red Red Wine lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

1985 bar fight described by Kav's friend confirmed by police report.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-friend-was-arrested-following-1985-bar-fight

Clearly, none of Kav's friends can be trusted to tell the truth.....

That's some damning stuff.

"I will say it again, we drank in college. I was with Brett frequently in college, whether it be in the gym, in class or socializing. I never ever saw Brett black out. Not one time," Dudley said. "And in all the years I have known him, I have never seen him to be disrespectful or inappropriate with women. I would also like to point out that going out never came before working hard and maintaining our focus on our goals."

And the plot thickens.

Doi9wtOUYAAgYWF.jpg

Doi9xYbUYAAXzBj.jpg

Doi9_-EW0AA--ml.jpg

Dems uncover picture of Kavanaugh in college. Look at that guilty fucker. He threw ICE!

Dog02kTVAAAdGFh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

They decided Ms. Swetnick's allegations weren't credible before examining her claims?

Interesting.

So you've missed all her media airplay, interview, ex-boyfriend interview, lack of corroborating witnesses, and overall ludicrous story of the Kavanaugh-Judge rape gang syndicate. Good on you.

Arctish said:
They decided Ms. Swetnick's allegations weren't credible before examining her claims?

Interesting.

So you've missed all her media airplay, interview, ex-boyfriend interview, lack of corroborating witnesses, and overall ludicrous story of the Kavanaugh-Judge rape gang syndicate. Good on you.

I didn't miss the media coverage. But if the Chief Counsel for Nominations of the Unites States Senate Committee on the Judiciary was relying on the media to investigate Ms. Swetnick's allegations in her sworn statement, then I agree with Mr. Avenatti. They should stop playing games and do their job.

Arctish said:

Interesting.

I didn't miss the media coverage. But if the Chief Counsel for Nominations of the Unites States Senate Committee on the Judiciary was relying on the media to investigate Ms. Swetnick's allegations in her sworn statement, then I agree with Mr. Avenatti. They should stop playing games and do their job.

They are doing their job. It is not worthwhile to entertain every loonie coming out of the woodwork with fantastic stories hoping for media attention.

ketterer-1.jpg

Ketterer-2.jpg

Ketterer-3.jpg

Ketterer-4.jpg

What is that supposed to prove other than hypocrite right wing authoritarian followers think women who enjoy sex are evil?

They are doing their job. It is not worthwhile to entertain every loonie coming out of the woodwork with fantastic stories hoping for media attention.

So you agree that they decided Ms. Swetnick's allegations weren't credible before examining her claims.

That's what I thought.

This sounds like something the Chief Counsel for Nominations of the Unites States Senate Committee on the Judiciary should investigate. Perhaps you think they should rule on the credibility of Mr. Ketterer's claims first and investigate them later?

So you agree that they decided Ms. Swetnick's allegations weren't credible before examining her claims.

That's what I thought.

This sounds like something the Chief Counsel for Nominations of the Unites States Senate Committee on the Judiciary should investigate. Perhaps you think they should rule on the credibility of Mr. Ketterer's claims first and investigate them later?

Why? If you recall, before the Kavanaugh-Ford hearing the Senate investigators made multiple calls to Avenatti to speak with Swetnick. He never responded. No reason to bother now.

That's what I thought.

Why?

Because it's their job. Because the Senate must advise and consent to presidential nominations, and the Senators need more, and more accurate, information than they can get from Facebook and the National Enquirer. Because prejudging the credibility of witnesses before interviewing them is so breathtakingly stupid that I'm actually surprised anyone would argue that it's okay for them to do that.

If you recall, before the Kavanaugh-Ford hearing the Senate investigators made multiple calls to Avenatti to speak with Swetnick. He never responded.

1. Who it was that refused to respond is disputed.
2. Avenatti did respond and Swetnick made herself available to testify under oath.
3. A failure to respond doesn't absolve the Chief Counsel for Nominations of the responsibility to investigate claims.

No reason to bother now.

Incorrect. The reasons for the Chief Counsel for Nominations to do their job don't cease to exist when an allegation is tawdry or a witness is hard to reach.

Your airy dismissiveness is impressive but I wonder if you'd be so sanguine if it was Hillary's nominee to the Supreme Court with the boozy reputation for criminal conduct. I think perhaps not.

The fact that Kavanaugh and even his friends have all perjured themselves with Kavanaugh doing this multiple times already tells us everything we need to know. The Republican Senators know about the perjury and so do defenders here in this thread. No defenders are even acknowledging it. That's all we needed to know.

Instead, they are engaging in a witch hunt against the witnesses, trying different paths to get them in a bad light. Whether it's about their airplane flights or what kind of sex they like... hiring a prosecutor to interrogate a victim instead of a known perjuror...demanding a _full_ polygraph when they know polygraphers ask many irrelevant questions to get the person guilt free when asking the relevant question...demanding couples therapy notes when odds are one partner cheated or salacious sex stuff is in there. Republicans are engaging in pure character assassination of witnesses and partisanship. They are not changing on this either.

Kavanaugh confirmation must be stopped and Republicans must be voted out. They are a farce and a circus.

Because it's their job. Because the Senate must advise and consent to presidential nominations, and the Senators need more, and more accurate, information than they can get from Facebook and the National Enquirer. Because prejudging the credibility of witnesses before interviewing them is so breathtakingly stupid that I'm actually surprised anyone would argue that it's okay for them to do that.

If you recall, before the Kavanaugh-Ford hearing the Senate investigators made multiple calls to Avenatti to speak with Swetnick. He never responded.

1. Who it was that refused to respond is disputed.
2. Avenatti did respond and Swetnick made herself available to testify under oath.
3. A failure to respond doesn't absolve the Chief Counsel for Nominations of the responsibility to investigate claims.

No reason to bother now.

Incorrect. The reasons for the Chief Counsel for Nominations to do their job don't cease to exist when an allegation is tawdry or a witness is hard to reach.

Your airy dismissiveness is impressive but I wonder if you'd be so sanguine if it was Hillary's nominee to the Supreme Court with the boozy reputation for criminal conduct. I think perhaps not.

Well, now Trausti has another piece of evidence they have to contend to: the letter Boozehound Bart wrote for beach week full of sexual innuendo and admissions of drunken debauchery. FFFFF indeed.

So what's this about the FBI ending the investigation today? No wonder Trump can come out sounding so laissez-faire about it.

So what's this about the FBI ending the investigation today? No wonder Trump can come out sounding so laissez-faire about it.

Was it ever a real investigation or just an excuse to give the GOP cover during an election?

Back
Top Bottom