• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sen. Feinstein Claims She Received Info On Kavanaugh And Sent It To FBI

So what's this about the FBI ending the investigation today? No wonder Trump can come out sounding so laissez-faire about it.

Was it ever a real investigation or just an excuse to give the GOP cover during an election?

Well if we can't trust the bureaucracy to carry out their mission we've already become a fascist state. How's the weather in New Foundland these days?

So what's this about the FBI ending the investigation today? No wonder Trump can come out sounding so laissez-faire about it.

Was it ever a real investigation or just an excuse to give the GOP cover during an election?

I'm sure it was totally real. The FBI works fast. So fast in fact that you can give them what seems like an absurd deadline, restrict their ability to investigate, and they'll be like "no problem, boss...we got this!"

I'm also certain that if they do find the allegations credible, the GOP-led Senate will totally follow up and/or let the FBI continue investigating. After delaying the vote, of course. Can't be too careful when selecting a Supreme Court Justice, you know.

I'm sure it was totally real. The FBI works fast. So fast in fact that you can give them what seems like an absurd deadline, restrict their ability to investigate, and they'll be like "no problem, boss...we got this!"

I'm also certain that if they do find the allegations credible, the GOP-led Senate will totally follow up and/or let the FBI continue investigating. After delaying the vote, of course. Can't be too careful when selecting a Supreme Court Justice, you know.

They should put that guy from Bones who used to be a vampire on it. He usually manages to wrap all his cases up within an hour.

Optimism will be tolerated!:notworthy:

They should put that guy from Bones who used to be a vampire on it. He usually manages to wrap all his cases up within an hour.

Not good enough. If FBI really wants to get to the bottom of this case, it is time to bring out the heavy artillery.
82a6d0770aeaafbae8f26bf40a822b9b79a5c412.png

Dems uncover picture of Kavanaugh in college. Look at that guilty fucker. He threw ICE!
_102300455_tv047840808.jpg

Having warm drinks is a small price to pay to finally derail this nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

They decided Ms. Swetnick's allegations weren't credible before examining her claims?

Interesting.

She backed away from some of her claims. First she said he saw BK spike the punch. Now she is saying she only saw him close to the drinks. You know, like you do at parties when you get yourself a drink.

The assault in itself isn't the key issue.
No, it was just a convenient cudgel to deny confirmation.

It's the willful lieing about it and the many other things that calls his integrity into question.
What's "lieing"?
And we do not know he lied about it.

And his unwillingness to own up to it shows that he doesn't think it was wrong.
So if a man is accused and he denies it, it cannot be because he is innocent, it must be because he "won't own up to it"?

What I mean is someone could be guilty of the assault when they were a teenager and yet demonstrate they've amended their life and are perhaps even more qualified to be on the bench because of it. But that someone is obviously not Kavanaugh.

And somebody could also be falsely accused.

I think he will be confirmed despite the overwhelming evidence that he's unfit to serve on the court.

I do too

Given that as of yesterday (I haven't caught up today yet), FBI had not even spoken to Dr. Blasey, I'm guessing 'cover'

Just watched BK's college roomate on AC360 saying Brett lied his ass off in his testimony. He also wonders why he's never been interviewed by the FBI.

Just watched BK's college roomate on AC360 saying Brett lied his ass off in his testimony. He also wonders why he's never been interviewed by the FBI.

There's related info here:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/03/politics/yale-roommate-kavanaugh-cnntv/index.html

The Slate article is probably interesting, but it sounds like Trump has finally gooten FBI under his complete control.

As has been discussed here earlier, Bonespurs said he was going to expand the scope of the investigation from its very limited mandate to unlimited. But as has been said, if he didn't relay that to the FBI in writing, the FBI is still limited to the original mandate. I'd bet that's what is happening.

And the plot thickens.

You're too smart to be falling for their garbage.

Some notes were released. Grassley is asking for the release of all the notes. Big difference.

After all, if he only wanted the notes that were released he wouldn't even need to ask her.

DooFnfbUwAAzmJh.jpg

Republicans: we have to ethnically cleanse the Mexicans because they might be rapists!
Also Republicans: we have to put a rapist on the Supreme Court!

So he has told provable lies, half truths and evaded several questions during his testimomy, and was clearly partisan. Should be completely disqualifying. There has to be at least two dozen other well qualified conservative judges out there. Why don't the Republicians and Trump ditch this guy and go with a fresh pick? They could still confirm a new pick before the new Congress in January. Why are they dying on their sword for this liar also tainted by the credible sexual assault accusations?

So he has told provable lies, half truths and evaded several questions during his testimomy, and was clearly partisan. Should be completely disqualifying. There has to be at least two dozen other well qualified conservative judges out there. Why don't the Republicians and Trump ditch this guy and go with a fresh pick? They could still confirm a new pick before the new Congress in January. Why are they dying on their sword for this liar?

They already paid him. D'oh!

View attachment 17915

Republicans: we have to ethnically cleanse the Mexicans because they might be rapists!
Also Republicans: we have to put a rapist on the Supreme Court!
He didn’t rape anyone, that we know of, he only raped the truth.

Menage a trois? Drinking game.
Anal sex? Drinking game.
Fucking? Flatuence... we were 16 for fuck sakes!
Sexual intercourse? Drinking game, you play quarters? This is with nickels.

Back
Top Bottom