• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So Bibi Wants To Begin The "Final Solution."

Senior Israeli Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu believes the Israeli army should stop arresting Palestinians and execute them instead.

“It must execute them and leave no one alive,” Eliyahu wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday, according to Defend Democracy Press.

“If they don’t stop after we kill 100, then we must kill 1,000,” Eliyahu told the Jerusalem Post in 2007. “And if they do not stop after 1,000, then we must kill 10,000. If they still don’t stop we must kill 100,000, even a million.”

In a previous Facebook post, Eliyahu argued Palestinians who are arrested should not be kept alive.

“If you leave him alive, there is a fear that he will be released and kill other people,” he wrote. “We must eradicate this evil from within our midst.”

https://www.alternet.org/2017/06/senior-israeli-rabbi-calls-mass-execution-palestinians/

Well hang on now...we don't want to judge an entire people based on the rantings of an extremist, do we?

Oh...wait.

You're looking at the benevolent muslims with islamic coloured glasses! Who's armies was it that attacked the newly established tiny state of Israel in 1948?

The newly established tiny state of Israel was built on ethnic cleansing and human rights violations. Ffs, haven't you ever read about the work of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, or Plan Dalet, or what Ben Gurion, Sharett, Weitz, Dayan, etc. said about forcing Palestinians off their property and out of the areas Zionists wanted to possess? Or are you so bigoted you don't think people being attacked and purged from their communities have a right to fight back if they're Muslims?

You are mistaken about Muslims being unable to live in peace with Jews. And you are mistaken if you think the Muslims, Christians, and Jews of Palestine were ever distinct, unrelated populations.

The peaceful Muslims stayed and didn't have a problem. The ones that fought often got expelled.

You're looking at the benevolent muslims with islamic coloured glasses! Who's armies was it that attacked the newly established tiny state of Israel in 1948?

The newly established tiny state of Israel was built on ethnic cleansing and human rights violations. Ffs, haven't you ever read about the work of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, or Plan Dalet, or what Ben Gurion, Sharett, Weitz, Dayan, etc. said about forcing Palestinians off their property and out of the areas Zionists wanted to possess? Or are you so bigoted you don't think people being attacked and purged from their communities have a right to fight back if they're Muslims?

You are mistaken about Muslims being unable to live in peace with Jews. And you are mistaken if you think the Muslims, Christians, and Jews of Palestine were ever distinct, unrelated populations.

The peaceful Muslims stayed and didn't have a problem. The ones that fought often got expelled.

I guess if a government came in and said "sorry Loren, your house doesn't belong to you anymore" you'd just peacefully walk away and not put up a fight.

How dare people fight against oppressors, huh?

The only reason I don't call ^this^ an outright lie is because you have convinced me that despite almost 20 years of posting on this topic on this forum and it's predecessors, you have somehow managed to remain utterly ignorant of the events leading up to and during the creation of the State of Israel.

Don't get me wrong. It's still horseshit. But I think you might actually believe your own nonsense, so it's not an outright lie, just a falsehood.

I guess if a government came in and said "sorry Loren, your house doesn't belong to you anymore" you'd just peacefully walk away and not put up a fight.

It would depend on how they word it.

I once researched a Jewish shtetl near Kiev and what happened there during the pogroms. Then I presented Loren with a hypothetical about a community that had been in place for over 1,000 years, and a newly empowered group with different religious beliefs that wanted a State without those villagers in it. I used the historic record to describe events that actually happened - how a group of young men in the village protested being driven out of their homes to make way for members of the empowered group, how fighting broke out, and how the young men were killed and the villagers were made penniless refugees. Loren was totally on the side of the Cossacks, and blamed the Jews for their own expulsion because they didn't surrender their land and human rights meekly and immediately. Well, he was, until he found out I wasn't talking about Zionists driving out Palestinians.

I think if they word it the right way, with an authority figure demanding immediate submission, he'd hand over his house keys and go live in a homeless shelter. Or not. Because I think he also believes that having standards is good, therefore double standards are double good.

Last edited:
Then you know nothing of the history of the region.

Look at the conflicts going around the world, vast majority involve Muslims.

Okay, I'm looking. I see an assortment of conflicts involving an assortment of religious, racial, and cultural groups, fighting for the usual reasons: money, power, influence, land, access to resources, etc. I see that the combatants are members of a lot of different faiths, with the biggest faith groups having the most people involved in the conflicts. Which ones do you think are Muslim specific, i.e. conflicts that could only happen if Muslims are involved?

I also see you attempting to shift the topic away from Netanyahu's plans for the Palestinian people and onto your usual Muslim-bashing stomping grounds.

Look at those conflicts--virtually all have Muslims on at least one side, many have Muslims on both sides. This is far more than chance would indicate.

Ye gods, this guy:

Shmuel Eliyahu (Hebrew: שמואל אליהו‎; b. 29 November 1956 / AM 25 Kislev 5717) is the Israeli Orthodox Chief Rabbi of Safed and a member of the Chief Rabbinate Council.

In March 2008, Eliyahu called for "state-sanctioned revenge" against Arabs. According to Haaretz, Eliyahu wrote an article for the newsletter Eretz Yisrael Shelanu ("Our Land of Israel"), wherein he proposed "hanging the children of the terrorist who carried out the attack in the Mercaz Harav yeshiva from a tree".

The Chief Rabbinate of Israel is designated by law as the supreme authority on Judaism in Israel, which means Rabbi Eliyahu isn't an outlier. His views carry the official stamp of approval from the other Rabbis on the Council.

I bet there are a couple of posters here who approve of them, too.

All religions have fundies. Note that the fundies in Israel are not in control. The problem in the Muslim lands is that in many cases the fundies are in control.

The problem with your logic is that's not what happened. The only actual expulsions were areas where the locals took up arms. When that happened the Jews sometimes didn't try to figure out which ones were peaceful and just threw out the whole town. The vast majority of those who ended up displaced left of their own accord before the fighting started and then weren't allowed to return when their leaders refused to agree to peace.

The problem with your logic is that's not what happened. The only actual expulsions were areas where the locals took up arms. When that happened the Jews sometimes didn't try to figure out which ones were peaceful and just threw out the whole town. The vast majority of those who ended up displaced left of their own accord before the fighting started and then weren't allowed to return when their leaders refused to agree to peace.

Let's go over that again:

The ones that fought often got expelled.

Cake.

the Jews sometimes didn't try to figure out which ones were peaceful and just threw out the whole town

Eating it, too.

So because some people resisted, they're all violent criminals and should be ejected regardless of their actual claim on the land. Collective punishment. "Greater" Israel. :rolleyes:

Also, there was no option to stay in place.

Fight: get expelled.

Don't fight: get expelled.

Complain about getting expelled and want to go back: evil by both nature and nurture, wants to destroy a tiny little state that never did any harm to anyone because they hate Jews.

Loren says that Israel would drop nuclear weapons on Beirut, Damascus, and Amman before it would allow those refugees back to their homes. But we're supposed to think Muslims are the ones whose religious bigotry is a problem.

BTW, that part about Palestinians not being allowed to return "when their leaders refused to agree to peace" is homemade bullshit. He knows the Zionists were only willing to allow ~9-13% of the refugees back in at the most. He often cites that offer as 'proof' that the Zionists were being reasonable, or at least what he thinks is reasonable given his own racist and religiously bigoted mindset. And he knows the offer wasn't made to the Palestinians, it was made to the governments of neighboring states in exchange for their help making the results of ethnic cleansing permanent. He knows that the Israelis refused to acknowledge any Palestinian government or official leadership until the Oslo Accords required it.

So yeah, bullshit.

Last edited:
Look at those conflicts--virtually all have Muslims on at least one side, many have Muslims on both sides. This is far more than chance would indicate.
So in an area of the world with Muslim majority, virtually all conflicts have Muslims on one or both sides? So the problem must be Muslims. I mean, look at the last thousand years of European history, hardly any of those wars involved Christians.

I don't begrudge the genocidal impulse of the Israeli Jews. I don't want to be involved either way, though.

Ask a muslim, any muslim in any country in the world what he/she thinks of Jews and infidels who reject that Mo is a prophet and see the reaction. Remember that if it furthers islam, they are required to lie and deceive.

Senior Israeli Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu believes the Israeli army should stop arresting Palestinians and execute them instead.

“It must execute them and leave no one alive,” Eliyahu wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday, according to Defend Democracy Press.

“If they don’t stop after we kill 100, then we must kill 1,000,” Eliyahu told the Jerusalem Post in 2007. “And if they do not stop after 1,000, then we must kill 10,000. If they still don’t stop we must kill 100,000, even a million.”

In a previous Facebook post, Eliyahu argued Palestinians who are arrested should not be kept alive.

“If you leave him alive, there is a fear that he will be released and kill other people,” he wrote. “We must eradicate this evil from within our midst.”

https://www.alternet.org/2017/06/senior-israeli-rabbi-calls-mass-execution-palestinians/

That's one loony's rants. Google the Hamas terrorist charter where you'll find thousands of the followers of the barbaric islamic faith who would without hesitating a moment slaughter all the Jews, if they could.

The short term goal of Hamas was to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation. The long-term aim sought to establish an Islamic state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

Ask a muslim, any muslim in any country in the world what he/she thinks of Jews and infidels who reject that Mo is a prophet and see the reaction. Remember that if it furthers islam, they are required to lie and deceive.

So if they say they have no problem with Jews and Christians, they're lying? And if they say they're stone cold killers and offer to show you their severed ear collection, they're telling you the truth?

I have friends who are Muslim. One guys parents were the most friendly hosts I've ever stayed with. Mom cooked her best Middle Eastern dishes for us, Dad loaded us down with fresh fruit and avocados he climbed up onto the garage roof to pick just for us (he was in his 70s), and they were absolutely wonderful. So if you're going to try to convince me that Middle Easterners are all scheming, conniving, backstabbing Jews Semites Islamists, you better bring your A game.

I used to deal with many muslims in my sales rep days where I sold them food stuffs until quite recently. Most are likeable until you mention Jews and America who are blamed for all theirs and most other world problems. Some even believe it's the Jews who brought down the Twin Towers and most other deadly islamic attacks in the Western World so as to exonerate their own failings.

Some even believe it's the Jews who brought down the Twin Towers and most other deadly islamic attacks in the Western World so as to exonerate their own failings.

Well ain't that turrable! Some Murkins b'leave George Soros is financing terrorist caravans, Hillary operates a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza shop and 5000 muslims in New Jersey celebrated the twin towers coming down.
Some idiots even believe anthropogenic climate change is a hoax.

Let's go over that again:

The ones that fought often got expelled.

Cake.

the Jews sometimes didn't try to figure out which ones were peaceful and just threw out the whole town

Eating it, too.

So because some people resisted, they're all violent criminals and should be ejected regardless of their actual claim on the land. Collective punishment. "Greater" Israel. :rolleyes:

Yes, there was an aspect of collective punishment--a town attacked, all it's inhabitants likely got expelled. It was intended to be temporary but when the Arabs wouldn't make peace it became permanent. If you're going to get mad about that how about the internment of Japanese in WWII? There were no attacks to justify that.

Back
Top Bottom