• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So Bibi Wants To Begin The "Final Solution."

Also, there was no option to stay in place.

Fight: get expelled.

Don't fight: get expelled.

Complain about getting expelled and want to go back: evil by both nature and nurture, wants to destroy a tiny little state that never did any harm to anyone because they hate Jews.

Except that's not reality. Lots of them stayed, were peaceful and were almost never expelled.

Loren says that Israel would drop nuclear weapons on Beirut, Damascus, and Amman before it would allow those refugees back to their homes. But we're supposed to think Muslims are the ones whose religious bigotry is a problem.

Because allowing them back home is suicide. They're just Jews, though, not people, so what difference does that make?

Look at those conflicts--virtually all have Muslims on at least one side, many have Muslims on both sides. This is far more than chance would indicate.
So in an area of the world with Muslim majority, virtually all conflicts have Muslims on one or both sides? So the problem must be Muslims. I mean, look at the last thousand years of European history, hardly any of those wars involved Christians.

How many of those conflicts are explicitly about religious reasons? Virtually all of the Muslim ones are.

Ask a muslim, any muslim in any country in the world what he/she thinks of Jews and infidels who reject that Mo is a prophet and see the reaction. Remember that if it furthers islam, they are required to lie and deceive.

So if they say they have no problem with Jews and Christians, they're lying? And if they say they're stone cold killers and offer to show you their severed ear collection, they're telling you the truth?

I have friends who are Muslim. One guys parents were the most friendly hosts I've ever stayed with. Mom cooked her best Middle Eastern dishes for us, Dad loaded us down with fresh fruit and avocados he climbed up onto the garage roof to pick just for us (he was in his 70s), and they were absolutely wonderful. So if you're going to try to convince me that Middle Easterners are all scheming, conniving, backstabbing Jews Semites Islamists, you better bring your A game.

They have no problem with properly subservient Jews and Christians. This is the sort of world they want:

(start at the third paragraph)
https://books.google.com/books?id=-BpeAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA5#v=onepage&q&f=false

Well ain't that turrable! Some Murkins b'leave George Soros is financing terrorist caravans,
Not very far from the truth, as Soros is a big supporter of mass migration and has funded causes connected with it.

Hillary operates a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza shop
Yes, this part was wholly made up. Doesn't mean the others are.

and 5000 muslims in New Jersey celebrated the twin towers coming down.
I think Trump misremembered that one and that he was actually recalling Muslims in "Palestine" celebrating the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Some idiots even believe anthropogenic climate change is a hoax.
About as idiotic to believe Islamism is not a threat to the Western world.

So you're disputing the right of the indigenous people of Palestine to live there based on your beliefs about their religious beliefs and that of their parents/ancestors.

"Indigenous" meaning, in the definition used by UNRWA, having lived in what is now Israel for two years between 1946-1948. If say an Egyptian family from Cairo moved to Haifa in 1946 and fled back in 1948, their descendants (including adopted children) count as perpetual "Palestinian refugees" who demand a "right of return".

It's a scam.

And of course, Israel is sacrosanct. No one should attack Israel because they can do nothing wrong.
Are you trying to say that Israel is wrong for using military force against those who attack it?
Really?

And that's all okay because Palestinians are sub-humans and killing them is okay. I mean, they're in the way of Greater Israel, so they have to die.

No, it's ok because they are attacking Israel. Any country has a right to defend itself against foreign aggression.
You think Jews are subhumans because you deny them the right to self defense.

Who are you calling Arabs? Do you mean the Christian and Muslim descendants of the Judean people?
What evidence you have that so-called Palestinians are descendants of Judean people? You are contradicting both PLO and Hamas leaders.

quote-the-palestinian-people-have-no-national-identity-i-yasser-arafat-man-of-destiny-will-yasser-arafat-64-56-42.jpg

Quote-by-Zahir-Muhsein-PLO-Executive-Committee-1977.jpg

So what evidence do you have to contradict that?

Do they claim that Palestinian Jews aren't really Palestinians, or do they deny the existence of Palestinian Jews altogether?
The meaning of the word "Palestinian" was changed in the 1960s when Palestinian national identity was invented by the PLO.

unified State they wanted to create.
I.e. Arab/Muslim dominated state. Like what would follow if the so-called 'one state solution' was implemented now.

There was no declaration of sole ownership made by the Christians or Muslims. That nonsense about an exclusive Right to live there was Zionist dogma, not Palestinian.
Why do you keep saying "Christians"? They are a tiny minority of "Palestinians". Maybe 1% or so, and even less than that in Gaza.

I think the thread title is intentional hyperbole.
It's not hyperbole. It's the polar opposite of reality. It is the "Balestinians" (Arabic has no "p" sound and so they often mix it up with "b", and the root word of "Palestinian" is Hebrew for invader) who want to implement a "Final Solution" and in fact often glorify Nazis and Hitler.

Netanyahu hasn't yet reached the point of implementing the Final Solution.
And never will. That is vile antisemitic slander!

But the Left's "friends from Hamas" are more than ready to implement the Final Solution.

In other Hamas-related news, Hamas is praising Comrade Jeremy Corbyn's anti-Israel rhetoric.
Hamas thanks Jeremy Corbyn for message at pro-Palestinian rally

I think Trump misremembered that one and that he was actually recalling Muslims in "Palestine" celebrating the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

I believe that you think that. It fits with my hypothesis of invincible right-wing ignorance.

Also, there was no option to stay in place.

Fight: get expelled.

Don't fight: get expelled.

Complain about getting expelled and want to go back: evil by both nature and nurture, wants to destroy a tiny little state that never did any harm to anyone because they hate Jews.

Except that's not reality. Lots of them stayed, were peaceful and were almost never expelled.

Except that's not reality, as you damn well know but like to pretend you don't.

Zionists expelled Palestinians from the villages and properties they had planned to claim for the Jewish state since the 1930s, regardless of the UN Partition Plan and regardless of whether the people in them fought back or not. They prioritized Palestinians living in some areas and left others in place temporarily, or displaced them internally. The expulsions continued into the 1950s, years after the fighting died down.

Loren says that Israel would drop nuclear weapons on Beirut, Damascus, and Amman before it would allow those refugees back to their homes. But we're supposed to think Muslims are the ones whose religious bigotry is a problem.

Because allowing them back home is suicide. They're just Jews, though, not people, so what difference does that make?

And there you have it, folks: mass murder and genocide tarted up as self-defense. I think it's Chapter 2 of the Racist & Religious Bigot Playbook.

I wonder if the Palestinians had marched with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us!", Loren and angelo would see that there were good people on both sides.

Last edited:
So you're disputing the right of the indigenous people of Palestine to live there based on your beliefs about their religious beliefs and that of their parents/ancestors.

"Indigenous" meaning, in the definition used by UNRWA, having lived in what is now Israel for two years between 1946-1948. If say an Egyptian family from Cairo moved to Haifa in 1946 and fled back in 1948, their descendants (including adopted children) count as perpetual "Palestinian refugees" who demand a "right of return".

It's a scam.

Please quote the relevant part of the UN document.

Last I heard, that two year residency was an Israeli demand before they would grant permanent resident status to a non-Jew, and they wouldn't issue Palestinians temporary permits lasting that long so none of them would qualify.

What evidence you have that so-called Palestinians are descendants of Judean people? You are contradicting both PLO and Hamas leaders.

So what evidence do you have to contradict that?

If I link to the DNA evidence and the books and articles written by historians, will you read them this time?

The reason I ask is because I remember showing you the studies in more than one thread, and I'd hate to think Loren's brand of brain purging is catching on around here.

You didn't read them the first couple of times, right? But you'll read them now, right?

The meaning of the word "Palestinian" was changed in the 1960s when Palestinian national identity was invented by the PLO.

This is an unsupported assertion, but I'm sure you have some kind of documentation on how the meaning changed from the way Ben Gurion used it in the 1930s-1950s to when the PLO used it in the 1960s. I look forward to reading it.

unified State they wanted to create.
I.e. Arab/Muslim dominated state. Like what would follow if the so-called 'one state solution' was implemented now.

There was no declaration of sole ownership made by the Christians or Muslims. That nonsense about an exclusive Right to live there was Zionist dogma, not Palestinian.
Why do you keep saying "Christians"? They are a tiny minority of "Palestinians". Maybe 1% or so, and even less than that in Gaza.

I keep saying "Christians" because I'm fighting tenacious ignorance here. If I don't keep reminding people that Palestinian Christians were approx. 30% of the population in the cities, and are approx. 15% of the refugees in the camps, people like Loren will forget they ever existed.

Look at those conflicts--virtually all have Muslims on at least one side, many have Muslims on both sides. This is far more than chance would indicate.
So in an area of the world with Muslim majority, virtually all conflicts have Muslims on one or both sides? So the problem must be Muslims. I mean, look at the last thousand years of European history, hardly any of those wars involved Christians.

How many of those conflicts are explicitly about religious reasons? Virtually all of the Muslim ones are.
And any actual evidence for that assertion? And are you denying the religious violence in European history, such as the inquisition, crusades, 30 years war, persecution of ‘witches’ etc?

Arctish said:

Tell that to Loren. He says they will, and they'll use nuclear weapons to do it.

Seriously, Derec, tell that to Loren. He might listen to you.

And any actual evidence for that assertion? And are you denying the religious violence in European history, such as the inquisition, crusades, 30 years war, persecution of ‘witches’ etc?

Those were 100s of years ago. Shiites and Sunnis are suicide bombing each other's mosques on the regular here and now.

Arctish said:

Tell that to Loren. He says they will, and they'll use nuclear weapons to do it.

Seriously, Derec, tell that to Loren. He might listen to you.

I think it's funny that the most virulent, unapologetic racist on this forum is throwing around accusations of "vile" antisemitic slander.

If I link to the DNA evidence and the books and articles written by historians, will you read them this time?
Please. So we can see if they have any merit.

The reason I ask is because I remember showing you the studies in more than one thread, and I'd hate to think Loren's brand of brain purging is catching on around here.
I don't recall anything. Maybe you are misremembering?

This is an unsupported assertion,
I gave you quotes by Palestinian leaders that show that they invented Palestinian national identity and that there is no difference between Palestinians and other Arabs.

I keep saying "Christians" because I'm fighting tenacious ignorance here. If I don't keep reminding people that Palestinian Christians were approx. 30% of the population in the cities, and are approx. 15% of the refugees in the camps, people like Loren will forget they ever existed.
Again, they are 1-2% in Judea and Samaria and <1% in Gaza. Not 15-30%. Where are you getting your data from?

Back
Top Bottom