• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So what's next for Trump?

jab

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
non-militant atheist
So when will Republicans propose laws to do away with elections?

They don't need no steenkin' laws. They have guns.

What would be the new way to get government representatives?

Inheritance is always good... and everyone else can be appointed by the Leader. Just like China and NK. The only question is, would Junior or Ivanka make the better dictator?
Melania

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.

This particular deal puts him directly into murky waters. According to The New York Times, the project isn’t just some random real estate deal—it’s a deal with the government of Oman itself. Conflict of interest much?

Kathleen Clark, a law professor at Washington University in St. Louis, tells the Times, “This is yet another example of Trump getting a personal financial benefit in exchange for past or future political power. … The Saudis and Oman government may believe that giving Trump this licensing deal will benefit them in the future, should Trump become president again. This deal could be a way to ensure that they will be in Trump’s good graces.”

The behemoth AIDA project is led by the Saudi-based Dar-Al Arkan and is in conjunction with the government of Oman, which the Times reports owns the land. The concept includes 3,500 high-end villas, two hotels with around 450 rooms, a golf course (of course), and retail shops and restaurants.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
I still haven't given up on my fantasy of Trump being Speaker. The scenario could play out like this - the GOP goes to Trump and doubles down on their threat that they stop paying his legal fees if he continues running for President. But they can't hurt his feelings so they offer him Speaker as a consolation prize. He'll grab it with both hands as it would likely piss of Pelosi and McCarthy and Trump can't be anything but a vindictive cunt. This also removes any obstacles for De Satan when he runs so basically everybody wins.

What can I say? I would really really love it if Trump becomes Speaker.

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Never happen. It would mean he would have to actually work... and understand and follow those pesky rules thingies.

"Robert's Rules Of Order? Fuck him. He's a loser anyway."

TV and credit cards

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Never happen. It would mean he would have to actually work... and understand and follow those pesky rules thingies.

"Robert's Rules Of Order? Fuck him. He's a loser anyway."
Yeah, I could just see that ass clown at a State of the Union Address, interrupting Biden and calling him names.

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
A New York law that temporarily allows adult survivors of sexual abuse to sue their abusers beyond the statute of limitations for civil claims came into effect on Thursday – and with it, the first of what could be hundreds of new legal actions.

Among the first claims filed under the Adult Survivors Act (ASA), signed into law in May by Governor Kathy Hochul, is that of E Jean Carroll, a writer who accused Donald Trump of rape. Carroll filed an upgraded lawsuit against Trump minutes after the new state law took effect.

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist

The former president then accused prosecutors of going after him while they turned a blind eye to violent crime.

"This Witch Hunt has cost NYC $millions & $millions at a time when violent crime in New York has reached an all time high," Trump wrote, despite the fact that violent crime in New York City is nowhere close to the highs experienced in the 1980s and 1990s. "Went through 8 million pages of Documents and found NOTHING. Focus on MURDER!!!"

Think the justice system needs to investigate murders and not Hunter Biden's laptop? The rantings of a desparate clown.

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
I still haven't given up on my fantasy of Trump being Speaker. The scenario could play out like this - the GOP goes to Trump and doubles down on their threat that they stop paying his legal fees if he continues running for President. But they can't hurt his feelings so they offer him Speaker as a consolation prize. He'll grab it with both hands as it would likely piss of Pelosi and McCarthy and Trump can't be anything but a vindictive cunt. This also removes any obstacles for De Satan when he runs so basically everybody wins.

What can I say? I would really really love it if Trump becomes Speaker.
Speaker would actually be work. He shys from that sort of thing.

Elixir

Made in America
Warning Level 1
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Speaker would actually be work. He shys from that sort of thing.
The important thing is how it would own the libs. Trump doesn’t do work; he doesn’t have to. I think it would be perfect for him.

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
Yeah they could just make him a figurehead speaker if they wanted, it's not like he worked hard when he was president neither.

But I would guess the GOP House members are too ambitious on their own to let that happen.

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections
- Donald J. Trump

We don't need no steenking Constitution! It looks like Von Clownstick has become an embaressment for the GOP. Republican politicians are being asked if they will repudiate Trump's claims that the Constitution is expendable to reinstate him as president. This is pretty demented.

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
"Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president. "
- Donald Trump - July 23, 2019

So, does Joe Biden get to do what ever he wants? Can Biden declare Trump is a lawless traitor forbidden to run for president again?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Donald Trump Calls to Suspend U.S. Constitution and Throw Out the Results of the 2020 Election. Have We Become Immune to How Radical and Dangerous This is? - Election Law Blog
noting
Matt Fuller on Twitter: "Just some casual Saturday treason. (pic link)" / Twitter
with a screenshot of this Truth Social message from Donald Trump:
So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post | CNN Politics
White House spokesman Andrew Bates said Saturday that Trump’s remarks are “anathema to the soul of our nation, and should be universally condemned.”

“You cannot only love America when you win,” Bates said in a statement. “The American Constitution is a sacrosanct document that for over 200 years has guaranteed that freedom and the rule of law prevail in our great country. The Constitution brings the American people together – regardless of party – and elected leaders swear to uphold it. It’s the ultimate monument to all of the Americans who have given their lives to defeat self-serving despots that abused their power and trampled on fundamental rights.”

and

Liz Cheney on Twitter: "Donald Trump believes we should terminate “all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution” to overturn the 2020 election. That was his view on 1/6 and remains his view today. No honest person can now deny that Trump is an enemy of the Constitution." / Twitter

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, leading House Republican says - ABC News
Dave Joyce R-OH, the head of the Republican Governance Group in the House:
Joyce initially declined to respond, saying he didn't know what Trump said on social media and that the public wasn't "interested in looking backwards." But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

"It's early. I think there's going to be a lot of people in the primary ... [but] I will support whoever the Republican nominee is," Joyce said while noting he didn't think Trump would manage to win the 2024 Republican presidential nomination because there are "a lot of other good quality candidates out there."

"That's a remarkable statement," Stephanopoulos said. "You just said you'd support a candidate who's come out for suspending the Constitution."

"Well, you know, he says a lot of things," Joyce said, adding, "I can't be really chasing every one of these crazy statements that come from any of these candidates."

"You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy -- and fantasy is that we're going to suspend the Constitution and go backwards. We're moving forward," Joyce said.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Trump rebuked for call to suspend Constitution over election | AP News
House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries:
“Republicans are going to have to work out their issues with the former president and decide whether they’re going to break from him and return to some semblance of reasonableness or continue to lean in to the extremism, not just of Trump, but Trumpism,” Jeffries said.
Some Republicans also criticized Trump.
Asked about Trump’s comments Sunday, Rep. Mike Turner of Ohio, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said he “vehemently” disagrees and “absolutely” condemns the remarks, saying they should be a factor as Republicans decide who should lead their party in 2024.

“There is a political process that has to go forward before anybody is a frontrunner or anybody is even the candidate for the party,” he said. “I believe that people certainly are going to take into consideration a statement like this as they evaluate a candidate.”

Rep.-elect Mike Lawler, R-New York, also objected to the remarks, saying it was time to stop focusing on the “grievances of prior elections.”

“The Constitution is set for a reason, to protect the rights of every American,” Lawler said. “I think the former president would be well-advised to focus on the future, if he is going to run for president again.”

Republicans mostly silent on Trump call to suspend Constitution
As party leaders remained silent, a few Republicans on Sunday rejected Donald Trump's extraordinary suggestion for "termination" of the U.S. Constitution and his installation as president.

"This is what kills my party right now," said former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, a Republican who is considering a 2024 presidential campaign against Trump and spoke on ABC's "This Week."

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Will the company be forcefully disbanded? Made to sell its assets? Is Mar A Lago owned by the Trump org?

That would be delicious if Mar A Lardo had to sell Mar A Lago.

Elixir

Made in America
Warning Level 1
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
$1m fine (that he might or might not pay).
Not even a slap on the wrist.

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Here in one hour, the January 6 Committee is scheduled to announce their recommendations for DOJ prosecutions for the January 6 Insurrection and related activities.

steve_bank

Diabetic retinopathy and poor eyesight. Typos ...
Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
With the release of hs taxes we know what we always suspected. He was a terrible businessman. He was loosing money by te bucket and selling assets to stay afloat.

steve_bank

Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
He needs to run for president so he skim campaign contributions.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Hope Hicks was once one of Trump's closest confidantes. Less than 2 years later, she testified that her former boss told her that no one would care about his legacy if he lost the 2020 election.
In the book "The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021," published in September, Hicks reportedly told Trump it was time to move on.

"Trump responded bitterly. 'Well, Hope doesn't believe in me,' he would say in meetings," New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker and New Yorker staff writer and CNN global affairs analyst Susan Glasser wrote in their book.

"'No, I don't,' she would reply. 'Nobody's convinced me otherwise,'" they continued. "She concluded any further efforts to try to steer Trump would simply be, as she told an associate, 'a waste of time.'"
Shows how much he is willing to accept bad news.
On December 19, the January 6 House select committee presented her videotaped testimony, in which she revealed Trump's response to his advisers and aides pleading him to change his messaging after the 2020 election.

"I was becoming increasingly concerned that we were damaging his legacy," Hicks said.

"What did the president say in response to what you just described?" an off-camera voice asks Hicks in the video clip.

She responded: "He said something along the lines of, 'Nobody will care about my legacy if I lose, so that won't matter. The only thing that matters is winning.'"
When I learned of that, I thought "Hasn't he ever heard of JFK?" JFK was President while Trump was in his teens, so he may have had a chance to learn about him and how his Presidency was remembered -- and promoted.

How Jackie Kennedy Invented Camelot Myth Just One Week After JFK's Assassination - "Just days after JFK's assassination, Jackie Kennedy crafted a glittering fairytale about his presidency that would captivate the nation for decades to come"
On Nov. 29, 1963, four days after her husband’s burial, the widowed mother of two invited Life magazine journalist Theodore H. White to the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts. There, Jackie, then just 34, crafted a glittering fairytale about JFK’s 1,000 days in the White House that continues to captivate the nation. The inspiration? JFK’s favorite Broadway musical, Camelot — the story of mythical world, ruled by King Arthur, where goodness reigned supreme.

“Don’t let it be forgot, that for one brief, shining moment there was Camelot,” Jackie told White, quoting from the musical.

“She wanted to be sure he was remembered as a great President,” her longtime Secret Service agent Clint Hill, who was present for the interview and shared his memories of the First Lady in his 2012 memoir Mrs. Kennedy and Me, tells PEOPLE.
Seems like that's what Donald Trump and his admirers want to believe about his presidency. Yet Trump continues to be a grumpy sore loser.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Jan. 6 panel prepares to unveil final report on insurrection
An 800-page report set to be released by House investigators will conclude that then-President Donald Trump criminally plotted to overturn his 2020 election defeat and “provoked his supporters to violence” at the Capitol with false claims of widespread voter fraud.

The resulting Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection of Trump's followers threatened democracy with “horrific” brutality toward law enforcement and “put the lives of American lawmakers at risk,” according to the report's executive summary.

“The central cause of January 6th was one man, former President Donald Trump, who many others followed,” reads the report from the House Jan. 6 committee, which is expected to be released in full on Thursday. “None of the events of January 6th would have happened without him.”

The massive, damning report comes as Trump is running again for the presidency and also facing multiple federal investigations, including probes of his role in the insurrection and the presence of classified documents at his Florida estate. A House committee is expected to release his tax returns in the coming days — documents he has fought for years to keep private. And he has been blamed by Republicans for a worse-than-expected showing in the midterm elections, leaving him in his most politically vulnerable state since he won the 2016 election.
Criminal charges?
House Jan. 6 committee recommends criminal charges against Trump
Lawmakers recommended charges on four counts stemming from Trump’s monthslong effort to stay in power after his election defeat — obstruction of an official proceeding, conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to make a false statement and efforts to incite, assist, or aid or comfort an insurrection.
Which of these charges will the Justice Department investigate?

Donald Trump may hope that he can become elected again before he gets tried on any of these charges, but that will require a *lot* of obstruction by his lawyers.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I recall an article from a few years back on how Trump has had difficulty recruiting lawyers to support his positions.

One of them was that Trump tends to stiff his contractors. He even stiffs his lawyers.

Another one was that Trump is not very good at following instructions by his lawyers, like not saying anything about anything under litigation without his lawyers first clearing his statements.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Donald Trump had to be told a pool of reporters would no longer follow him around because he wasn't president anymore: report
Aides and advisers to former President Donald Trump said he had a difficult time transitioning from the White House to life as a private citizen, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

According to the Post, one example of this was when Trump wanted his team to call on a press pool — reporters who travel with presidents — for an event at Mar-a-Lago. Advisers had to break the news to Trump that this was no longer a possibility.

"We had to explain to him that he didn't have a group standing around waiting for him anymore," an unnamed former aide told the Washington Post.

The advisers ended up pulling reporters who were near Mar-a-Lago for other reasons, two sources told the Post.
What a big baby.

steve_bank

Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
In non psychological jargon, Trump is plain Looney Toons.

Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and sadism.[1] Grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.[2]

Malignant narcissism is not a diagnostic category, but a subcategory of narcissism. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is found in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), while malignant narcissism is not. Malignant narcissism could include aspects of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) alongside a mix of antisocial, paranoid and sadistic personality disorder traits. The importance of malignant narcissism and of projection as a defense mechanism has been confirmed in paranoia, as well as "the patient's vulnerability to malignant narcissistic regression".[3] A person with malignant narcissism exhibits paranoia in addition to the symptoms of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Because a malignant narcissist's personality cannot tolerate any criticism, being mocked typically causes paranoia.[4]

Psychopathy and the dark triad​

The terms malignant narcissist and psychopath are sometimes used interchangeably because there is little to clinically separate the two. Individuals who have narcissistic personality disorder, malignant narcissism, and psychopathy all exhibit similar symptoms, as detailed in the Hare Psychopathy Checklist. The test consists of 20 items that are scored on a three-point scale, with a score of 0 indicating that it does not apply at all, 1 indicating a partial match or mixed information, and 2 indicating a reasonably good match. The cut-off for the label of psychopathy in the United States is 30 and in the United Kingdom is 25 out of a possible score of 40.[citation needed] High scores are associated with impulsivity and aggression, Machiavellianism, and persistent criminal behavior, but not with empathy and affiliation.

Malignant narcissism overlaps with the personality construct of the dark triad, first published by Delroy L. Paulhus and Kevin M. Williams in 2002, that describes three correlated non-pathological personality types: Machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy.[14] Some researchers have added sadism to the triad to create the dark tetrad. Psychologist Keith Campbell has defined malignant narcissism specifically as the dangerous combination of narcissism and sadism, which fortunately is rare.[15] Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area in the study of mass murder, sexual sadism, and serial murder.

Swammerdami

Squadron Leader
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
pseudo-deism

Psychopathy and the dark triad​

What's more disgusting? A pile of dog-doo left on the sidewalk by a desperate puppy? Or the guy who scoops up the dog-doo, nibbles on some, and smears it all over the White House?

There are thousands of psychopaths in the U.S.A.; all would want to be POTUS if they could. You could go to any large mental hospital or a drunk tank in West Texas and find someone with Trump's character. The main difference is most didn't have rich siblings they could cheat out of their inheritance. Blaming Trump is like blaming one particular mosquito when what you need is to invest in a better repellent.

In this mixed metaphor the blame falls squarely on the guy who flaunted the dog-doo and smeared it all over the White House: The 62 million American voters who voted for the scumbag, and the thousands of GOP opinion-makers who encouraged them.

Is there any precedent for an electorate so badly twisted and misinformed? There was the German moustache guy in 1932, but he actually had a high IQ. Don't tell me about Marine Le Pen or somebody like that; I'm asking What other stark-raving psychopathic imbeciles have been elected to high office?

steve_bank

Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
Let's see.

Pol Pot
Mao
Putin
Irarn
Saudi Arabia
North Korea
Myanmar

Our most extreme Trump in the end was limited by rule of law.

Last edited:

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.

Writing on his official Truth Social account on Tuesday (one day after the January 6 committee called for criminal charges against the former president for trying to overturn the 2020 election) Trump insisted that President Joe Biden isn't the rightful leader of the country and the government should be overthrown.

Starting from a quote by conservative pundit Jesse Watters saying that "the FBI and Twitter COLLUDED to elect Joe Biden," Trump reiterates that "the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLEN," he wrote.

"It all began a long time ago, they SPIED on my campaign, and tried to "RIGG" the 2016 Election, but failed. Remember, our government is doing this, not a person or party," Trump wrote.

"What should be done about such a terrible thing, or should we let someone who was elected by cheating and fraud stay in office and continue to destroy our Country?"

crazyfingers

Supermagnon
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Secular Humanism

Writing on his official Truth Social account on Tuesday (one day after the January 6 committee called for criminal charges against the former president for trying to overturn the 2020 election) Trump insisted that President Joe Biden isn't the rightful leader of the country and the government should be overthrown.

Starting from a quote by conservative pundit Jesse Watters saying that "the FBI and Twitter COLLUDED to elect Joe Biden," Trump reiterates that "the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLEN," he wrote.

"It all began a long time ago, they SPIED on my campaign, and tried to "RIGG" the 2016 Election, but failed. Remember, our government is doing this, not a person or party," Trump wrote.

"What should be done about such a terrible thing, or should we let someone who was elected by cheating and fraud stay in office and continue to destroy our Country?"

Maybe he's going for an insanity plea? If he's charged he's certainly not helping himself.

jab

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
non-militant atheist
I recall an article from a few years back on how Trump has had difficulty recruiting lawyers to support his positions.

One of them was that Trump tends to stiff his contractors. He even stiffs his lawyers.

Another one was that Trump is not very good at following instructions by his lawyers, like not saying anything about anything under litigation without his lawyers first clearing his statements.
As well, if you work for Don the con as a lawyer, he will expect you to engage in professionally damaging and even criminal behaviour.

Elixir

Made in America
Warning Level 1
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Turns out Trump lied about his taxes being under audit.
I am shocked I tellya, shocked!!

Cant wait to find out who he corrupted to avoid the supposedly mandatory audits…

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
From Raw Story

On his Truth Social website, Trump posted a link to an editorial from MAGA publication American Greatness in which author Dan Gelernter compared Trump to the late President Teddy Roosevelt, whose unsuccessful third-party bid in 1912 handed the White House to Democrat Woodrow Wilson.

Gelernter concedes that Trump running as a third-party candidate in 2024 would likely also hand Democrats the White House, but he suggests it would be worth it to teach the Republican Party a lesson about defying its base.

"I have no intention of supporting a Republican Party that manifestly contravenes the desires of its voters," he writes. "

Oh, please, please, please, let this happen!

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
So we would have DeSantis and Kari Lake Running against Trumpo and Hershel Walker. Cue the circus clowns. I get nostalgic for Caribou Barbie. She definitely belongs in that mix.

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
So we would have DeSantis and Kari Lake Running against Trumpo and Hershel Walker. Cue the circus clowns. I get nostalgic for Caribou Barbie. She definitely belongs in that mix.
Don't forget QAnon Betty and QAnon Veronica.

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Who are they?
Boebert and Greene.
I looked at I found  Betty and Veronica
Betty and Veronica (also known as Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica) was an ongoing comic book series published by Archie Comics focusing on "best friends and worst enemies" Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. Betty first appeared in Pep Comics #22 while Veronica made her debut a few months later, in Pep Comics #26, as an immediate rival to Betty for Archie's affections. Together the pair form the female part of the classic love triangle which has become a staple of the comic series since 1942.
Betty - the blond one (MTG), Veronica - the brunette one (LB)

AdamWho

Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
I think conspiracy theories will turn on Trump and some nut will arrange an exit for him. This will make him a martyr.

jab

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
non-militant atheist
Who are they?
Boebert and Greene.
I looked at I found  Betty and Veronica
Betty and Veronica (also known as Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica) was an ongoing comic book series published by Archie Comics focusing on "best friends and worst enemies" Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. Betty first appeared in Pep Comics #22 while Veronica made her debut a few months later, in Pep Comics #26, as an immediate rival to Betty for Archie's affections. Together the pair form the female part of the classic love triangle which has become a staple of the comic series since 1942.
Betty - the blond one (MTG), Veronica - the brunette one (LB)
Veronica--the entitled gal with the rich Pa (MTG). Betty--the less high class, more chipper gal, who sometimes worked in the service industry ((LB).

AdamWho

Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
I think conspiracy theories will turn on Trump

Trump is/will become a lizard person?
The crazies will start seeing Trump as part of the problem or compromised in some way.

There is nothing a "true believer" hates more than an apostate. It is the MAGA psychos that pose the greatest threat to Trump's and his families personal safety.

Top Bottom