• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
Decent presidential or prime ministerial candidates seem to be few and far between.
Yup. I think it's always a case of the lesser evil because good people don't have a chance against bad people that haven't been caught doing their dirty deeds.

Decent presidential or prime ministerial candidates seem to be few and far between.
Nah, there's heaps.

But they're all busy doing real work, like welding, or driving buses.

The people who want to be politicians are a self-selecting set of people who make bloody useless Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, or MPs.

If they were any good for anything, they'd already have real jobs, and so wouldn't be available.

I had hopes for our PM, Anthony Albanese....now known as Airbus Albo or the 'Handsome Boy,' sadly, I was wrong.
My cautionary tale that certainly made me learn the lesson of "manage your expectations" was a man named Mark Latham. I had zero hopes for Albanese other than a turn away from centralising power to the Prime Minister's office (like Scotty from Marketing did during Covid) and dismantling Christian Porter's/Peter Dutton's wet dream of "show me the person and I'll give you the crime" form of justice.

Because as much as we don't like it, Dutton will be Prime Minister one day so we need the procedural mechanisms in place now so when that cunt of a cunt gets in he's unable to go full Palpatine (Yes, I was thinking Lex Luthor too but Palpatine is a more accurate metaphor.)

Merry Christmas from The Donald.

View attachment 45018
Gotta say, if someone escapes from a Latin American mental institution and travels through at least 3 separate nations in order to cross through the desert in Texas or Arizona, they deserve to be citizens of whatever the fuck they want.
Back in my day we called that gumption!
OK, if someone escapes from a Latin American mental institution and travels through at least 3 separate nations in order to cross through the desert in Gumption or Arizona, they deserve to be citizens of whatever the fuck they want.

Happy now?

;)

Nah, there's heaps.

But they're all busy doing real work, like welding, or driving buses.

The people who want to be politicians are a self-selecting set of people who make bloody useless Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, or MPs.

If they were any good for anything, they'd already have real jobs, and so wouldn't be available.

Was Trump never taught what a fullstop is, so he compensates with the caps lock instead?

The Daily Mail, a prominent publication in the U.K., [] conducted a poll in which likely voters were asked for one word to describe what Trump would want from a second term. People weren’t given a list of words to choose from; they simply volunteered answers. ... The more frequently a word came up, the larger it appeared in the word cloud.

And in this case, many likely voters, when asked about a second Trump term, responded with the word “revenge” most frequently. “Power” and “dictatorship” were also volunteered quite a bit, and “corruption” and “dictator” were among the other common answers. The front-runner for the GOP nomination apparently wasn’t bothered by any of this. On the contrary, he promoted the word cloud, as if it were worth celebrating.

wcloud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom