• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
Another option I forgot to mention in the OP is that he bolts from the country to avoid prosecution.
Well, Trump gets along very well with the oligarchs in Russia, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia.

Trump got along with those thugs. He was a useful fool. Now he's just a fool.
He needs to make sure he doesn't start to look like a dangerous one to them, or he'll get Epsteined for sure.

What happened to the $500 million slush fund that was part of the stimulation package last spring?

You misspelled "billion".

I wonder how long it will take him to try to pardon himself?

Not long. Unfortunately for him,

• he can only pardon himself and his family for federal crimes
  • accepting a pardon is an admission of committing a crime
  • the natural question then is what crimes did you commit?
  • traditionally there is no blanket pardon for just any crime committed in the past
  • and accepting a pardon for one crime doesn't prevent you from being charged with other crimes that you committed in the past
  • a pardon will not reduce the biggest threat to him, bankruptcy without the Russians to bail him out and no bank to roll over his debt
That being said, I fully expect that the Biden administration to let this slide. They have enough to do repairing the damage that Trump did to worry about such matters. Leave it to the states and to Congress.

Stacy Abrams for AG​

Do any amateur constitutional lawyers here know how the various statute of limitations might apply in these cases? Have the states lost 4 years of the windows in which they might prosecute?

I don't know about after January, but until then, he's going full Giuliani. Everyone around him is too busy planning their own futures knowing his time is short, so they don't care what he does at this point. Giuliani is pretty much in charge now, which is hilarious and terrifying.

This is much more dangerous than that. Yesterday, they accepted Biden's win. Even Melania was telling Trump to concede. Today, they are backtracking and saying that Biden lost and Trump won. Just blatantly lying, knowing their bloodthirsty, obedient, hyper suggestible base of armed morons will scale up the violence. I think things are going to get much, much worse in the coming months.

The only problem is giving the clown show too much attention which makes it seem important. I mean, what has changed from the first day this clown took office? Anything? The adolescent clown will be leaving soon, rest assured of that.

When "keeping them happy" means "giving them an enemy to shoot at", it's a serious problem.

what has changed from the first day this clown took office? Anything?

Many life-term appointed judges, including two conservative Supreme Court Judges he should not have had the opportunity to appoint
My taxes last year were approximately $8,000 higher due to not being able to deduct things that I used to be able to
My neighbor told me yesterday that he was afraid to put a political yard sign up due to fear of vandalism
Blatant lies are now Presidential acts
Only a little less than half our country has abandoned Democracy and actively seek Oligarchy

.. so, ya.. more than just "anything" has changed... some very important things have changed for the worse that are very hard to change back.

When "keeping them happy" means "giving them an enemy to shoot at", it's a serious problem.

what has changed from the first day this clown took office? Anything?

Many life-term appointed judges, including two conservative Supreme Court Judges he should not have had the opportunity to appoint
My taxes last year were approximately $8,000 higher due to not being able to deduct things that I used to be able to
My neighbor told me yesterday that he was afraid to put a political yard sign up due to fear of vandalism
Only a little less than half our country has abandoned Democracy and actively seek Oligarchy

.. so, ya.. more than just "anything" has changed... some very important things have changed for the worse that are very hard to change back.

Fuck all that. Just sleep with a gun under your pillow. Sure hope this doesn't come to lots of dead bodies but there are worse things.

Fuck all that. Just sleep with a gun under your pillow. Sure hope this doesn't come to lots of dead bodies but there are worse things.

A gun is in the nightstand.. under the pillow is just silly. But to mitigate the issue, I voted. The gun is for potential home invaders. The vote was for actual national invaders.

T.G.G. Moogly said:
Fuck all that.

I guess the correct response to that would be, "Fuck your feelings too".

It's no mystery why Clownstick is acting out. Right now all his businesses are in the tank and he owes a lot of money. His MO has always been to screw his lenders, he's even suing Deutsche Bank so he can keep their millions too. He's fucked if he's not president and able to call the shots. It will soon be Little Donny out of a job and back into court. Getting himself elected was never anything more than a business decision for him anyway.

It's no mystery why Clownstick is acting out. Right now all his businesses are in the tank and he owes a lot of money. His MO has always been to screw his lenders, he's even suing Deutsche Bank so he can keep their millions too. He's fucked if he's not president and able to call the shots. It will soon be Little Donny out of a job and back into court. Getting himself elected was never anything more than a business decision for him anyway.

I don't think he ever expected to actually win.

I don't think he ever expected to actually win.

Yabut now that he has the Nazi Party by the short and curlies, he's not going to let go.
They say that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Now we get to see what limited power does to the absolutely corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom