• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Someone Sent A Package Bomb To George Soros

George Soros was likely behind it, he is behind everything... him and the five Jew bankers.

Somebody thinks that George Soris opens his own mail? What an idiot.

Of course he isn't opening his own mail - he's in Central America handing out c-notes to anyone willing to join the invading army.

He's allegedly in Central America.

I mean, seriously dude. I don't know why we ever bring you into our secret left wing conspiracies. You always just blab about them every chance you get. :mad:

Somebody thinks that George Soris opens his own mail? What an idiot.

Of course he isn't opening his own mail - he's in Central America handing out c-notes to anyone willing to join the invading army.

I mean, seriously dude. I don't know why we ever bring you into our secret left wing conspiracies. You always just blab about them every chance you get. :mad:

Why are you worried about that? It's not like anyone is going to be able to do anything to stop our 10,000,000-strong invading force. If anyone should try, they'll be summarily dispatched with dirty diapers and other lethal implements of destruction.

Why are you worried about that? It's not like anyone is going to be able to do anything to stop our 10,000,000-strong invading force. If anyone should try, they'll be summarily dispatched with dirty diapers and other lethal implements of destruction.
Well, invasion is Plan B. Plan A is request citizenship because they are Melania's parents.

Well, invasion is Plan B. Plan A is request citizenship because they are Melania's parents.

Citizenship? Are you confused? An MS13 membership card is all that is needed. Lacking that, any documentation of middle-eastern origin will suffice.

I thought that Plan B was to get the US military deployed to the southern border so there'd be nobody to stop the Canadian army from invading the Dakotas and merging them into a single Dakota because it's stupid to have two.

I thought that Plan B was to get the US military deployed to the southern border so there'd be nobody to stop the Canadian army from invading the Dakotas and merging them into a single Dakota because it's stupid to have two.
Naw, Canada just needs to wait a little longer until the US Government shuts down in December when a budget can't be passed. Unfunded, the US military will be powerless to stop the Canadian invasion.

Naw, Canada just needs to wait a little longer until the US Government shuts down in December when a budget can't be passed. Unfunded, the US military will be powerless to stop the Canadian invasion.

I've no problem with that, as long as they don't bring their crappy whiskey.

George Soros was likely behind it, he is behind everything... him and the five Jew bankers.

The notion that the Soros conspiracy is actually a Soros conspiracy is, of course, a Soros conspiracy.

My theory is all conspiracy theories are made up by the government to brainwash the unsuspecting public. It's all a distraction!

The notion that the Soros conspiracy is actually a Soros conspiracy is, of course, a Soros conspiracy.

My theory is all conspiracy theories are made up by the government to brainwash the unsuspecting public. It's all a distraction!

That's just something that the Deep State wants you to believe. Stop being such a sheep. :mad:

If we didn't have two they wouldn't have enough syllables to keep up with Saskatchewan...

Got a news alert that the Clintons got one as well...

And the Obamas, as well. The Clinton's and Obama's mail is screened by the Secret Service, so the packages were detected before delivery to the house.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Obamas, as well. The Clinton's and Obama's mail is screened by the Secret Service, so the packages were detected before delivery to the house.

Moved to the proper forum by me.

- - - Updated - - -

Suspicious package being investigated at CNN.

So, we have someone who is smart enough to actually make a bomb but stupid enough to think that the people he's sending them to open their own mail?

The Venn diagram between those two things probably narrows down the list of suspects greatly.

Back
Top Bottom