• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Someone Sent A Package Bomb To George Soros

Am I the only one who's completely unsurprised that he also runs a male strip show?

Not that I had specifically guessed it or anything, but when that factoid was mentioned, my reaction was "Ya, that fits perfectly".

Yeah, "soccer player" hit that for me.

And here is Trump's main concern about the fact that one of his lunatic supporters decided to send letter bombs to prominent Democrats: Trump blames bombs for halting GOP momentum.

President Trump on Friday lamented that a series of apparent mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats is halting Republican "momentum" ahead of the midterm elections.

"Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this 'Bomb' stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows — news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!" he tweeted.

The president's use of scare quotes around the word "bomb" appeared to reflect his skepticism about the story, which has dominated cable news for days.

Some of Trump's allies have suggested, without evidence, that the packages are part of a "false flag" operation by liberals to hurt Republicans ahead of next month's midterm elections.

Sadly, this isn't fake news.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/tr...itter-accounts-attacks-soros-democrat-gillum/

Social media accounts linked to mail bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc show him at multiple campaign rallies for President Donald Trump.
The 56-year-old Sayoc was arrested Friday morning near a mail processing facility in Plantation, Florida, in connection with a string of suspicious packages mailed to prominent critics of the president.

Sayoc’s white van was plastered with pictures of Trump and right-wing propaganda, including a “CNN sucks” sticker and a graphic of a swamp showing several of his alleged targets.
He shared the same image on his Twitter account.

-------

Well, that didn't take long. The bomber wasn't a liberal creating a false flag operation, the narrative the Faux News cretins have been peddling since the bombs were found. The bomber was a Trump loving radical fired up with hate by the divisive rhetoric rampant among the far right Trump supporters.

Now we will have the spectacle of those on the right peddling the false flag fantasy having to walk that back. And confront the fact that the hate filled rhetoric coming out of Trump's ugly mouth isn't acceptable any more.

Found the guy?

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/10/26/11th-suspicious-package-found-at-florida-mail-facility/

View attachment 18349

099cd7f497b421a6e45ac5ebcebc18ff36e2475b44afbaea562e1a9d34b053d0.jpg

Way to stay inconspicuous, dude.

Especially in Liberal South Florida. No sane person would ever plaster a van like that an not expect it to get tomatoes or egged. The fact it hasn't already been defaced by liberals is strange in and of itself.

So the guy has been caught now. The same guy with a politically charged and visibly advertised plastered van in a liberal neighborhood? The same guy that carefully crafts mail bombs with timers on them (something never done with mail bombs) that are meant not to go off when the package is opened???

None of this is credible to me. But doesn't matter anyway, since it will make no difference to anyone or the voters.

And here is Trump's main concern about the fact that one of his lunatic supporters decided to send letter bombs to prominent Democrats: Trump blames bombs for halting GOP momentum.

President Trump on Friday lamented that a series of apparent mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats is halting Republican "momentum" ahead of the midterm elections.

"Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this 'Bomb' stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows — news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!" he tweeted.

The president's use of scare quotes around the word "bomb" appeared to reflect his skepticism about the story, which has dominated cable news for days.

Some of Trump's allies have suggested, without evidence, that the packages are part of a "false flag" operation by liberals to hurt Republicans ahead of next month's midterm elections.

Sadly, this isn't fake news.

Heh. That guy's your President.

Especially in Liberal South Florida. No sane person would ever plaster a van like that an not expect it to get tomatoes or egged. The fact it hasn't already been defaced by liberals is strange in and of itself.

So the guy has been caught now. The same guy with a politically charged plastered van, that carefully sends bombs that are meant not to go off???

None of this is credible to me. But doesn't matter anyway, since it will make no difference to the voters.

Nice to see you haven't been watering down the Kool-Aid there, dude.

Way to go all in.

So the guy has been caught now. The same guy with a politically charged plastered van, that carefully sends bombs that are meant not to go off???

None of this is credible to me. But doesn't matter anyway, since it will make no difference to the voters.

Nice to see you haven't been watering down the Kool-Aid there, dude.

Way to go all in.
The only thing missing on that van was a bright red neon sign that said "I DID IT!"

His main crime was that he terrorized a news network.

And Robert DeNiro. Wanting to terrorize and murder political opponents is all well and good - in the heat of an intense campaign, who hasn't mailed out a bomb or two?

DeNiro is a goddamned national treasure, though. Sending him a bomb is right up there with saying "Sorry, Matt Damon, but you got yourself into this situation and you're just going to need to find a way out of it all by yourself".

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/tr...itter-accounts-attacks-soros-democrat-gillum/

Social media accounts linked to mail bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc show him at multiple campaign rallies for President Donald Trump.
The 56-year-old Sayoc was arrested Friday morning near a mail processing facility in Plantation, Florida, in connection with a string of suspicious packages mailed to prominent critics of the president.

Sayoc’s white van was plastered with pictures of Trump and right-wing propaganda, including a “CNN sucks” sticker and a graphic of a swamp showing several of his alleged targets.
He shared the same image on his Twitter account.

-------

Well, that didn't take long. The bomber wasn't a liberal creating a false flag operation, the narrative the Faux News cretins have been peddling since the bombs were found. The bomber was a Trump loving radical fired up with hate by the divisive rhetoric rampant among the far right Trump supporters.

Now we will have the spectacle of those on the right peddling the false flag fantasy having to walk that back. And confront the fact that the hate filled rhetoric coming out of Trump's ugly mouth isn't acceptable any more.
Nah, they'll just try to distract with the 'caravan' bullshit. And it will work for all the magabots and some of the so called independents.

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016/status/1051039980984967168

He even hated Ron Howard. Lock him up for that tweet alone.
He will be in jail for the rest of his life.

Not for Ron Howard though. His main crime was that he terrorized a news network.

Yes, the real victims are Republicans. Luckily, the MAGAbomber was as competent as the MAGApresident.

MAGAbomber! :hysterical: I hope that nickname sticks. Rush Limbaugh is looking like a real fool right now. What a tool. He’ll re-spin this some way.

On another note I notice he’s got a bunch of god spam on his van too. And support for vets. What sick man.

SLD

Yes, the real victims are Republicans. Luckily, the MAGAbomber was as competent as the MAGApresident.

MAGAbomber! :hysterical: I hope that nickname sticks. Rush Limbaugh is looking like a real fool right now. What a tool. He’ll re-spin this some way.

On another note I notice he’s got a bunch of god spam on his van too. And support for vets. What sick man.

SLD

Well at least the guy wasn't white...

It is NOT "a fact" that the bombs were not "intended" to go off.

It is a fact that none of them went off. It is NOT a fact that this was the bomber's intent. That is your biased opinion.

One of the reports I read said that the clock was not connected to the explosive charge - the wires were just sitting there. Even the most inept bomber should know that just having some wires will not make anything go "boom". You need to connect them appropriately.

Whatever that nutcase Ceaar S.'s motivations were I do not think he intended for the bombs to go off.

Nah, they'll just try to distract with the 'caravan' bullshit. And it will work for all the magabots and some of the so called independents.
The caravan is not "bullshit". It is real.
They are coming closer to the border each day. They already violently broke through the border with Mexico.
MW-GS499_carava_20181026113002_NS.jpg

And another one is forming right behind it in El Salvador.

A suspect was arrested. He hasn't been found guilty. It could be someone else. And it could be more than one. Don't breathe easy on this yet.

The caravan is not "bullshit". It is real.
They are coming closer to the border each day. They already violently broke through the border with Mexico.
MW-GS499_carava_20181026113002_NS.jpg

And another one is forming right behind it in El Salvador.

Why don't you just let them march on through like Mexico has, and they can settle in northern Canada. We don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom