• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Someone Sent A Package Bomb To George Soros

A political analyst has revealed that she was harassed by the 'Magabomber' suspect just two weeks ago and reported him to Twitter, but they didn't deem him a threat.

And it turns out Cesar Altier Sayoc, the suspect arrested for a mail bomb spree targeting Democrats, was a prolific tweeter who repeatedly sent threats to celebrities and political figures like Joe Biden, Jim Carrey, and Ron Howard.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Former Press Secretary for Congress spoke on Fox News on October 11 and was harassed by Sayoc online afterwards.

Under the Twitter handle @hardrock2016 he wrote: 'So you like make threats. We Unconquered Seminole Tribe will answer your threats. We have nice silent Air boat ride for u here on our land Everglades Swamp. We will see you 4 sure. Hug your loved ones real close every time you leave home.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...witter-making-death-threats-appeared-Fox.html

A few hours ago, Twitter contacted Rochelle Ritchie again saying they've reconsidered her original report and have decided his tweets were threatening.

YA THINK!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and the MAGAs are all chanting "CNN sucks" at trumpfucker's rally right now.

One day we will use the word "MAGA" like we use the term "NAZI".

I disagree.

I think that MAGA has already become synonymous with 'moron'

One day we will use the word "MAGA" like we use the term "NAZI".

I disagree.

I think that MAGA has already become synonymous with 'moron'

See, that's the problem. Our own resident MAGA crowd isn't exactly moronic; their posts below a remarkable tendency to dissemble, but it's generally very skillful dissembly. Sure, there is an echo chamber in 4chan and /r/T_D full of the rankest idiots; it is, indeed, how they can isolate and identify the arguments that are only just wrong enough to not be rejected by those below the cusp of self-actualization. But that doesn't mean that the people recirculating and inventing those propaganda pieces that are difficult to parse away from real arguments are morons. They are conniving and evil, certainly narcissistic, but as dangerous as any other Nazi by any other name.

No blame.

No nothing.

People really don't understand how sociopaths like Trump work.

They take responsibility for nothing.

And they take credit for things they didn't do.

To allow a sociopath to control the message is insanity.

Kamala Harris and James Clapper were also sent bombs.

And fuckwad Trump just announced he will never call any of the targeted officials or individuals. So much for his full-of-shit "let's come together" speech the other night.

That's because he's a gigantic pussy. He doesn't have the stones to call those people after he's said such stupid and horrible things about them. So his disgusting ass will slink back to the retard zone his supporters inhabit, which is where he's most comfortable.

Typical trumpo...what a sack of shit....

Trump was asked whether he had seen the alleged bomber’s ride, dubbed the #Vanifesto by Twitter, and said he had not.

“I did not—I did not see my face on the van, Trump said. “I heard he was a person who preferred me over others but I did not see that.”

Trump said he is not responsible for the #MAGA inspired violence.

“There’s no blame, there’s no anything,” Trump said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/heard-person-preferred-others-watch-trump-try-distance-magabomber/

Remember when we all held Bernie Sanders responsible when one of his supporters shot up a baseball game?

Why don't you tell everyone where you pull this particular bit of excrement from? Come on, let it out.

Typical trumpo...what a sack of shit....

Trump was asked whether he had seen the alleged bomber’s ride, dubbed the #Vanifesto by Twitter, and said he had not.

“I did not—I did not see my face on the van, Trump said. “I heard he was a person who preferred me over others but I did not see that.”

Trump said he is not responsible for the #MAGA inspired violence.

“There’s no blame, there’s no anything,” Trump said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/heard-person-preferred-others-watch-trump-try-distance-magabomber/

Remember when we all held Bernie Sanders responsible when one of his supporters shot up a baseball game? Yeah, we didn't do that. Because that's stupid.
Er... I do remember that, actually. I take it you don't listen to conservative radio much?

It remains to be seen whether Trump will pay his legal bills. Probably not, since he didn't blow anyone up (yet).

I read that too quickly the first time and read it as: Probably not, since he didn't blow anyone (yet).

Didn't matter who you were talking about. I was just nodding my head....

Trump enjoys stirring up bigoted and political hatreds. His minions cheer him on and he loves it. He will never take any responsibility for the hatereds and violence his minions commit. Recall how he failed and failed again to denounce neo-nazis as they terrorize people.

They are his people. They love it. But Trump will never take ownership for the violence that he encourages through his bigoted and hateful speech.

Being white and all though, maybe he just needs a little counseling.
Except he is not white. Seminole Indian I think.

No. He's not.

I went to his twitter page and he consistently opened the tweets with "undefeated Seminole" so I had assumed that he was Seminole. Maybe we should demand a DNA test to see if he has any Indian ancestry.. ;)

No. He's not.

I went to his twitter page and he consistently opened the tweets with "undefeated Seminole" so I had assumed that he was Seminole. Maybe we should demand a DNA test to see if he has any Indian ancestry.. ;)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/suspicious-packages-arrest/index.html

His father is Philipino and his mother Italian.

He is a homegrown GAGATerrorist

I call em MAGATs.

The question now is whether he really created all of those bombs on his own. Allegedly, his fingerprints and DNA were discovered on them, so he seems to have been involved in their manufacture. However, he could have just been one member of a team of MAGA terrorists. He certainly had connections to other Trump mob actions, where he could have fallen in with a group. Rachel Maddow gave one of her spiels today on the rise of Trump-inspired mob violence. She made the observation that this is the first time in US history that we've had mobs actually acting on behalf of a sitting president. They've assassinated (e.g. the Lincoln conspiracy) or tried to assassinate presidents before, but they've never actually been mobs in the same sense that Hitler had violent groups acting on his behalf in domestic violence and terrorism. Of course, Hitler's goons were paramilitary "brown shirts". Today's right wing goons seem to be mainly scattered groups of "red hat" terrorists who go looking for antifa types to assault.

NOTE: 25 minute video clip from Rachel Maddow's Friday 10/26 show:

[YOUTUBE]aObNc__Z5_8[/YOUTUBE]

'He was off': Before bomb allegations, Cesar Sayoc was a strip club manager, wannabe wrestler and criminal with an anti-Democratic streak - Los Angeles Times

He sounds a lot like Trump, very self aggrandizing, full of shit delusional, kindred spirits. Sheikh Trump radicalized him, and provided him his hit list.

Multiple felonies, and as far as I've read only his 2002 bomb threat was withdrawn after probation. I wonder how his voting rights were restored so he could register Republican in 2016. I wonder if someone will FOIA his voting rights restoration appeal, which have been notoriously stingy under Scott Walker...

Back
Top Bottom