• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Someone Sent A Package Bomb To George Soros

So, they arrested a white man in his 50s in Plantation, Fl. His van is covered with Trump stickers, a presidential seal and an elephant, as well as some other stuff that couldn't be read before the FBI covered the van. So, of course, this must have been a Democrat who was faking that he was a Republican. No, that's not what I think, but who thinks the crazies on the far right are going to claim that before too long?

Did y'all mention that Corey Booker was also targeted and another bomb was sent to CNN. They didn't go off probably because the nut that sent them didn't really know what he was doing. Thank goodness.

When I was leaving this morning, the breaking news was that they had found another bomb but I didn't get any of the additional information. Thanks for the update.

This guys posts would fit right in with some people in the forum:
https://web.archive.org/web/20181026160102/https:/twitter.com/hardrock2016

I don't understand what you are saying.

Are you saying that anyone who recognizes that there dangerous wingnuts on both the extreme right and the extreme left are extremist wingnuts?

Are you saying that anyone who posts anything you disagree with drives a white van with crazy bumper stickers all over it?

Are you saying that there are crazy Seminoles on the forum?

What are you saying?

Moronic Trumptard (forgive me for using such closely related synonyms) or complicated false flag operation by the evil democrats?

Occam's Razor wins by knockout 8 seconds into the first round.

Moronic Trumptard (forgive me for using such closely related synonyms) or complicated false flag operation by the evil democrats?

Occam's Razor wins by knockout 8 seconds into the first round.

Maybe he was a sleeper agent for 30 years.

Ok, very unlikely, but would make a good cop show episode if nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to "reality based community" and "you are entitled to your opinions but not your own facts"?

It is NOT "a fact" that the bombs were not "intended" to go off.

It is a fact that none of them went off. It is NOT a fact that this was the bomber's intent. That is your biased opinion.
...Whatever that nutcase Ceaar S.'s motivations were I do not think he intended for the bombs to go off.

This is properly stating that it is your OPINION. Much better.

Kamala Harris and James Clapper were also sent bombs.

And fuckwad Trump just announced he will never call any of the targeted officials or individuals. So much for his full-of-shit "let's come together" speech the other night.

HATE HATE HATE HATE that orange toad

ETA: Confirmed - Tom Steyer was also targeted.

Never even heard of Tom Steyer until now. Just goes to show how insanely obsessed these MAGA's are.

Last edited:
Imagine what it was like being in law enforcement, rolling up to the mail processing center and seeing that van. “It can’t be this easy.”

MAGA is not a movement known for its great feats of intelligence.

A political analyst has revealed that she was harassed by the 'Magabomber' suspect just two weeks ago and reported him to Twitter, but they didn't deem him a threat.

And it turns out Cesar Altier Sayoc, the suspect arrested for a mail bomb spree targeting Democrats, was a prolific tweeter who repeatedly sent threats to celebrities and political figures like Joe Biden, Jim Carrey, and Ron Howard.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Former Press Secretary for Congress spoke on Fox News on October 11 and was harassed by Sayoc online afterwards.

Under the Twitter handle @hardrock2016 he wrote: 'So you like make threats. We Unconquered Seminole Tribe will answer your threats. We have nice silent Air boat ride for u here on our land Everglades Swamp. We will see you 4 sure. Hug your loved ones real close every time you leave home.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...witter-making-death-threats-appeared-Fox.html

A few hours ago, Twitter contacted Rochelle Ritchie again saying they've reconsidered her original report and have decided his tweets were threatening.

YA THINK!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and the MAGAs are all chanting "CNN sucks" at trumpfucker's rally right now.

Typical trumpo...what a sack of shit....

Trump was asked whether he had seen the alleged bomber’s ride, dubbed the #Vanifesto by Twitter, and said he had not.

“I did not—I did not see my face on the van, Trump said. “I heard he was a person who preferred me over others but I did not see that.”

Trump said he is not responsible for the #MAGA inspired violence.

“There’s no blame, there’s no anything,” Trump said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/heard-person-preferred-others-watch-trump-try-distance-magabomber/

Remember when we all held Bernie Sanders responsible when one of his supporters shot up a baseball game? Yeah, we didn't do that. Because that's stupid.

Actually, I seem to remember a number of people and particularly Faux and Breitbarf try to draw exactly that conclusion, though let's also pay close attention to the fact that trump explicitly brought up "second amendment" people "doing something" about his critics, where Bernie did not in any way encourage violence at any point...

Hmmmm...."rabid, syphilitic warthog", and "misogynistic trump-masturbator".....I may have just described the tangerine shitgibbon himself.

Truly a mystery how we've become so divided as a nation.

There should be no division between those who despise Trump and those who love him.

With proper education there should be nobody gullible enough to love him.

A political analyst has revealed that she was harassed by the 'Magabomber' suspect just two weeks ago and reported him to Twitter, but they didn't deem him a threat.

And it turns out Cesar Altier Sayoc, the suspect arrested for a mail bomb spree targeting Democrats, was a prolific tweeter who repeatedly sent threats to celebrities and political figures like Joe Biden, Jim Carrey, and Ron Howard.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Former Press Secretary for Congress spoke on Fox News on October 11 and was harassed by Sayoc online afterwards.

Under the Twitter handle @hardrock2016 he wrote: 'So you like make threats. We Unconquered Seminole Tribe will answer your threats. We have nice silent Air boat ride for u here on our land Everglades Swamp. We will see you 4 sure. Hug your loved ones real close every time you leave home.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...witter-making-death-threats-appeared-Fox.html

A few hours ago, Twitter contacted Rochelle Ritchie again saying they've reconsidered her original report and have decided his tweets were threatening.

YA THINK!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and the MAGAs are all chanting "CNN sucks" at trumpfucker's rally right now.

One day we will use the word "MAGA" like we use the term "NAZI".

Imagine what it was like being in law enforcement, rolling up to the mail processing center and seeing that van. “It can’t be this easy.”

MAGA is not a movement known for its great feats of intelligence.

I am sincerely wondering if we will eventually hear the suspect say he never meant to hurt anyone. But even if that's the case, wouldn't the fact that he meant to terrorize qualify him as a terrorist? Being white and all though, maybe he just needs a little counseling.

With proper education there should be nobody gullible enough to love him.

... another reason Republicans hate education.

I am sincerely wondering if we will eventually hear the suspect say he never meant to hurt anyone. But even if that's the case, wouldn't the fact that he meant to terrorize qualify him as a terrorist?
True. He is going away for a long time.

Being white and all though, maybe he just needs a little counseling.
Except he is not white. Seminole Indian I think.

It remains to be seen whether Trump will pay his legal bills. Probably not, since he didn't blow anyone up (yet).

I think that we should be gentle.

Wild enthusiasm for Trump will soon be classified a mental illness.

These are just very angry and helpless and hopeless people.

They don't have a clue what they want but somehow just listening to Trump makes all their hate make sense.

The angry and the sadistic and those wanting others to really be harmed congregate to the Republican party.

It is the party of hate.

Back
Top Bottom